TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: The random game [REDACTED] thread

Same offers still apply, except I've successfully unburdened myself of Torchlight.

Now if DoW2 is the only thing you have, I'd be game if I can get some help from you guys with the co-op campaign.

Still feel wierd about asking for games without offering any in return, but seeing as no one else seems to want them ...

Jason, would you mind if I took Kings Bounty: Armored Princess?

DDL, likewise with Europa Universalis III?

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X - GamersGate, DRM: Tages

Duplicate, pm me or post if you need it.

I still have Sanctum (Steam) up for grabs also.
    Last edited by Ladron De La Noche; 5th Aug 2013 at 00:32.

OH... Turns out I have a spare copy of Section 8: Prejudice in my Steam inventory. I forgot I had bought a pack planning on giving out a copy to a friend who has since given up PC gaming.

Up for whomever wants it. Icemann - That was quick.

Zerker. Do you still have Ys up for grabs?
    Last edited by Volitions Advocate; 5th Aug 2013 at 18:19.

No, sorry. You also missed a weekly sale fairly recently

Chakat sex pillow
    Since I already have Metro 2033 and Risen, I have a Steam key for those two and something called Sacred Citadel (which is apparently a brawler thingy) from the latest Humble Bundle. Anyone wants it, it's yours.

verbose douchebag
    I have keys for Kings Bounty: The Legend & Armored Princess up for grabs. <------ TAKEN BY PIGLICK.

The KB games are ace - got dupes from a humble bundle.
    Last edited by faetal; 7th Aug 2013 at 05:35.

I'll grab the Kings Bounty, please.

verbose douchebag
    Codes sent!

cheers!

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

I have the following up for grabs:-
    King's Bounty: The Legend
    King's Bounty: Armoured Princress
    King's Bounty: Crossworlds

verbose douchebag
    Ok, due to me wanting Dead Space 3, I now have me some duplicates. I have Origin codes up for grabs for the following:

Dead Space
    Crysis 2: Maximum Edition - Taken
    Mirror's Edge
    The Sims 3 + starter pack - Taken.
    Medal of Honour

Games I don't already own but am not sure I'd play (so if I'm making a grave error, can someone please sell the game to me in a sentence):

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
    Battlefield 3

They're fairly decent give aways, so only ask if you will play it.
    Last edited by faetal; 15th Aug 2013 at 05:27.

Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Yeah what the shit, I'll take Crysis 2, basically Sulphur bashed the shit out of it so I'm sold

verbose douchebag
    Sold!

Chakat sex pillow
    Yeah, people who've got a hard-on for competent and neatly generic games that fail to live up to their potential will love Crysis 2.

faet: BF3's great for multiplayer, as most Battlefields have always been. SP, not so much. Medal of Honor is the most tepid modern-day shooter ever made, so probably just a waste of time for you.

Burnout Paradise is nice if you like zooming around in a city and accessing races willy-nilly; I didn't like it, but that's because I preferred the older Burnouts' more structured race campaigns to an open-world racing game jaunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    faet: BF3's great for multiplayer, as most Battlefields have always been. SP, not so much. Medal of Honor is the most tepid modern-day shooter ever made, so probably just a waste of time for you.
    Still waiting to join you for a few rounds of BF

verbose douchebag
    Seeing as BF4 is out, is there any point joining in for BF3 multiplayer?

Also, I've never really played much multiplayer, so is it worth it if I don't have the chops?

Chakat sex pillow
    BF4 isn't out yet, it's due in October. As far as chops are concerned, some amount of skill helps, but matches tend to be huge, team-based affairs rather than solitary deathmatching, so it's quite a bit more fun even if you have a tendency to get murdered more than the average bear. It also has a co-op campaign, which I haven't tried but should be fun.

bob: D'oh! Slipped my mind. How's the weekend sound? Duckburg should be back by around then too.

Yeah, people who've got a hard-on for competent and neatly generic games that fail to live up to their potential will love Crysis 2.
    Can you point me towards this pile of generic games that are like Crysis 2? I'd like to try them out.

bob: D'oh! Slipped my mind. How's the weekend sound? Duckburg should be back by around then too.
    Alas, like I said to Gunsmoke, I can't.

Techies are installing fibre optic cabling on and around my street which means the copper cabling I'm currently on is being affected. I'm getting less than 1 Megabit per sec and constant frequent disconnects.

Chakat sex pillow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Moyer View Post
    Can you point me towards this pile of generic games that are like Crysis 2? I'd like to try them out.
    Why? You already seem to know how to find them. Medal of Honor was mentioned just below that sentence, after all.

bob: Once that's done, then.

You can ghost Medal Of Honor? Say what you want about Crysis 2, but comparing it to a CoD/MoH corridor shooter is silly.

Chakat sex pillow
    When I say generic, I mean generic. Regardless of the nanosuit, Crysis 2 was a generic shooter in terms of its forced (and restrictively small) corridor-space-corridor level design that rendered most of your options moot, a phoned-in narrative that's incredibly annoying because it looks like it's going somewhere initially but then ends up being just as unfortunate as Crysis 1's but with none of the goofball charm, and its visual design was a solid step down into generic shooter-land territory thanks to being set within small, walled-off, locked-in slices of a tumble-down vision of New York. None of this shit is somehow terribly original or different from the normal broshoot template.

Having said that, I'm obviously not comparing MoH and Crysis 2. You want generic, they're both generic, just not in the exact same terms.

Crysis 1 was/is awesome until you go into the alien base. Linear as hell after that.

Hmmmmm. I wouldn't mind trying Dead Space. But! The way things are these days I probably wouldn't get around to it for six months.
    Probably someone more deserving out there.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast