TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: T2 FM: The Drymian Codex (10 Mar, 2013)

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Ok. It's weird, the Italian strings have to be coming from somewhere. What installer do you use?

Open the command prompt and run this:
    dir c:\games\thief2 /s /og > %UserProfile%\documents\t2folder.txt with the bold part replaced by your own T2 folder path. Either look through the results yourself or post the file contents here (surrounded by [code][/code] tags to keep your post compact).

I wont be able to post results until Friday night; due to work schedule. I will post them though. Thanks for the help.

I cant believe I need to wait until Friday to play DCE.

Hey Guys,

I been pasting this from notepad, word etc. Even if I use code tags around this thing it looks like heck. The whole document is aligned perfectly to the left but after I submit it looks terrible.

Interesting enough I deleted all the language folders in D:\TDPMA\Thief2\FMs\Codex_v1\intrface other than English and the menu was fine. But the objectives were not view able.

So then I removed the Italian directory and everything looks perfect. What the heck?

I am still happy to post this or email the directory structure.
    Last edited by Ravenus1; 28th Oct 2017 at 22:21.

I forgot how to enter the hanted crypt. I've got all other objectives.

Please can someone give me a direct spoiler. I'm walking in circles for more than 2 hours now.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    The door to the haunted crypt is down a ladder in the sewers, near the room with the broken bridge. The key to the door is in the room where the two sewer workers talked about it, on the desk.

Thanks Yandros, I already had that key.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Just escaped from the monastery with the Drymian Codex in my hands. I kept all spider eggs until the very end, so it was hilarious to see how all those pagans fight with the spiders in the courtyard. I want to thank Yandros & the team for making this mission. Excellent design, very interesting storyline and outstanding atmosphere.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516