TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 310

Thread: Fallout 4?

  1. #51
    Zombified
    Registered: Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    Well, devices to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP haven't been invented yet.
    to much chagrin of many, I might add.

  2. #52
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Location: Trapped in Constantine's couch
    Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    NO YOU TURDSURFER LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE POST IMMEDIATELY BEFORE YOUR INITIAL POST

    Fucking dipshits always using "dethtoll just wants to fight" to get out of answering for their own fucking stupidity. Punch yourself in the fucking face.
    Calm down. I just didn't see the date. Just thought I would comment on something that interested me is all. I really don't think there's a reason to get so bent out of shape over a discussion posting. I don't see the harm in sparking up new comments on a funny thread.

  3. #53
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Location: Trapped in Constantine's couch
    Also, I just have to laugh at you poeple just getting so uproariously spitting mad over a minute thing. You guys are like "OMG. Someone just commented on a post from last year!!! The scandal!"
    LOL
    It's seriously too funny, I can't put a price on that, but think about your wasted time if this is actually making you upset.
    I would feel a bit of pity for you if that was so.

  4. #54
    Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Registered: Aug 2004
    Location: someplace better than this
    I don't normally tell people to commit self-harm, but, uh, die like Hitler go shoot yourself. Every post you've made in this thread is cringe-worthy.

  5. #55
    Hitler didn't die he just went home

  6. #56
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Location: Trapped in Constantine's couch
    Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    I don't normally tell people to commit self-harm, but, uh, die like Hitler go shoot yourself. Every post you've made in this thread is cringe-worthy.
    Do go ahead and cringe then, I won't stop you. It's simply a difference in opinion as to what is funny.
    You should really reconsider telling others to self harm by the way, they may have a lesser value on themselves; however, I can see that you seem to think very little of others from the way you make snap judgements and use childish tactics such as calling names.
    I'm still of the opinion that there is no need to start an argument over someone posting a reply to something; my post was not unrelated to the discussion which had taken place. If you didn't like it, then don't read it. If it's your opinion that this thread is too old to comment on, instead of bashing the person who thought it was a viable post by insulting their intelligence, then why not go whine at someone who can archive it for you?

  7. #57
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Location: Trapped in Constantine's couch
    On a completely related topic, if the hoaxing got you eager for Fallout 4, I found a link to a petition addressed to the Bethesda Softworks, LLC, PR Dept here.

  8. #58
    Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Registered: Aug 2004
    Location: someplace better than this
    Quote Originally Posted by Sycamoyr View Post
    Do go ahead and cringe then, I won't stop you. It's simply a difference in opinion as to what is funny.
    You should really reconsider telling others to self harm by the way, they may have a lesser value on themselves; however, I can see that you seem to think very little of others from the way you make snap judgements and use childish tactics such as calling names.
    I'm still of the opinion that there is no need to start an argument over someone posting a reply to something; my post was not unrelated to the discussion which had taken place. If you didn't like it, then don't read it. If it's your opinion that this thread is too old to comment on, instead of bashing the person who thought it was a viable post by insulting their intelligence, then why not go whine at someone who can archive it for you?
    You took a 4-month old thread, posted a zero-content reply, went like "lol u guiz dont get humer" when called out on it, and then proceeded to use the "lol dethtoll just wants to fight" argument to get out of having to answer for your own idiocy. That, right there, is where I lost my patience, because fuck you. If you hadn't done that, I'd probably be a lot nicer, but I'm fucking sick to death of dumbasses just blaming me for their own fuckups. And now you're whining that everyone's being mean to you because you necro'd a thread for no reason and then took a shit in it when called out on it?

    I only act this way towards complete imbeciles. You don't see me doing this to my friends or even most of the people here. So congratulations, you're dumber than LaffyTaffy420, and you should be neutered and your internet taken away.

  9. #59
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Location: Trapped in Constantine's couch
    Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    when called out on it, and then proceeded to use the "lol dethtoll just wants to fight" argument to get out of having to answer for your own idiocy.
    Actually, I owned up to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by sycamoyr
    I just didn't see the date. Just thought I would comment on something that interested me is all.
    It was a mistake, but you are unreasonable so there is no trying to reason with you. I'm done with this discussion.

  10. #60
    Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Registered: Aug 2004
    Location: someplace better than this
    Quote Originally Posted by Sycamoyr View Post
    Dethtoll: If by "resurrected" you mean that I replied after three days with all the words above and not just "one" as you claim, then I must return your inflammatory comment right back at you. I think you just want to start a ruckus. :P
    You didn't "own up" to anything, dipshit.

    Good riddance, nobody likes you and I fucked your dad.

  11. #61
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Landahn
    Ok, that's enough now.

    I've explained why the resurrection of this thread was a bad idea, it's been acknowledged, it will most certainly not happen again*, CONVERSATION'S OVER.



    * Right? Right!?!

  12. #62
    Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Registered: Aug 2004
    Location: someplace better than this
    Yeah, I'm done.

  13. #63
    I don't think I've ever seen an entire thread take its ball and go home before.

  14. #64
    PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

    Registered: Aug 2007
    Location: New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    Well, devices to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP haven't been invented yet.
    Tell them to play Dark Souls with KB+M, problem solved.

  15. #65
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2001
    Location: My Pants Are Haunted!
    Haha!
    You sure told him!

  16. #66
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France

  17. #67
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    15 hours? But I'll be old by then.

  18. #68
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2005
    Location: Not Kansas
    Okay, the countdown is over and all I'm getting is a 'Please stand by' message. So, that was it? Seriously?

    http://fallout.bethsoft.com/



    Edit: And now what's up with this?

    http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

    Nevermind. The F4 trailer is now playing on the bethsoft site and just read this article. Mystery solved.

    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...-for-real.aspx
    Last edited by Dia; 3rd Jun 2015 at 11:18.

  19. #69
    Level 10,000 achieved
    Registered: Mar 2001
    Location: Finland
    The character/animal/mutant animations seem better, and the graphics are a bit tighter, but it doesn't look particularly next-gen or anything. Not that that's a big deal. Fallout 3 was one of my fave games of last gen and I'm sure I'll love this one too.

  20. #70
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    I still need to play the FO3 expansions and also NV GOTY. Plus the Witcher games. Plus finish AC3 and play ACIV. Plus all the other bullshit on my backlog. And do my day job. And write music. Need to learn French too. And move into a bigger apartment. WHY IS LIFE FULL OF SO MANY THINGS!?

  21. #71
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Yeah, I still haven't finished FO3 or NV and I'm not sure I ever will. It's fun for a while, but the Bethsoft formula eventually runs a bit thin for me...

    Any idea where this one takes place? Location was so important in the last 2.

  22. #72
    Chakat sex pillow
    Registered: Sep 2006
    Location: not here
    Wow, that's practically FO3 with a polygon count bump. And a dog. I'm calling it -- Fallout: Ghosts.

    Shitty graphics aside, they got the body language on that dog just right, except for the awkward not-quite-connected-to-the-ground lope. Good call, because without the pooch being a neatly expressive stand-in for the viewer, I'd have felt absolutely nothing about that trailer.

  23. #73
    I too felt the trailer was bland. Like I was watching AssCreed: Another City teaser. There wasn't anything in particular that I could really get excited about. I hope they'll show the gameplay features soon, as obviously the game is in late stage of developement. Wonder what really justifies the 4 in the title, right now looks more like Fallout: Boston
    Last edited by Judith; 3rd Jun 2015 at 17:06.

  24. #74
    Looks good; downloading now.

  25. #75
    Level 10,000 achieved
    Registered: Mar 2001
    Location: Finland
    RPS posted a bunch of screengrabs from the trailer, along with wild speculations!

    My favourite shot is the sun setting over the city. That looks like a nice big chunk of cityscape there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •