TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: LGS's Forgotten Creatures Project

DromEd Archmage
    Very good job Larry!
    I like it. Although, there is something missing with your skeleton: the skirt.
    I know that it is risky because you're touching the polys limit dangerously, but it is how LGS has imaginated it!

Carry on dude! This is an awesome model in progress!

Zombified
    Quote Originally Posted by Squadarofl View Post
    And it will be nice to have the crayman with antennas, as it was in the concept art
    crayman is fine, it's actually the bugbeats that could use some antennas.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMage View Post
    Very good job Larry!
    I like it. Although, there is something missing with your skeleton: the skirt.
    I know that it is risky because you're touching the polys limit dangerously, but it is how LGS has imaginated it!

Carry on dude! This is an awesome model in progress!
    I may consider a chain mail skirt as an optional clothing accessory. I personally am not offended by the skeleton warrior's naked buttocks, but I suppose some might be. IMHO LGS was too lazy to model the pelvic bones and just covered up that area instead. I don't think it was any aesthetic impulse.
    Last edited by LarryG; 31st Mar 2014 at 03:41.

DromEd Archmage
    actually, it doesn't offend me, but, it looks weird... The feeling that he lost it somewhere. Actually, it looks too funny without his skirt.
    But, yes, you can add accessory to place on it thank to "mesh attach".

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I don't think it looks weird at all, although the armor is pretty pristine. But since that's a personal preference, I can just rust and ding up the texture when using it myself. Looks great, Larry!

DromEd Archmage
    This part of my studies are starting to be very hard, that's why, I'll probably not release a new creature for a couple of days (About 2 weeks).
    But don't worry, I'll not give up at all! Be patient for the next, and enjoy my existing models with no moderations! ^^
    Just don't forget to credit me :P

Additional note:

-I like seeing how many people have downloaded my files thanks to mediafire, but nothing is safe with such website... So, because I fear that a day it will disapear for some reason as megaupload (we never know), I will send all my gratitude to all dudes able to create some mirrors!
    Not because they are the best models, I think that they could interest some mappers (I did them only for the community after all :P), and I don't want them to discover deadlinks everywhere, frustrated because they won't be able to get them, because I will be too busy to repair them in the futur perhaps...

-If you want to modify the file to make my models more beautiful, DO IT!! Just don't forget to say that I'm the original author.

That's all my friends!

See you soon!

This is where I am with the skeleton warriors. There are rusted iron and tarnished steel versions of both Axe and Sword warriors, with and without mail "skirt" depending from the cuirass. I also tried a plate "skirt" but it flexed inappropriately so I abandoned it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SkellyWarriors.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	1933

Any more suggestions to improve this, or should I package it up? I draw my historical inaccuracy line in the sand at giving the warrior a bare midriff and micro-skirt the way LGS did. I am certain they did that only because they didn't want to model the pelvic bones. If anyone truly wants that, you can make your own. But if you have other suggestions, I'm open to them.

DromEd Archmage
    IMO, you can submit them! Thank you very much Larry for these models, I'm sure that many Dromeders will like them! (me first )

I agree with Jordan: go ahead and package 'em up, those look great!

Yes, they would go well with the Labyrinth in my mission
    They look perfect and are just as great as the other skeleton models you've done and they're also very unique

Skeleton Warriors Added to the Skeleton Package

There are 8 variants of the Skeleton Warrior. Dirty armor, shiny armor, with sword, with axe, with and without mail skirt. Have fun.

DromEd Archmage
    Ha!! Finaly! Thank you Larry!!! ^^

(I'm just think about something... Don't you made this skeleton for having LGS' acronyme with LarryG's Skeleton? XD)

DromEd Archmage
    Ok, so, now my studies are softer, let's back to my quest!

The multipolys OLD bugbeast is available!!

Because LGS has made an artwork and a model with many difference, and because I want to do their forgotten creatures closest as possible as they wanted to make them.

So... because they made a skin not so bad, so, I have decided to do something between the both to get something more beautiful and that respect their imagination.

A little video to present this creature:

And a link to make it your!!!

http://download1500.mediafire.com/3o...j/Bugbeast.zip

Enjoy it!

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Great job.
    They look amazingly horrific, love that.

