TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: The HD (High Definition Module)

The HD (High Definition Module)

I am just trying to get an idea of how popular the HD mod is in general. The comparisons between the original and high resolution are astounding.

So, just how popular is it?

Is everyone here now using it for both Thief and Thief 2?

ZylonBane
    "Mod" is short for "modification", not "module".

Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane View Post
    "Mod" is short for "modification", not "module".
    So do you have it installed and are you very impressed with it, if it is installed?

The mod is really impressing, but Im playing Thief 1 without any mods now (for the 1st time )

you Betcha!

I have it installed for Thief GOLD...played for the 1st time, completed 1 month ago...
    I have it installed for Thief II: The Metal Age...played for the 1st time, completed 1 week ago...
    Once I finish T2X I will play Thief III: Deadly Shadows...ad will first check to see if there IS an HD mod..if so of COURSE I'll install it.

My opinion?
    Its beautiful...especially the street lamps

eric

Quote Originally Posted by Swedenborg View Post
    I am just trying to get an idea of how popular the HD mod is in general. The comparisons between the original and high resolution are astounding.

So, just how popular is it?

Is everyone here now using it for both Thief and Thief 2?
    I personally don't use it for technical reasons. Instead I use ep2 or NecroProject\Age.

The reason that I'm asking about this is because I was thinking of perhaps designing a Thief mission, and if/when I released it people could enjoy the advanced graphics. This would be opposed to me having to scrounge high resolution textures myself, which of course I don't really mind. I just really love these HD textures and would like to use them.

the silent majority

Use them
    Whether your 'poll' elicits many Reponses or not, you love the high def textures...what's not to like?
    SO use them :-)
    eric