TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T3 FM: Night of Trickster (09.11.2015) Update: v3.0

Where is the blackjack? thanks in advance.

It is not in this mission

Ok.

Ah... very nice this mission, congrat and thanks!

Since I can't turn the mission into English, in that file are written goals? so I can print them.

cant find the key to the library . is that where the book is located ? any help guys .

I've explored every nook and cranny of the Cathedral but can't seem to complete the "find out what happened" objective - can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Thank you.

Added italian translation of this mission.

Night of Trickster

Hey Savar;

I know this is unrelated to the topic but,are you going to continue on this magnificent series?..

I'd really like to know where the story is going..

Hey Seckino.

Now I am working to final part of this Keeper series - Shadows of Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Savar View Post
    Hey Seckino.

Is it done yet?

And where is the entrance to the Morgue?...I have been all over, I think, and still can't find it...

I went all the way down into the crypt, found Wolfram Sievers and Killed him...Looked out both windows in his office, how in the heck am I looking DOWN at buildings when I am in the lowest parts of the basement???...

All right, finished Night of Trickster, again all Objective ticked off, but hit continue, and takes me back to the exit passageway, normal?...

OK, What else ya got?...
    Last edited by Richard1965; 27th Dec 2014 at 19:16.

Looked out both windows in his office, how in the heck am I looking DOWN at buildings when I am in the lowest parts of the basement???...
    Do not forget, you went haze temporary space. This study in another space.

All right, finished Night of Trickster, again all Objective ticked off, but hit continue, and takes me back to the exit passageway, normal?...
    It's OK. Teleport to another card not provided for.

OK, What else ya got?...
    Here's another mission campaign "The Keeper":

The Keeper (18.08.2010) Update: v3.0
    The Hotel (10.09.2010) Update: v2.0
    Blue Rose (01.11.2013) Update: v3.0
    Veil of Deceit (04.01.2012) v1.0

In January 2015 I will finish the mission Hotel 3.0

Is it done yet?
    Yes of course. Build 50%

Night of Trickster" is a sixth part of "The Keeper" campaign.

This mission is made using abandoned missions made by Dark Arrow (Swquarter17) and AsyluM (StmklMnt069). These works were resurrected, i just added some buildings and story line. I was happy to complete your work. Thank you for a good start andinspiration.

Changes:

- Added AIs.
    - Added AI routes and animation.
    - Removed excessive light sources.
    - Removed Nazi symbolics.
    - Added new models and sounds.

Known Bugs:

- No French language as Russian is instead of it.
    - I would also recommend avoiding quicksaving. This may cause some known glitches. Please use hard save slots instead.
    - If the game crashes on loading, add the content of "user_patch.ini" to your "user.ini file":

[PCVertexPools]
    DynamicVertexPool0=47185920
    StaticVertexPool=39321600
    StaticShadowVertexPool=23592960
    DynamicVertexPool=47185920

- Grear thanks to Tiens for her help with the editor.
    - Glypher for correction of Russian texts.
    - SHB for translation into English.
    - Beleg for translation into German.
    - Krenim for Italian translation.
    - Models: Massimiliano Goi, Chuzhoi, Flux, Tiens, Ziemanskye, ShadowSneaker, Beleg, Nomad, Serge, str8g8, T4
    - Maps: Dark Arrow (Swquarter17); AsyluM (StmklMnt069).
    - Musics: M.Isham, B.Tyler, C.Henson, S.Sneaker, T1, TDM, DOOM 3, Painkiller, Dead Spase, Gigagooga, Tiny Tim, Tiens.
    - Textures: games TDM.
    - Textures&Matlib: authors Flux, Renzatic, Judith, str8g8, S.Sneaker, Chuzhoi, Nomad, Tiens, TDM, John P, T4.
    - Textures: sites
    http://www.cgtextures.com;
    http://www.the-witcher.de;
    - Testers: Glypher, Lolkab.
    - FM picture: Andrey "Nalex" Rybalko.
    - Thanks to Glypher, Clearing, DJ Riff for getting all the work and information required for this mission.
    - Clearing - hor constant P.R. for my missions!
    - And thanks to everyone whose works were used while working on my mission, but who I accidentally didn't mention.
    - Special thanks to Chuzhoi for his models made for my company!

NightTrickster_3.0
    Last edited by Savar; 10th Aug 2017 at 14:12.

Fantastic news, and if this V_3 version is as much of an improvement as the V_3 version of 'The Hotel' was such a superb improvement over the V_2 version of The Hotel. I'm playing this mission tonight....

Thanks savar....your missions just get better and better with every re-release

Why why why are there no rope arrows!!!! I absolutely hate with a passion the mantling! it is horrendous!

cos you don't have rope arrows in T3....they use vine arrows instead

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    cos you don't have rope arrows in T3....they use vine arrows instead

You know what I mean.

How do I find out what keys I have in inventory? I am scrolling through my items using [ and ] and I am not showing any keys, although I know I have at least 2. Also, I do not show whatever readables I may have picked up.

Another question.... I know the morgue is down, but whereabouts is the entrance? I can't seem to find a way down from the ground floor.

Quote Originally Posted by llanita View Post
    How do I find out what keys I have in inventory? I am scrolling through my items using [ and ] and I am not showing any keys, although I know I have at least 2. Also, I do not show whatever readables I may have picked up.

Another question.... I know the morgue is down, but whereabouts is the entrance? I can't seem to find a way down from the ground floor.
    In your Gear inventory, click onto 'item' at the bottom beside 'loot'.....but it rarely shows you what the key is actually called. You do not collect scrolls and books in T3, you have to go back and read them again.

With regard to keys, sometimes when you frob the door after you have collected the correct key, the door unlocks automatically. In some missions you have to bring the inventory item up and then hit the 'use' key on your keyboard (default 'I')

As for the morgue....your right it's below the cathedral....use the central staircase to get as far as you can, then you'll find a locked door for which you need to find a key which is on the zombie at the top of the same central staircase

btw why are you playing this mission....It's got Zombies in in

Hush..don't say the word...I'll pretend they're sleepwalking.

Thanks for the info...appreciate it

btw....I recently managed to get my controller working with T3, via xpadder, and it makes mantling so much easier

Neener neener neener

Savar I finished playing The keeper series. I found them to be hard to play so I had to tweak the difficulty setting. Once I changed that I thoroughly enjoyed playing them, except for the last one, Night of The Trickster, it was quite disturbing to me. I loved the look and feel of them, as well as the storyline.
    I can't wait till the rest are finished., I thought I read somewhere that it was a 10 part series? Or am I wrong?

I'm glad that you liked the "Keeper" series. Wait for the final part of the seventh vetom year .... maybe.

I play this mission actual and honestly, it's a pain in the ass, no that's not funny. I mean, it starts intersting but than, I died 50 times, no, not in the whole map, just in this f..king area with the lava to get this bloody key. However, I have two questions, where the hell can I find a healing potion( I used the fountain)? The other question, how can I kill this guy in the Nazi Uniform who sits behind the desk, I guess it is this Guy I must kill. I hav only 2 broadheads, 2 firearrows and my knife and any further attack will kill me.

Thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast