TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Contest 2012 Entry - EVIL THIEVERY

need a bit of help i did the libary switch doe one of the double gates how do i open that garden door to get to other switch so i can drop down hole?

no i did not find secret either
    Last edited by downwinder; 5th Nov 2012 at 03:43.

I've gotten to the part where I've woken up in the police station and wandered around a bit, but I'm stuck with no equipment and I have no idea what to do. There are two locked doors I can't get into: Captain Jordan's office and the gate controls room. Where are the keys?

lady taffer look under stairs for captain key

I've looked there. . .it must be very well hidden. I'll check again.
    thanks!

yes lady taffer it is tucked on right side base of underside of stairs before you get to captains office,took me a second look also to find it

so far i like this mission but i hope to get help with where i am stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Fuod View Post
    I must be an idiot since apparently I'm the only one confused. I made it to the Keepers room and got the list of all the glyph locations but I can't figure out where to go from there. The note mentioned a place near the cemetary but I can't find anywhere to go around there. There is the little hole in the wall with boards blocking it, but I don't have a sword or anything to break them with and I can't find any keys for the doors.

I'm not asking for an outright spoiler, but a hint to get me on my way would be nice.
    Yeah, I'm stuck in the same place, here. I've got the list for all the glyph locations but now what do I do? How do you get through the hole, or open any of the locked doors in the graveyard?

Fuod and Lady Taffer

If you have the glyph locations then you have to look around for a body in the sewers where you will find some keys and a 'tool' you need. tool=wooden boards. You still need to find the key to the Captain's safe before you can go to the cemetery. Search the sewers...take a deep swim.

I did all of that. I've got the keystone and I've got the tool, but the tool doesn't work on those boards.

Edit: Oh! I was looking at the wrong boarded-up hole! Nevermind. Totally missed that entrance to the side of the mausoleum.
    Last edited by Lady Taffer; 5th Nov 2012 at 01:11.

Gah. . things have gotten so confusing now I don't even know what to do. I guess I'm in Yant's lair (whoever the hell that is) and need to lower some levers to get into a room, but where are the levers? I just see two stone walls that look like they could be the entrances to secret passageways. So I've taken Sandra's unconscious body out of the library, made it past that infuriating hallway of portcullises and now I'm wandering around a place with tusks sticking out the wall and no clue what's going on.

i am stuck in same spot lady taffer,finding access to second switch i cant find either

DromEd Archmage
    Are you sure that you are in Yant's Lair? This is a dark place with a disgusting body in the entrance.
    There you'll find a room protected by vines. If you remind of Tarxax's Journal, you'll see that you can push it if you strike with an object.
    So Destroy the vine with the tool after Explore the area, search a second lever behind a StoneDoor, frob it. then
    you'll see a kind of throne room with theShining Strangeness and a third lever finally return to the second room and frob the lever behind the stone door which is open. After that huge spoil, you can escape!

I'm creeping my way through this one, constantly afraid something is going to jump out at me!

I've visited the dead Keeper's study in the sewer, and I have the stone key from the captain's safe. I know I need to get into the mausoleum, but I don't have a sword to bash my way in, or a way to that red key I see below in a pit.
    Can I have a hint as to my next step, because I'm not seeing it.

DromEd Archmage
    Do you found the body of the sewer worker?
    Near his keyring there is a tool that you can use to bash the boads up.

If you havn't found When you come from the tunnel A-2 and go to the big sewer, on ther right there is a way where you find a Key near a flare.
    It open a man hole near the pump B-1 and the Worker's Appartment, in this one, you'll see a dark room, in it, you'll see a door that you can unlock with the worker's key, behind, another entrance to the sewer: Go there and you'll find the corpse.

i just finished mission,it was good and scary,took me abit over 2 hours of gameplay.

d. 2014
    i cant findthe keepers room in the sewers been all overplease help

Hawk,

There is a readable with a clue - have you found the trapped guy in the sewers?

The entrance is by way of a glyph near a pipe in a corner of B2 section. See your map.

methinks I got a bug of sorts....
    I found the vault, but the inner door wont open.. (scroll says the knights key opens it, but it doesnt work)

DromEd Archmage
    Lol! You taffer!

The knight key open the box in his bedroom in that box there is THE KEY which open the inner door!

Quote Originally Posted by FireMage View Post
    Are you sure that you are in Yant's Lair? This is a dark place with a disgusting body in the entrance.
    There you'll find a room protected by vines. If you remind of Tarxax's Journal, you'll see that you can push it if you strike with an object.
    So Destroy the vine with the tool after Explore the area, search a second lever behind a StoneDoor, frob it. then
    you'll see a kind of throne room with theShining Strangeness and a third lever finally return to the second room and frob the lever behind the stone door which is open. After that huge spoil, you can escape!
    Ah! I keep forgetting about the tool. I'm so used to thinking that only proper swords can cut/destroy things in this game. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FireMage View Post
    Do you found the body of the sewer worker?
    Near his keyring there is a tool that you can use to bash the boads up.

If you havn't found When you come from the tunnel A-2 and go to the big sewer, on ther right there is a way where you find a Key near a flare.
    It open a man hole near the pump B-1 and the Worker's Appartment, in this one, you'll see a dark room, in it, you'll see a door that you can unlock with the worker's key, behind, another entrance to the sewer: Go there and you'll find the corpse.
    I have the tool but I can not break the boards in the pit I have tried crouching and leaning but no luck ??

EDIT: I am on my way again!!
    Last edited by pwl; 5th Nov 2012 at 20:16.

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    I have the tool but I can not break the boards in the pit I have tried crouching and leaning but no luck ??
    I had the same problem, but it's not the boards in the pit you need to break. Look around the mausoleum carefully. .

As for me, I've run into a big problem. I think I've done all I need to do in the den, but when I try to leave and walk by that pit with the screaming souls falling down the game crashes! What sort of glitch is this? It never crashed before when I first came into this place. . why is it crashing when I try to leave?

Ok, I figured out that wasn't the way to go and I am still able to continue with the game. . but what a crazy glitch!

*sigh*. .. now I'm in the mausoleum, but I can't find the key that opens the damn box that contains the mausoleum key.
    Apparently it fell down a light shaft or something, but I can't find anything like that. Where is that key?

Lady Taffer
    You will have to go back down the ladder to where you first entered the mausoleum and saw some crypts; keep looking up until you spot a vent showing some boards. Directly under that vent on the floor is a red key. Once you pick it up, prepare to run.