TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: is there a part 2 to the seventh crystal mission?

is there a part 2 to the seventh crystal mission?

is there a part 2 to the seventh crystal mission

i just got done with all 3 parts in part one and was so excited when i heard i was ordered to death in a week =breaking out of a prison

so please tell me there is a part 2?

I'm pretty sure there was going to be one, but it never ended up happening.

that's sad as i love escape for my life fan missions

So was Ambush! one of your favourite OM's?

Saturnine and zombeh worked on it off and on for years but eventually shelved it. There are some amazing screenshots of it floating around out there if you search for them.

yes Ambush! is great,but the jail/prison/escape are my favs,i love nothing more in a mission then to start with nothing and find my weapons around

i just find it hard to belive they made a extro for that mission that was massive suspense then then nothing,i hope one day they finish it.

I do too, but they've said they won't. In fact Saturnine's current job doesn't allow him to work on outside projects, same as Digi, I believe... so he couldn't even if he wanted to and had time.

well i guess my only reply is i hope they get fired so they can finish the fan mission

yes that was a joke for those who take everything on the internet as fact

no one tells garrett they are going to hang by the neck until dead and gets away with it

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    There are some amazing screenshots of it floating around out there if you search for them.
    http://darkfate.org/view/simple/file...t2/screenshots

If you are determined to break out of The 7th Crystal prison, I will tell you a secret... If you open the final court-scene mission in dromed, you will see there is a hallway down to the (unfinished) prison cells under the courthouse. So if you really wanted, you could place yourselves in one of the cells and start the game through dromed, then make your way to your escape. It's not a real mission, but it's sort of interesting for what it is.

clearing is teasing me :P

and i never played a mission in dromed so not sure how to do it,also is the escape a long journey?

screen shots look amazing,this missions should be redone

wouldent it be cool to go bad to all the classic big missions that never got a part 2 ,to have part 2 made of some of them

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    and i never played a mission in dromed so not sure how to do it,also is the escape a long journey?
    It's dirt easy. Just open the mission in dromed, click or move the camera to a cell, and hit cntl+G and boom, you go in-game in the cell. Or just look at it in dromed; don't even have to play it.

But anyway: no, it's not a long journey at all. There's no bars in the cells, just open rooms, so you just walk out, and then a short hallway and some stairs and you're in the courtroom so... Yeah, probably not very satisfying haha.

Alt+G I thought?

Uh, ok, well one of those anyway. I was doing it by (poor) memory.

And I had to double check for myself.