TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Contest 2012 Entry - EVIL THIEVERY

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    Lady Taffer
    Directly under that vent on the floor is a red key. Once you pick it up, prepare to run.
    . . . I was afraid of that.
    *sigh* here goes. .

Stuck again!!

I've got Keeper Ryan's ring and I'm off to find the glyphs. . and now I'm at the old dry well, where one of the glyphs should be. . but it's not there. How well hidden are they anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer
    Stuck again!
    It's in the alcove on the south side 3 paces before you get to the well.

Found it! Embarrassingly conspicuous, too. Well that's a relief---and here I was afraid this part was going to be like Rocksbourg 2!

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Hawk,

There is a readable with a clue - have you found the trapped guy in the sewers?

The entrance is by way of a glyph near a pipe in a corner of B2 section. See your map.
    i found him ages ago i went through some water to b2 which is a round room with a large pipe in the middle, with other pipes coming out of itam i in the right place

I press all 5 glyphs. All undead killed, but the goal remained unfulfilled. Why? And what should I do?

Clearinghouse
    Help! Where the A-3 tunnel?

edit: found it.
    Last edited by clearing; 6th Nov 2012 at 10:41.

Hawk,

Have you found the pipe with steam blocking your way?

South of the valve that turns off the steam is an area with a large oblong grating over water.
    The glyph is under the pipe in the south wall
    If you have approached from the other direction you will have just walked across a narrow beam over water where you briefly see the ghost knight

I'm almost done. I finished everything but A-3. I'm in A-3 and see no glyph. Any help?

DromEd Archmage
    Actually, the glyph is near the tunnel A-3. Not in. It is in the middle sewer between two pipe where you have found the dead worker

Thanks. Though I think the end could have been better. I never found the secret and was over 300 loot short.

Actually when I first began playing this, I found it extremely boring. Then it got much better. Though I do agree with someone who said there were way too many enemies to deal with. Though I used my wits most of the time. It would have been nice if I could get more weapons to combat them.

I had a bug where I used the ring on 4 of the 5 glyphs and my objective ticked off. I didn't find the glyph near the police station until afterwards. Using the ring on that did nothing extra. Also, the white ghost started resurrecting some of the mobs after I got the glyph objective ticked off. It was my understanding all the undead would be rid of once the glyphs were all lit. I wound up having the white ghost explode on me. Thank you healing potions. Then there was a similar fire ghost like the white one who would also commit suicide on you. I got him with the special water arrows. I was expecting something more. Anyway, overall it was pretty good and I jumped a few times with the undead popping out of nowhere.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by FireMage View Post
    Actually, the glyph is near the tunnel A-3. Not in. It is in the middle sewer between two pipe where you have found the dead worker
    Can someone be more specific on where exit glpyh is I am in the central sewer very close to A3 but I can not find it?? Is it on the floor ceiling wall??

EDIT: Nevermind I was in the West sewer not central.

Thanks to whom ever made this mission it was a great ride!!
    Last edited by pwl; 6th Nov 2012 at 20:43.

Just finished. Overall i found this mission very enjoyable and rather scary in parts! Loved the headless guard. Freaked me out when he went missing! Good job!

Well I was about to go to bed but looks like im going to be busy for a while instead! Its all your fault errr whoever made this FM Lol

I'm stuck. I'm back in the mansion after escaping the jail, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do in there. I can't find any keys anywhere (aside from the one in the vault). I need a key to the graveyard mausoleum....I can't go anywhere else...

Bug?

Is it just me, or has anyone else hit a bug where:
    after you get the tool and use the stone key, you frob the vortex and teleport to the red-walled area, then as you approach the next room (where white things go down a pit), it dies and your dumped to Windows.

If so, any way to avoid this? I do want to finish this mission.

- prjames

@prjames

It's happened to at least a couple of us. Try saving just before you frob the vortex. Quit completely, then restart and load that save. Keep looking down as you approach and go round the pit.

I am stuck where clearing was stuck 2 pages back where he posted the pic, cant open door and there is a gate in a hallway next to that door.

I did not see where anyone answered him though
    I am outside the jail and can not seem to proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelvyn View Post
    I am stuck where clearing was stuck 2 pages back where he posted the pic, cant open door and there is a gate in a hallway next to that door.
    You need to go another way. First, get into the Captain's room.

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Hawk,

Have you found the pipe with steam blocking your way?

South of the valve that turns off the steam is an area with a large oblong grating over water.
    The glyph is under the pipe in the south wall
    If you have approached from the other direction you will have just walked across a narrow beam over water where you briefly see the ghost knight
    thanks a lot will do thatwhen i find the valve

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    thanks a lot will do that when i find the valve
    i must be ptetty thick i cant find thevalvenow near the dead worker,where do i go from here,to find the keeper glyph
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 7th Nov 2012 at 11:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelvyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    You need to go another way. First, get into the Captain's room.
    Me three. I've been in the room suggested but that hasn't helped. I can't open the wall safe and there doesn't seem to be anything else to do. More hints please?

hawk:

Head south from the Citywatch Station. When you get abeam the well, go down the passage to the east and follow it round to the right. Keep south through the room with toolbox then turn right (west) and cross the narrow beam. When you get to the next room the glyph is under the pipe on the south wall.

Nightwalker: Look around that room carefully for a key to the sewers.

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    i must be ptetty thick i cant find thevalvenow near the dead worker,where do i go from here,to find the keeper glyph
    its ok i went for a swim and found someone

Thanks, ffox! I had the key but hadn't found anyplace to use it. Wandered around a bit more and finally got to the right door.