TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Halloween Contest 2012 Entry - EVIL THIEVERY

Well, I don't know if more than 2 months later you found your answer, but still...

The glyphs in the secret are just weapons, you can use them to control a zombie and put it by your side.
    As for the gate maze (if you mean the numerous levers), you just have to try different combinations. I didn't design the mission, so I don't know what to switch exactly, I always activate them randomly

Hopefully that will help you

solved all in the lair with the soul well and got gate one open via lever in library with the black glyph book but the second gate is still closed...please help if you can.

I got it...thanks anyhow. Nice mission so far
    Last edited by Lightningline; 30th Jul 2016 at 20:08.

Ghost
    I cannot find any -- any! -- of the glyph places other than the one that opens Keeper Ryan's den (where you have to duck). I have tried to find them using the papyrus for "Locations of Holy Glyphs," but I can't see anything that looks similar to Ryan's elsewhere.

I have the Black Glyph Rook; Ryans ring (no longer within force field); Shining Strangeness (again); a sheaf of papyrus ("Damn this powercut!", Three black glyphs plus the exit i.e., west, south, east, west, Votrex exit from Yant's lair, "Locations of holy glyphs," and "Accursed water arrow"); and bunch of keys: cells, captain's, sewers key ring, cap's safe, mansion, gates command, den.

I have two unfinished objectives showing -- stop Nihil's army and escape using the glyph at A-3 -- though others may pop up later. But for right now, I have to find those dang glyphs!

Can somebody show me a screenshot of one of them, other than the one at Ryan's den, so I'll know what the rest look like?

Thanks!

Dafydd

Ghost
    All right, I finally finished it. My hangup on the glyph spots turned out to be that I needed to have grabbed Ryan's ring first. Once I did that, I could see them.

Nice mission!

Dafydd

I'm trying to open this passageway, I tried bashing it several times with my tool, and frobbed it with the plaque I found in the captain's safe, but it won't open

DromEd Archmage
    Azaran, you need to find keeper's hideout in the sewer and then read the book to make this plaque disappearing!

Alright, thanks!

Wow great mission,

but i'm stuck thow i can seem to pick up the keepers ring,its still hurting me.

DromEd Archmage
    Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    Wow great mission,

but i'm stuck thow i can seem to pick up the keepers ring,its still hurting me.
    if you read the books in the lair rendez-vous in cimetery behind the planks you can break with your tool, near a wall behind vines a passage has been opened
    The thing that protect the ring will disapear once you got the Black Glyphes Book

Quote Originally Posted by FireMage View Post
    if you read the books in the lair rendez-vous in cimetery behind the planks you can break with your tool, near a wall behind vines a passage has been opened
    The thing that protect the ring will disapear once you got the Black Glyphes Book
    Thanx on my way now.

Keyla the Otter
    I'm stuck at the A2 sewer gate. Where's the key to open it?

EDIT: Okay...where do I start explaining my problem? lol

I was playing the game with aiawareofplayer set to 0, and I didn't know the man standing near gate A2 must SEE you before handing you the key. I'm playing in my custom "Sillybuggers" mode where my blackjack converts enemies over to my side, healing potions and fruit don't stop healing you, and aiawareness is turned off!

I just play and explore maps like this for my own amusement. I could beat many of these fan levels if I really tried, I just love mucking about this way. But this was a special issue!
    Last edited by Ryan Smith; 16th Jun 2017 at 01:40. Reason: Special kind of problem!