DromEd Archmage
    Merci beaucoup!
    That bring me motivation for the next! ^^

To use with no moderation! It's free, it's for you! :P
    (I just can't imagine how could you make it creepy in your mission after playing with the texture! )

DromEd Archmage
    Question: Do you want a multipolys T1 zombie with long hairs as on the artwork or with short hairs as the one they made?

LES DEUX.

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Can't agree more. We have tons of custom skins, we need more models now.

Et va etoffer ton sujet sur Ariane !

DromEd Archmage
    TTLG people, the old zombies pack has been released!

Four zombies Thief the Dark Project-like (So, dirty and very rotten)

A show:

And a link:

http://download1514.mediafire.com/2k...ld_Zombies.zip

Have fun with these new creatures and their little lovely head! ^^

Damn, if you start with the unused skins, you have a lot to do "

-With the unused undead's skins, in the TG files, there is a ton of deads guard skins I've never seen used other than in JIS's fan mission, one bafford sergeant with a hole in his chest and with his eyes closed, and one ramirez guard if I remember right

-A lots of unused mages skins too, but I don't know if it's necessary; Looks like they are a sort of beta test or something like that

-I also remember there is this strange blue mask thing too (what the hell is this anyway ? Perhaps it's supposed to be the blur ?)

- Oh and there is this simple chainmail guard to be redone too !

Willing to give it a go ?

DromEd Archmage
    yes my dude, the "Zombie guards ?" are my next targets!

The simple mail guard too, but the T1 chain mails and faces are not very beautiful, so... I'll help myself by using T2 Guards skins...

About the Blue face, nope, it's not the blur, the blur is a creature which use the mimesis to survive/attack.
    This face have an unused model (as the red eyes) they are two wraith. The blue is just a blue face flying with no corpse.
    The red-eye one is a black man walking with his red eyes. ^^

EDIT: For DrK

Oui Kuby, je ferais un sujet sur Ariane demain ou ce week-end
    C'est juste que le truc, c'est que j'aurais plus un sujet à mettre régulièrement à jour mais DEUX!! Et c'est toujours du boulot en plus... :/
    Last edited by FireMage; 16th Apr 2014 at 18:08.

DromEd Archmage
    Hello!

Forgotten Guards Pack is done!
    But I will send first a special thank to Daemonte and his Thief 2-like Bafford and Ramirez's guards from his Model Texture Pack that I used as a base because I think that they respect a lot how T1's guards must look in HD in Thief2.
    So, about the deadguards, because this skin exist in T1 in Obj CRF and unused, I couldn't pass it away, but I have just closed Daemonte's guards'eyes so, I don't call that a very big work. Then, if you just use the Deadguard's skin from my pack, don't credit me but Daemonte.

For the rest, I have worked more, but I won't you to forget that I used Daemonte's textures as a base. Then, credit us as if we did it togather!
    You will surely notice that only the zombie guards have their own models.
    The reason is simple: They fit perfectly with the Rumford's guards' models (Arhswd01 and archer01) you just have to replace the texture with the property
    Renderer:Mesh Texture:
    arcswd01.gif;[The name of your texture] archer01.gif;[The name of your texture]

Presentation video:

Enjoy it:

http://download1590.mediafire.com/ai...fac/Guards.zip

Wow! These are amazing, Jordan!

DromEd Archmage
    Thank you very much Purgator! ^^

So... The next are maybe the crayman with antenna... The Blur (Alas, mtl files don't work with AI mesh, but I found something else), the armor-less Constantine's Monkey...If I want, but as I said, someone already rebuild it and it's available in DEDX, my own orgre... And after I think that it will be finish for T1 Creatures... Excepted if there are some other..

DromEd Archmage
    Yo!

Back to work!
    A new video of mine! I have finally finished the new highpolys craymen and their famous antenna that they might have on their head according to the artworks.
    For the craybeast, I have enjoyed myself by adding something special with it antenna... I won't say more, the video will show it!

You can get the craymen here!
    Enjoy it! ^^

Note: I failed with the craybeast dimension, normaly, the craybeast of the maw is bigger than the regular-one. But, thanks to newdark and the scale creature option, with 1.1, everything is fixed
    If you manage to use it to play "Thief: The dark project" with mulitpolys models, do not forget that you must rename the bin and the cal of my files and give them the name of the old model files (that you can check thanks to Dromed ) to replace them in-game!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast