TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: T2 MISSION "Mr. Turmoil" V 1.1 (New Dark 1.23) updated in 24-06-2015

T2 MISSION "Mr. Turmoil" V 1.2 ) updated 30-12-2016

Hi People, due to my work as interviwer door 2 door i got influenced by the places where i work, so i decide to create a small mission where gameplay takes in a kind of places i usually work, high buldings, condominiums, bairros (how to say that in English?), villages, shoppings, retail centers...you name it. Anyway hereīs the mission for a little fun moment, the mission had to be updated, the skyboxe quality has been improved, hereīs the mission update to V 1.3 NewDark 1.25 (29/11/2017):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19eK...ew?usp=sharing

Attention this mission is not playable with EP mode installed, since it wont show the new 3d illusion paintings i have placed in this mission

One note: Players must have the ability to decipher 3d illusion pictures, and 3d glasses wonīt work with it, if you donīt know how to view 3d illusion images, then here are some instructions on how to do it:

http://www.magiceye.com/faq_example.htm

Unfortently for some people no matter how they try they will never be able to see through 3d illusion pictures.

NOTE BEFORE PLAYING!!!: YOU need to disable the EP, simply rename it epbak.crf, then remove the bak bit afterwards

with all said, Have Fun!

ps. This one goes out to Nickie
    Last edited by Cardia; 29th Nov 2017 at 05:07.

Thank you, Pedro! Looking forward to it.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Congratulations Pedro, this is beautiful work, and exciting to play!

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Congratulations Pedro, this is beautiful work, and exciting to play!
    Many thanks Rod, and above all a big Hug for your support on this one

Congrats This looks really interesting.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Mirror: Mr. Turmoil
    Last edited by Brethren; 17th Jan 2014 at 17:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Mirror: Mr. Turmoil
    Looks really unusual & innovative with some interesting ideas and textures. I like how you think outside the box, Pedro.

M.

ETA: Oh, and I'm happy I passed the Magic Eye 3D test so I can successfully play the game. Wow, what a fascinating concept! I actually saw the planet Saturn in 3D
    Last edited by Midgard; 10th Jan 2014 at 13:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Midgard View Post
    Looks really unusual & innovative with some interesting ideas and textures. I like how you think outside the box, Pedro.

M.

ETA: Oh, and I'm happy I passed the Magic Eye 3D test so I can successfully play the game. Wow, what a fascinating concept! I actually saw the planet Saturn in 3D
    Many thanks Midgard

Congrats, Pedro! Downloading it now!!!

ugh whats the code. i'm 1 of those guys who "cant see the sailboat". (little mallrats humor there)

Quote Originally Posted by ciscokidd73 View Post
    ugh whats the code. i'm 1 of those guys who "cant see the sailboat". (little mallrats humor there)
    I will pm you with the answer so as not to spoil it for others.

Thanks Pedro ! Always a pleasure to play your fms

Pedro, thank you for this New Dark. So looking forward to playing, but I get the 'instant death' syndrome before I can do my first 'quick-save'. You recommended a save after the music stops. Haven't made it to that point without the game crashing.

I have the spade, chisel, think it's the screwdriver, and the money objective. Have also found 2 hint scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    Pedro, thank you for this New Dark. So looking forward to playing, but I get the 'instant death' syndrome before I can do my first 'quick-save'. You recommended a save after the music stops. Haven't made it to that point without the game crashing.

I have the spade, chisel, think it's the screwdriver, and the money objective. Have also found 2 hint scrolls.
    ...Dwaggon, get a paper and a pen to note the digit codes position then visualize the 3d illusion images to figure out the code.

Quote Originally Posted by ciscokidd73 View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately, I feel a little like Willam Black, too. I can't see the codes no matter how long I stare at the pictures.

OK I don't get what you are supposed to do I have found several items and got three notes but don't know what picture to look at or where to go now no doors will frob???? I have died several times now and need some help.

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    OK I don't get what you are supposed to do I have found several items and got three notes but don't know what picture to look at or where to go now no doors will frob???? I have died several times now and need some help.
    Hi Pwl,

okay You will have three Paintings if you look through the windows, although they don't appear as paintings, they are red/white, blue, green. Stand close to the windows facing the paintings and use your eye zoom, and zoom in all the way. Stare obliquely near the top of the painting, and now zoom out slowly, not changing your stare. You should be able to make out a 3d image in each of the 3 paintings.

next use your trowel to open up the hidden ground trap door on the side flower bed and get the note. It is a hint. This is the 4th number you will need to decipher the code. Jot down what you saw in the 3 paintings, and also write the position of the 10 digit display in the order you see them at. The number of what ever you see in the 3d images correlates with the position of the numbered buttons.

If after a while if you still can't get it, pm me, and I will give you the code.

darthsLair I have tried but no luck can you please pm me? I have tried these 3d images for years with no luck.

P.S. Thank you for your help.

P.S.S. Cardia1 this is beautiful!!
    Last edited by pwl; 10th Jan 2014 at 21:42.

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    darthsLair I have tried but no luck can you please pm me? I have tried these 3d images for years with no luck.

P.S. Thank you for your help.

P.S.S. Cardia1 this is beautiful!!
    Okay, coming!

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    If after a while if you still can't get it, pm me, and I will give you the code.
    Cant see a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerdude View Post
    Cant see a thing.
    I have pm'd you the code if you want it.

Unfortunately i have never been able to get these 3D things to work, so i would like some help here, please.

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Unfortunately i have never been able to get these 3D things to work, so i would like some help here, please.
    Hi Elusive One, I will pm you the code.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    ps. This one goes out to Nickie
    Pedro, how very kind - thank you so much. I've downloaded and I'm about to have a go now.

Edit. He wants to turn me cross-eyed! I got 2 pretty quickly but 2 are driving me nuts. I get so far and then my eyes uncross. In the process, I've spilt coffee all over everything.

Edit again. OK. I found it much easier not to zoom in. I put my nose right up against the screen staring right at the middle. Once it's blurry I gradually pull back keeping on staring at the middle and not getting distracted when things start to appear.

I've now seen 4 images but only got 2 of them identified so I think I'll have to start guessing.

Edit. And finished. As my ex-husband used to say of me, small but beautifully marked.

Thank you, Pedro!

Thanks to all of you for playing, i had the feeling that some players cannot see through 3d illusion images, i know because i have also some people in the family that no matter how they try they simple canīt viewithe images in 3d. Anyway i hope you have read the intructions above or in the readme file on how to view 3d illusion images, maybe with this mission you get to learn how to view them

next t2 mission i bring will be longer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast