TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: T1 Mission, Nigel's Hidden Treasure, Feb. 10, 2013

T1 Mission, Nigel's Hidden Treasure, Feb. 10, 2013

New TDP mission hot off the presses and now posted at Cheap Missions. Lots of loot, climbing and jumping. Hope you enjoy.

Here is the link.

http://thiefmissions.com/m/NigelsHiddenTreasure

BBB

This has now been updated to version 2 to fix a few small issues that cropped up after release.
    Nightwalker

Congratulations on releasing the mission, Bryan! This is a really, really fun mission to play and it was a pleasure to be part of the betatesting team. You're all going to have a blast exploring it.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Awesome! Thanks, Bryan! Can't wait to play it.

A new TDP mission!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, BBB! And congrats on the release!

Congratulations on the release, Bryan. I enjoyed testing it, too. This is something really fun for you explorers and loot hunters. In spite of some early doubts, the loot is all there.

Great mission with lots to explore, loving it so far. But i'm stuck at the Hammer church and can't figure out how to proceed (as in leave the area and continue on).

I have a scroll mentioning a secret door (which i found), but it also mentions a locked room on the main floor by the kitchen. There are some doors there but they are not frobbable and i can't find a switch to open them. Can you get in there and if so how?

Outside near where you enter the Hammer area there is a short tower with a locked door that can't be picked. I have been unable to find a key for that door. Where is it?

Hope someone can help so i can proceed with this entertaining mission.

Clearinghouse
    Congratulations!

Recently played Augustine's Revenge and had a blast.I'm sure i'm gonna love this new mission too then
    Congrats.

Everyone stop what they're doing and play this now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Great mission with lots to explore, loving it so far. But i'm stuck at the Hammer church and can't figure out how to proceed (as in leave the area and continue on).
    Go up the stairs NE of the kitchen and explore the walkway around the main body of the church.

so nice,thx bbb. 6megs, i look forward to traveling at the speed of sound on my side!

Wow! Cohgrats! Long time I did not jump! He-he. I start!

Whoah, just finished this. It took me 1 hour and 44 minutes with almost all the loot. Really well done, there is something for everyone in this mission.
    I noticed a couple of areas where sound propagation doesn't work properly, and it's too bad there are so many ghost busts throughout the mission, but I still enjoyed it tremendously. I love how everything loops back, and I was like 'no way' when I finally emerged from the caves to find myself at the beginning, just like in Three Crowns.

This mission had old school thief gameplay all over it It was a lot more than i expected.Simply put..it was awesome.

Thank you for fine mission, bbb! Pretty pleasant someone even once a year still remembers of T1 existence.

Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    Go up the stairs NE of the kitchen and explore the walkway around the main body of the church.
    DOH! How did i miss that? Thanks, managed to finish this fine mission now.

d. 2014
    if i go in the weapon shop first i cant find a way back accross the canal,i need the weapons

hawk: That's the first of many tricky jumps you need to do!

It's a slightly angled running jump across on the east side. You may find it easier if you look down whilst jumping.

Made a preview video with a really small review at the end
    Enjoy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4hgepZ8gq0

Finally an Awesome Thief 1 mission
    Congrats on the release I'm gonna have fun with this mission

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    if i go in the weapon shop first i cant find a way back accross the canal,i need the weapons
    You can also: Jump from the "bridge" connecting the two upper house levels onto the top of the street lantern and from there to the other side of the canal. All of this without a sound and losing health. Trust me! ;-)

There is a door grid iron with a ladder that goes up and flashlight adjacent the floor. Near a circular area with a large spider walking around.
    Someone found her key? There is something important there?

If that's the one I'm thinking of, then you can open this door later on.

Great job on the mission. I found it to be very "pick up and play." I felt the puzzles had just the right amount of of challenge and that the mission was very well-paced overall.

Very impressive work.

Great mission - total coincidence that I decided to check thiefmissions so soon after your FM's release!

This mission is outstanding. It feels like all of Thief 1, rolled into one mission. It's full of different "zones", and each one feels like a different OM. Great fun to play, reminded me of Thief 1's scary charm.

I was debating either replaying Thief Gold for the 1000th time or trying a FM today - glad I made the second choice!

Good work, friend.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast