TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Contest 2012 Entry - EVIL THIEVERY

me again
    I came out of the portal in the den, I have the mausoleum key and I guess I have to find the glyphs now, so I start with the one close to the mausoleum area.If it is on the crypt next to the big wooden shack in the yard where a silver armor Knight patrols -normal dificulty- can't see anything. Is it inside the mausoleum basement in the only crypt that has 3 tombs maybe? I am a little scared to go back inside again

DromEd Archmage
    Don't worry, you have just forgotten to go back to the sewer to take Ryan's Key to see the glyphs and frob it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMage View Post
    Don't worry, you have just forgotten to go back to the sewer to take Ryan's Key to see the glyphs and frob it.
    aha !!! that sounds better....thank you again

Den

How can I get out the den?And I no have the mausoleum key where I find it?
    Last edited by reka1; 5th Dec 2012 at 11:12.

How can I get out the den?And I no have the mausoleum key where I find it?
    That depends where you are in the den... If you are locked in the gates corridor, you must first activate one of the two levers in the library (left when you come from the bedrooms), and the other in Yant's lair (right), with the red-eyed statue and rocky doors. These levers open the two gates of the exit (front). Once it's done, go on the hole and runaway! You'll be back to the mausoleum and will have to find two keys...

Quote Originally Posted by Frčre Staven View Post
    That depends where you are in the den... If you are locked in the gates corridor, you must first activate one of the two levers in the library (left when you come from the bedrooms), and the other in Yant's lair (right), with the red-eyed statue and rocky doors. These levers open the two gates of the exit (front). Once it's done, go on the hole and runaway! You'll be back to the mausoleum and will have to find two keys...
    Thank You! I found the exit. I´m in mausoleum
    Last edited by reka1; 5th Dec 2012 at 15:25.

i only have one goAL LEFT, I AM SUPPOSE TO USE THE GLYPH AT THE TUNNEL A3 in the sewer, BUT I CAN´T FIND THIS GLYPH, WHERE IS IT?
    Last edited by Cardia; 8th Dec 2012 at 20:08.

DromEd Archmage
    IT is IN the CENTRAL SEWERS. So IT's NEAR the TUNNEL A3, and NOT in THE tunnel A3.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMage View Post
    IT is IN the CENTRAL SEWERS. So IT's NEAR the TUNNEL A3, and NOT in THE tunnel A3.
    Thanks Firemage :-)

Finished the mission after 5 hours of gameplay!!! loved this mission, beautifull places to explore, although the architecture could be more detailed, still its a beautifull map with a captivating gameplay and creepy ambient, this mission shows also new features i ve never seen before.

This is a missions of high quality, thanks for this one who ever the author is ;-)
    Last edited by Cardia; 9th Dec 2012 at 10:29.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Still working on this one, but great so far. Love the exploration aspect, and the isolated feel for most of the middle section where there aren't even any AI to deal with. That did just change (drastically) as of recent, so I get the feeling I'm moving towards the end. Anxious to see who the author is. Really enjoying the story and readables as well.

Glyphs

Where is Alienors Stronhold on friend steven´s steel icon?
    I cant find the last glyph

Alienors stronghold is a building in town with two metal doors, next to the graveyard. You must first go to the sewers near, and enter in Alienors cave (that you already visited before being arrested). The key is in the vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Frčre Staven View Post
    Alienors stronghold is a building in town with two metal doors, next to the graveyard. You must first go to the sewers near, and enter in Alienors cave (that you already visited before being arrested). The key is in the vault.
    I find the building with the metal door, but where is the Alienors cave?Vault where?
    Last edited by reka1; 15th Dec 2012 at 15:37.

[QUOTE=FireMage;2152037]LOL! If I was this Author, I'll be very glad! This mission is beautiful & with a good ambient. I'm not very good about ambient sounds, you know.
    It's true, I know who he is, but I can't tell his name or I'll be forced to kill you!

