TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: The random game [REDACTED] thread

Quote Originally Posted by gunsmoke View Post
    Fuck me, bob, I never played Serious Sam 2 and I would love to. I have every other one but that one.
    Bend over while I luber that Luger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    I'll trade you Ys: The Oath in Felghana for HIB 7 Steam keys (except for Legend of Grimrock), Zerker, if you're interested.
    Sure. Just PM me your Steam contact info. No need for a trade. I actually have most of what I'd like from HiB 7, which is why I passed on that one.

Icemann's claimed the other copy, but Bioshock is still available. Of course, on TTLG, whoever wants Bioshock probably already has it.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Stuff rotting in my Steam inventory:-
    2x copies of Portal 1
    Droplitz

If any of you want to ditch Bioshock, my buddy at work just got into Steam a couple months ago and hasn't played it. He'd appreciate it. PM me and I'll point him out.

First post updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerker View Post
    I won't be giving out leftover bundle codes, however, as that doesn't really sit right with me.
    I don't think there's anything morally wrong with it, if someone can enjoy a game I won't play because I'm not interested or already own it, it's fine as long as I donated money for the whole thing. That said, giving away Steam keys while still playing the DRM-free version is something I hope people won't do here.

Agreed, and I was thinking about it from that point of view originally. But Humble Bundle clearly states on their web site "All keys are for your personal use only." Even if you never intend to use the DRM-free copy, it still exists. *shrug*
    Last edited by Zerker; 18th Jun 2013 at 17:50.

I'll check, but I think the only spare keys I have are a couple of steam Humble Bundle keys, which I'm not sure I should give away.

Still: reizak, if you're happy to gift me STALKER: SoC without getting anything back in return, then I'd be happy to take it.

Sure thing, incoming!

Thanks a lot, reizak, much appreciated.

hi

Quote Originally Posted by reizak View Post
    I've been thinking of trying to offload my extras here for a while too but I'm bad at getting things done so I'm glad someone has the initiative.

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl to Chade
    • Metro 2033
    • Red Faction Guerrilla to icemann
    • Dear Esther to Volitions Advocate

Free to a good home. Steam required. I'll add more once I find them.
    hello mate any chance to get metro 2033 peace

Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    You know what? Fuck that guy. I'll take that Metro key -- I have a friend who's interested in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by nirvana9991 View Post
    hello mate any chance to get metro 2033 peace
    You've got to do things in the right order. First you go out, then you hold hands, then you kiss, and then you can ask if they perhaps have similar feelings as you do. Likewise you should first hang out at a forum a couple months before calling people mates and asking for game keys in a thread where it's clearly specified several times that it's for people who aren't here solely for free keys.

Second that

Level 10,000 achieved
    New Humble Indie Bundle out and it's a good one! (gonna have to deliberate a bit about what I want to part with from it)

Also of interest to people ITT might be the The Onward March Of The Bundles Of March thread by alms over at the RPS forums.

And of note to peoples that GOG is giving up Torchlight today for free, which you can gift to other people. So if you want to get yourself a copy to gift to whoever be sure to while the deal is on (for the next 48 hours).

On topic, I have a shitload of duplicate steam keys for random indie games from things like indie gala, but most of them are utterly terrible-looking, or just plain terrible (like Disciples II: gallean's return). Is it worth me even listing them? Looking at the list, the only one that jumps out as half-decent is Vessel.
    Last edited by DDL; 19th Jun 2013 at 13:16.

I wish I had more keys to give but all I got is the stock HL2 or Portal everyone already has ;(

Level 10,000 achieved
    In other bundle news: Groupees Build A Bundle 6 just launched.

It contains:

-Offroad Drive (which is actually quite good)
    -Chernobyl Commando (looks like a poor man's Stalker)
    -Dynamite Jack
    -Space Ark
    -A bunch of crap noone's ever heard of

Tantalizing, no?

Chakat sex pillow
    Jeshibu's gonna be SO ON THAT

henke, is cave story+ still up for grabs?
    Last edited by Boxsmith; 19th Jun 2013 at 18:24.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

More keys for the giveaway:-
    Zombie Shooter 1 & 2.

Thx for the Dear Esther key Reizak, much appreciated.
    Last edited by Volitions Advocate; 20th Jun 2013 at 00:58. Reason: can't spell

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    New Humble Indie Bundle out and it's a good one! (gonna have to deliberate a bit about what I want to part with from it)

Also of interest to people ITT might be the The Onward March Of The Bundles Of March thread by alms over at the RPS forums.

Thanks for the humble link, henrik! I can't keep up with their sales, so it's nice to have someone drop the info in my lap.
    Looking interesting: BS: Director's Cut *love this series, haven;t played the 4th*
    Oh, hell, they all appeal to me, though I already have Frozen Synapse on Steam, grand total of maybe half-hour played...

Quote Originally Posted by DDL View Post
    On topic, I have a shitload of duplicate steam keys for random indie games from things like indie gala, but most of them are utterly terrible-looking, or just plain terrible (like Disciples II: gallean's return). Is it worth me even listing them? Looking at the list, the only one that jumps out as half-decent is Vessel.
    Dude, please. I am totally burning out on some of my go-to games, I need some fresh meat. Honestly, I am seriously interested in trying some games/genres that I have no (or in the case of genres, mostly little) exp. with. I am a very sentimental, repetetive person who gets stuck in gaming 'ruts' and I will just unhappily play old games for the Nth time... Thanks, if you do list your games, thanks for just asking!

Hey henke, any chance I can get that EDGE key? I love puzzlers and I've been on the lookout for someone who has that for ages. Just came across this thread and did one of these:

Full disclosure, I came across this site like a week ago and was lurking until I finally signed up yesterday. So yeah, I'm brand new, but I'm looking forward to getting involved in the community and having some fun. If I'm too new of a member for you to want to gift me something I completely understand, but I had to at least ask. You can add me on steam if you want to see I'm serious about my puzzlers, lol. Anyway, let me know if you're up for it. Thanks!

See ya around!

Edit: Oh, and I've got 3x Steam Trading Card Beta access, 4x Dota 2 keys, and a 50% OFF Duke Nukem 3D Coupon. Not much, but if anybody wants any of them, you're more than welcome to them.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

Get out, seriously. You have to earn your place in this community first by contributing to discussions, assisting in tech help sub-forum, etc over a considerable period of time.

Also Steam coupons and Dota 2 invites are more common than influenza and thus near worthless.