TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: The random game [REDACTED] thread

Quote Originally Posted by gunsmoke View Post
    And I'd trade you guys something off of your wishlists/snag you something in the Summer Sale for those Orcs Must Die 2 and Stealth Bastard deluxe keys (Brethren for the SB: D, bob_doe_NZ.
    But I just got a reply from Bleaksand... And he did ask 3 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsmoke View Post
    I will anytime! What's your Steam handle? Do you still have that Broken Sword: DC key? I had the original on the old PS1, but it was stolen years ago. Love the series. I'd appreciate it, it's one of the few adventure games that I truly love, not just tolerate for the story/atmosphere.

And I'd trade you guys something off of your wishlists/snag you something in the Summer Sale for those Orcs Must Die 2 and Stealth Bastard deluxe keys (Brethren for the SB: D, bob_doe_NZ.
    Yup, still got it! I'll PM you in a sec.

We're gonna need more than just the two of us though. I don't have a mic at the moment (old one broke) and co-op without anyone talking might be kind awkward... not that there's any strategy to talk about though.

Gonna toss out a request here while I'm at it: Sulphur, do you still have "The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb" available?
    Last edited by newguypaul; 10th Jul 2013 at 22:45.

Can i have it ?

[*] Waking Mars

you can have it alright

Seriously, how the hell is this thread getting so much attention? Maybe we should change the subject to some sort of non-sequitor, since regulars will know what it is and gengamers will probably click on it and read it whenever it's updated anyway? Can we tell where these new signups are being referred from?

verbose douchebag
    I just googled "game keys giveaway" and this thread was on the second page of results.

Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Hell, it's the 5th result for me.

If I search "game keys giveaway" (with the quotes) this thread comes up as the first result. It's only at the end of page 2 of search results without the quotes though.

propose renaming thread to "noobs get nutkicked in the facehole"

I concur.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

More keys that I have:-
    Fractal: Make Blooms Not War
    Frozen Synapse
    Aquaria
    Broken Sword: Director's Cut
    Nightsky
    Cortex Command
    Humble Indie Bundle #3

I have NFI if these key will work:-
    Humble Indie Bundle #3
    The Binding of Isaac + Blocks That Matter
    Gish

A couple more Steam keys to add to the first post:

Sonic CD
    Sonic Adventure DX

Random question. I don't know too much about the sonic franchise so forgive me... I have been seeing Sonic CD being given away all over the place lately. Is this because it's really good and everyone has it so these are duplicate copies, or is it really bad so no one wants it and they are just throwing them away? lol

I don't know why there's so many free copies floating around but it's pretty much the only Sonic game worth a damn besides the original.

All the 2D ones were good. After that not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by icemann View Post
    All the 2D ones were good. After that not so much.
    You really need to give Generations a go. The only people truly badmouthing that are a) looking at the 2D games with massively rose tinted glasses b) not interested in the Sonic games in the first place or c) trying to troll you. It's not without issues, but it's at least as good a Sonic game as the 2D Sonic games. Far better than Sonic 4 EP 1 & 2.

If you have a Wii go play Colors as well, it's a good Sonic game. And if you can make yourself think that the werehog is a different skin for Knuckles (instead of a transformed Sonic), Unleashed is fairly decent too.

First, Jeff Vogel has put his entire available library of games up on Humble Indie Bundle. I already have some of his games, so I want to gift some codes for the ones I already have. They include:

1. Entire Geneforge saga. Five games, each worth at least 20-25 hours of old fashioned RPG goodness.
    2. Avadon: The Black Fortress. One of Jeff's newer games, its a party based game that I'd wager is better than any of Bioware's recent offerings.
    3. Nethergate: Resurrection. An updated version of a previous game, its get a unique mechanic where you can choose to either play as Roman Legionnaires or as native Druids, each with opposing goals. Warning, must be able to tolerate extremely old school graphics resolution of 800x600.

Feel free to hit me up if anyone is interested.

Also, Jason Moyer, I'd be interested in both Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic CD.

I've got a Dawn of War franchise pack sitting in my inventory, as well as the original torchlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillion View Post
    Also, Jason Moyer, I'd be interested in both Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic CD.
    Alright, they're yours.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

Quote Originally Posted by WingedKagouti View Post
    And if you can make yourself think that the werehog is a different skin for Knuckles (instead of a transformed Sonic), Unleashed is fairly decent too.
    There is no good reason to play Unleashed, ever.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

Quote Originally Posted by CCCToad View Post
    I've got a Dawn of War franchise pack sitting in my inventory, as well as the original torchlight.
    If you can split it up, I'd love to take any Dawn of War 1 titles off your hands. Cheers.

DX:HR

pm if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaUnit02 View Post
    If you can split it up, I'd love to take any Dawn of War 1 titles off your hands. Cheers.
    Yeah, I have DoW2, but need the 2 expansions. My friend has been on me for a couple years to get them so we can keep playing MP.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast View Post
    DX:HR

pm if you want it.
    That's going to go pretty damn quick I'll bet.

Unfortunately, the Dawn of War Pack can not be split up and once redeemed, you do not get copies of games you already have.

Ah well, thanks for the reply. That would have been smooth if it would have worked out that way.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast