TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Vadrigarīs Prision updated with New Dark - 29/6/13

Vadrigarīs Prision updated with New Dark - 29/6/13

Hi Taffers, hereīs "Vadrigarīs Prision" updated with new Dark 1.25 (05-01-2018):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1597...ew?usp=sharing

New changes:
    - One readable fixed
    -Added walktrough by Ricebug
    -updated to NewDark 1.25
    -other minor fixes.

Enjoy!

Note: You can find the thread for the original version of this mission here.
    Last edited by Cardia; 5th Jan 2018 at 05:59.

Great to see it up! Downloading now!

Thanks, Pedro!

Quote Originally Posted by itllrun10s View Post
    Thanks, Pedro!
    Youīre welcome

you still going to make part 2 of meloncolly in portcito? forgive my spelling i am in a bit of a rush today

cardia1, so you're going to update all of your missions or only those with smth to be fixed? As for me everything's already well done but you'd better see.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotix View Post
    cardia1, so you're going to update all of your missions or only those with smth to be fixed? As for me everything's already well done but you'd better see.
    Yes thatīs what it seems in the moment - I mean I honor the efforts, but actually a lot of missions are being updated or "reloaded" with mostly just a few tweaks and therefore probably far less completely new missions are being made. But probably thatīs only my opinion as no one ever "complains" about this trend
    Last edited by Florian; 1st Jul 2013 at 09:25.

Hi downwinder, donīt worry i still have "Melancholy in Porto" part 2 on my mind to build for you and lately iīve been listening the last Album "Tomorrowīs harvest" by Boards of Canada and also Aphex Twin productions that i feel a strong will of building more melancholic places:

Boards of Canada:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WKI5Ak9fP0

Lotix, during weekends i update my previous misssions with new dark, some of them will suffer great changes while other just minor changes, and during the week iīm finishing a T2 team project wich turn out to be a hot potatoe since iīm the only one working on it, should be finished soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    i still have "Melancholy in Porto" part 2 on my mind to build
    Melancholy in Porto is special one with odd feeling as if one's completely alone but not at the same time because of ghosts, or visions according to Zontik's fine review
    http://translate.google.com.ua/trans...Ftopic%3D805.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lotix View Post
    Melancholy in Porto is special one with odd feeling as if one's completely alone but not at the same time because of ghosts, or visions according to Zontik's fine review
    http://translate.google.com.ua/trans...Ftopic%3D805.0
    i wasnīt aware of this review by Zontik (Yuri), its a fine review by a high quality Author and someone who i had the pleasure to meet personaly in my City Porto , My main purpose in "Melancholy in Porto" was to create something artistic and try to manipulate the Ai creatures movemnts in order to synchronize their pace with the music, if only i knew how to make The ai creature more versatile in their movements, i mean to make them more expressive i would feel more motivated to create theatrical-musical missions. Still te in purpose in "Melncholy in Porto" was to make the player feel lonely , a bit sad and resigned with lifeīs rules, and i think i was able to make most of the players feel that .

"Melancholy in Porto" will suffer an update with New dark , it will have more new musics and a few other changes.

i said this before but Melancholy in Porto is the best fan mission i ever played,the day light was amazing in the way it was done and the surreal feeling i got made me think of the first time i played myst

i so look forward to it

the song is nice you posted

hearing you will redo it in new dark get me excited to how it will turn out

the game link is not good anymore,where can i get this new dark update

The only place I know for sure that has it is TTLG.de, but the website says their traffic limit has been exceeded. Here's the link but you'll probably have to wait for their traffic issue to be resolved first.

yeah i was hoping brethren would host it on his site,as losing trace of newdark missions would be a bad thing

Awesome! Thank you, Brethren!

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post

also i was going down list of new dark missions there are other with links that don't work as well,so while the list is not to massive might be smart to get them linked up as you are pretty much the only one besides taffers paradise that keeps up to date

Pedro, where is Vadrigar and the eye?

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

i can help once you key 4 gate keys,get to next area and look for a dead hammer haunt with a playground key/also there is a unlit torch by playground door you also have to hit,then in next area steal 2 keys off the 2 guys then ,you can open last 2 gates to get to final guy and the eye,beware the final guy is kinda invisable like equalibrium mission, eye on throne rom chair

Hi Gloria, both are found in the same room if you want you can always check the videos walkrough i made:

part1:

part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIxkOG1lFpw

"Vadrigarīs Prision" updated with New Dark 1.25 (05-01-2018), check first post
    Last edited by Cardia; 5th Jan 2018 at 06:01.