Seriously, it's not me! Me I'm in a terrible mess with my mission!
    That guy is very good, he have listen to me about the handles, and used a lot of my objects. (Yes I want to create a pack of 3D objects & motions).
    So, this mission look like my missions, but it isn't mine! I swear!

That's someone else! Gaëtane, Frčre Staven or Ramirez Old Fat Burricks, or an english/american/australian/indian/canadian/south african/etc who like French.
    I'll remains quiet!

So congratulations, but didn´t I say so that you were the author? You shouldn´t compliment yourself, if you know that you are the author

DromEd Archmage
    Outch! You havn't missed me!

No, I could give my opinion about my mission because I might ignore myself that I'm the mission's maker because I was anonymous!
    Yes, It was funny to be anonymous! Saying all that I wanted about my own mission!
    Seriously, I was very disappointed about my works in architecture unless my my progress.
    The next must be better!

I have above all worked on the 3D object Design, If you're interested, you can unzip the mission and pick up all objects, sounds, motions and meshes that you want!

Thanks for your congratulations!

Glyphs

Help me with my last glyph. Where is the vault? I can´t find it.

DromEd Archmage
    Guy! Frčre Staven have told you what to do!

In the sewers, near the west sewers (look at your map to find it, it's a area with vertical pipes), near this place, there is a ladder and on the left, a metal door that you can open with the sewers key. Then, you're returned to the Stronghold's basement with the same switch to open the vault.

Thank you I finish. Great mission.
    Last edited by reka1; 16th Dec 2012 at 16:17.

I've been enjoying this mission quite a bit. Now I'm stuck. I'm in the sewers at a pipe that emits gas. Seems I need to get beyond it but cannot find a valve to shut it off. I've seen several comments here about that valve but none of them say where it is. Where is it? I've found the corpse with the keys and tool. I have not found a dead keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by glwhalen View Post
    I've been enjoying this mission quite a bit. Now I'm stuck. I'm in the sewers at a pipe that emits gas. Seems I need to get beyond it but cannot find a valve to shut it off. I've seen several comments here about that valve but none of them say where it is. Where is it? I've found the corpse with the keys and tool. I have not found a dead keeper.
    The valve is on the other side. Find your way through the sewers and will get to that place again.

Thanks! Found it.

stuck

bit of the problemi switched the lever in the library for one gate the next thing i went to yana lair switch the lever behind the vines but where are the stone doors ?? Cant find them. The big round room ?? is it it the room with the two big portals one on the top and second on the bottom ?? and what is it with this note about "ist only accessible when other levers in the lair are lowered" ?? its very unclear hint. In my opinion and i am experienced thief player /15 years now and still counting / mission is nice, story is nice but the instructions as this one should be more clearly written less complex and for me i will avoid this multiple lever thing it gives nothing more the nerves in the game, but this is my opinion ok finely i got the two tombstone open got my hands on the shining something and now what ?? second gate still closed ?? got it just missed the other lever. As to the secret is it in the library with zombies or the room with black glyph protecting the ring
    Last edited by trudnicki; 13th Jan 2013 at 10:35.

stuck in Den

I have found twolarge levers, one in library, hit that and first gate opened. found other lever behind vines, and hit that, 2nd gate is still closed. found lever in room behind stone door, hit that, then found other stone door opened. took shiny strangeness, hit large lever, stone door opened up again. exited that room.

what am I missing? still stuck in lair, not able to get 2nd gate up to get out. have 5 ownership glyphs.
    thank you
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

DromEd Archmage
    Return to the round room that you have opened thanks to the lever behind vines, where you haved pulled the second lair's lever.
    Another stone door is opened and behind is the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    Hawk,

as you enter the "gate maze", operate the wall switches to open the E passage. Go there, turn right and you are in the library.. There is quite a lot to do there...
    I found the secret in the library. But what do you do with the glyph How do you solve the gate maze puzzle? I tried uses boxes to stop the gates, but I can't get around them.