TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Cryptic Realms 1.19 New Dark (14/10/2012).

Cannot find the pantry
    I found a place where 3 skeletons are hung behind bars. I see there's a hole in the ceiling there, with a chain... how to go there????

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Cannot find the pantry
    I found a place where 3 skeletons are hung behind bars. I see there's a hole in the ceiling there, with a chain... how to go there????
    Storage room with Missal on the second floor of the temple. Coming out of the mortuary, look up. You see the board?Ropearrow. Then walk through it to the hole.

Wow, thank you Soldi! Now to the temple......
    But how do I get to the second floor? The hole in the ceiling won't take any rope arrows......
    Last edited by maga; 13th Sep 2012 at 15:01.

Can someone give me a hint on how to open the locked gates on one side of the demon dancefloor?

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Can someone give me a hint on how to open the locked gates on one side of the demon dancefloor?
    This one had me stumped for a while as well,

Hint: check carefully King's Cross area, which is the underground area, you access from the other gate opposite this locked gate.

Answer: As you enter the King's Cross area, check the dark hidden narrow passageway on the right, there's a ladder there

stuck

hello to everyone. I take big bow to the ground for U creator. That is first mission of thief 4 )). I really enjoy this one its so complete. It has everything the mission 4 thief should have thx again. im stuck in the lost city done everything killed everyone but i dont know where is the missing thing to open the way to the book of god i think its the circle with two light things one is missing thx

Quote Originally Posted by trudnicki View Post
    hello to everyone. I take big bow to the ground for U creator. That is first mission of thief 4 )). I really enjoy this one its so complete. It has everything the mission 4 thief should have thx again. im stuck in the lost city done everything killed everyone but i dont know where is the missing thing to open the way to the book of god i think its the circle with two light things one is missing thx
    Check the outside of the building, go for a climb...

trudnicki - On the very top floor of the Sun King's building, there's a spot where you can climb up some stone blocks and get on the roof area. You'll find what you need out there.

thanks for the prompt answer i just passed that thing and never looked inside the flame
    one more thing i am surely missing some secrets other thing are done any secret list will be published or its too early for it ??

Pls any hint on how to get on the second floor of the temple???? Pls Pls......

maga stairs ?? near the tombstone that is blocking the door to the temple

Oh my gosh.........
    I think I'm not in the temple then......
    I am in the place where part of the ceiling is fallen, and the 4 statues of the scared four are........

You're in the right place Maga. Go into the room where the coffin is blocking the door en look a bit more to the right.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Oh no. I Had completely overlooked that!!!!

Thank you Gloria and trudnicki!!!!

ok completed missions,very nice,but only got 7/15 secrets anyone going to list them all and got about half the loot so it must be hiding pretty well,as i found some good secret places

re: sun god's temple -
    Once I went in through the lower floors one cavern over I realized I had probably cheated my way in through the top floor by mantling up the rock walls on the other side past the burricks. Was I not supposed to do that?
    It didn't really affect anything except the "reveal" of the interior...

It doesn't matter how you get up there, but it isn't neccessary to mantle up on the rocks.
    But you have to get up to the roof of the pyramid to get something special.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    No. Use the lift from the crematory.
    Thanks!

This is really terrific Sensut! I have to admit, at first I was concerned about how hard it was to see the variations in color of the light gem, but I quickly learned that this FM is more fun when you go on a psychotic zombie-killing rampage. Yeah, me and stealth broke up and I'm now moving my things out of its place.

Still haven't beaten it, but it's right up there with the best so far! The zombie dance party in the basement was all I was hoping it would be.

I had a great time testing the newest release by Sensut. He did a great job, as always!

adding to the praise - I especially liked the slight sway of the tapestries and hanging webs! Just a hint of the foul breeze that is flowing through the place...

Finished it, amazing mission, deliciously creepy throughout, magnificently built. I loved the new items, spell scrolls, etc, and the undead ball was an awesome touch . Thanks a lot Sensut, keep 'em coming

Thx for an other great mission from your catalog Sensut! You've got talent for these type of missions (haunts, deads, magic etc). I wounder, what will be your next project. Meanwhile I'm stuck:

I am in the Lost City. I need to find the 3rd white crystal to open the 2 little doors in the small chamber. I was on the top of pyramide, but didn't find the missing crystal. Where is it?

How do I head to the lost city now?

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    How do I head to the lost city now?
    Search the chamber with an axe and 2 jaguars

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast