TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Aurumpendo (27 May, 2013)

T2 FM: Aurumpendo (May 27th, 2013)

by Niborius
    Requires Thief 2 v1.19 or higher

Stuck in a prison in the middle of nowhere, only Garrett knows what to do.

This is my first FM ever and after a lot of months of working on it, I am happy to announce that it is finally completed. I would like to thank everyone who helped me on the forums and also every beta tester, who helped me find bugs and mistakes I couldn't find by myself.

You'll learn about the story during the mission, and more and more information will be revealed to you.

I hope you'll have fun playing this mission. If you have feedback, need help, or anything else, you can post it in this topic.

The Mission should now work without Darkloader as well!
    Download links
    OneDrive

Good luck! And until next time.

A Russian translation will probably be available shortly for download
    Last edited by Niborius; 30th Jun 2015 at 15:29.

Congratulations on your first mission. I'm really looking forward to playing. Thank you.

Edit. I tried to play using FMSel but it loads Running Interference. It does play through Darkloader.

Clearinghouse
    Congratulations on the release!

Congrats on your first release!

Very nice mission. Missed some loot somewhere, may have to back track!

Very nice first mission.
    But i have some problems. I made it through the caves, put the talisman
    in the stone, and the port opened.
    Then i climbed up and out, over a bridge.
    Then i ended up to a stone building, when i enter it there is no sound under
    garrets feet after that. I have no clue if this is the place where it should end.
    I have two objectives left, survive through the cave and find your house.

Oh, I think I know what went wrong. You had to read the stone plaques on the walls, you can find them all the way back just after the location with the ghost wandering around

It seems I have more fixing to do. I just have to find a way to do it. Thanks for playing! Sorry for the inconvenience though.

EDIT: Ok, I added a door now that only opens after you've finished the objective. Reuploading the mission will take about 5 minutes. Thank you for reporting this!
    Last edited by Niborius; 27th May 2013 at 11:35.

I read them, maybe too fast. I'll check it out

Congrats! Downloading

Finished now. I had read the plagues but loaded a save before them
    and forgot about it. Nice that you fixed it.
    Last edited by nickie; 27th May 2013 at 12:32. Reason: Spoiler cover added

Oooh, lovely! Was just looking for another FM since finishing the splendid Sturmdrang Peak. Thank you Niborius and congrats on getting it out there. Happy days

EDIT: Just finished and thoroughly enjoyed playing this FM.
    Last edited by Bosh; 27th May 2013 at 14:36.

Congratulations

Thank you guys

Congratulations on the release of your first FM! That's fantastic! Looking forward to playing it.

Congratulations on your first release! What a great way to spend a holiday. Thanks.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Finished on Expert and enjoyed this mission, thanks for a nice relaxing bit of taffing on a lazy holiday! Impressive for a first mission too.

Congrats on your first release, Niborius! I had a great time testing for you and look forward to more FMs from you in the future.

Hi guys, Ive been trying to download this mission, but having no luck in getting it. I was wondering if someone could have another mirror like southquarter or at Jason's website. This would be great.
    Also, thanks for the mission Niborius.
    thank you
    Silent Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Warrior
    Hi guys, Ive been trying to download this mission, but having no luck in getting it. I was wondering if someone could have another mirror like southquarter or at Jason's website. This would be great.
    Also, thanks for the mission Niborius.
    thank you
    Silent Warrior
    I just sent you an email with the FM. There will be a thiefmissions.com mirror available soon.

Thanks for downloading!

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Finished on Expert and enjoyed this mission, thanks for a nice relaxing bit of taffing on a lazy holiday! Impressive for a first mission too.
    Thank you Yandros! I'm glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by itllrun10s View Post
    Congrats on your first release, Niborius! I had a great time testing for you and look forward to more FMs from you in the future.
    You were a very helpful beta tester and helped me find many bugs - it is very much appreciated!

Nickie, the same happened to me when I tried to test this FM. Niborius fixed it now.
    Niborius, it works for me now. I wished I could have been there earlier for you.
    It's looking great and thanks for putting in Dewdrop!!!

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Warrior View Post
    Hi guys, Ive been trying to download this mission, but having no luck in getting it. I was wondering if someone could have another mirror like southquarter or at Jason's website.
    ttlg.de: Aurumpendo.zip

I just finished this and it was very, very enjoyable! Really varied terrain with lots of things to do and explore. A very impressive first mission! Thank you very much, Niborius.

Congratulations on releasing your first mission, Niborius!

I must be missing something really obvious, but where's the key to open the door to the confiscated repository room? I can't find any keys on any guards, or in the other rooms, also checked the jail cells, i am at a loss...

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out, i swear i tried both of them before! grrr!
    Last edited by shadows; 28th May 2013 at 10:10.

Don't feel bad. I did the very same thing. I actually started over because I was sure I had missed something obvious and once I figured it out, I felt like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Don't feel bad. I did the very same thing. I actually started over because I was sure I had missed something obvious and once I figured it out, I felt like an idiot.
    I must have a blind spot, too in the "Lost City" area:I've visited every house, jumped around all the rooftops, been in 3 caves (one across the lava), all with dead ends - where is the artifact?... If it's on the "castle" tower top, how to get up there?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast