New info (here too) and images! Haven't seen the video above yet so I don't know if this is included, but:
- Some new powers for Emily revealed. She can use Far Reach (grappling hook Blink-style transportation move), Mesmerise (stuns guards), and Domino ('connects' guards, so if one dies/gets knocked out/is Mesmerised, the effect is duplicated on all of them). Sounds great but I'm worried they're shaping Emily up to be a more combat-oriented alternative to Corvo.
- Game starts and ends in Dunwall. Rest of it takes place in the Mediterannean inspired Karnaca. Apparently a coup drives Corvo/Emily out of Dunwall.
- Dark Vision has been overhauled. Looks only a little better.
- Nonlethal drop attacks and combat chokeholds!
- "You will be residing in a smuggler's freighter known as the 'Dreadful Wale'. Here you can interact with the ships' Captain Meagan Foster, other characters such as Sokolov as well as decorate your quarters with things you've found or done in the world.
- "We will be finding out more about Corvo's character, but still raising new questions. So they're still keeping that air of mystery about Corvo that makes him so badass.
You can upgrade your gear by visiting various black market shops. Various 'masterwork versions' can be unlocked."
- "There will be a new approach the Chaos system that is a lot less 'binary'."
- "There is now a focus strike and combat choke! They have expanded the basic combat moves to suit more non-lethal approaches."