TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Exile (Being Thief 2) v1.2 - UPDATED 11/04/2014.

Great...very great mission.Sensut delivers once again!But i have one problem,how do i get do library?

Go east from the start area and get up on the building ahead of you. Go to the sw corner and climb up on the rooftop opposite to your right.

Thank you bot now i have another problem.I can`t find all pagan symbols in the church area,where are they?

There are 3 outside, (one on the shed) 4 inside. Once you've done the 4 inside, you'll get something to put somewhere to open an entrance to the crypt below and there's one more down there.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    If you play on Normal, you get an infinite number of slowfall potions which gives a lot of extra fun!
    I have to try that

I've been meaning to try and see how many heads I can land on.

The slowfall provided me with a LOT of fun but I haven't tried that Nickie!

Nearly finished!

Really, really great work - up there with the very best city missions (Calendra, Melan's stuff & others).

A strong contender for mission of the year and already a modern classic in my opinion!

Thanks again, Sensut!
    (Here's hoping for a third installment! )

Symbols

I am having some trouble with the Pagan symbols in and around the library. I am in the library and see what look like Keeper symbols on two doors. I must be blind! Where are the Pagan symbols? Thanks!

Edit, I think I am in the wrong area! I should be in church area!

You don't use the holy water there. You use it at the Hammer Church which you'll find marked on your map.

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    God I love the mirror effect, everytime I'm like a silly kid trying impossible poses. I did the same thing in finals at the academy, in the bathroom.

The selfie :

The ninja :

And my favorite, the creep :

Fantastic mission btw, I've been running around for an hour and didn't complete a single objective yet, I just found the shed so far.

d. 2014
    I cant put the paintings in the box,dont know why, i followed your instructions for the library nickie, but ended up where I had already been via the city watch ,where is the window I need to get in,the balcony did not help,also how do I stop getting gassed after I use the cog

The paintings go in the tube in the corner, not in the box. I'll send you a pm about the rest of it.

Can anyone point me to the location of the dagger key that opens the chest in the library? The job scroll says it was somewhere in the City Watch tower but I looked there and could not find anything.

To find that you need to go the sewer entrance just outside the City Watch gate and have a look down there.

It can be found somewhere in the sewers, there's an access in the city watch courtyard.

2fast4me...

But you're more accurate probably. I've only just finished testing and can't remember which access is closer.

Thanks guys.

Edit - One other question: how does one get into the attic above the bakery?
    Last edited by jonc2006; 8th Apr 2014 at 12:11.

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jonc2006 View Post
    Thanks guys.

Edit - One other question: how does one get into the attic above the bakery?
    gobehind the oven and rope up to the beam

Just Starting Question

Will I be doing a lot of backtracking by completing one task before taking another?

Yes, you will. It's better to take them all at once if you plan on doing them at some point. You are free to complete them in whatever order works for you and you can take the objects you retrieve back to the shed anytime you want.

I just finished both missions, excellent work Sensut, thanks a lot for this fine FM
    Really gigantic, got me lost a few times. I missed 2 secrets and almost reached 13k in loot but couldn't complete the objective, guess I'm not smart enough.
    I loaded the mission with darkloader 4.3 and didn't encounter any kind of problem, except a few framerate issues on rooftops but not a game breaker.

There's one door I couldn't open, in the bakery. I can't pick it and couldn't find a key for it.

What bothers me most are the optionnal jobs : they work perfectly, but damn I had the same idea for my upcoming mission ! I've been implementing them for the past few weeks, and now I must try to make them a bit different than yours...

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    I was enjoying this, until it the game crashed on me twice in the same place. It happens in the Mechanist building, when I take the lift up to the first floor (European first floor), and step out into the corridor. There's a desk up ahead with a small servant behind it, and a corridor to the left, but the games freeezes before I can get there.
    I had the same problem and after moving some files and restarts found the file that crashes the mission.

It's the file "parchrp.bin" in the missions obj folder. Just move it somewhere else, Removing it changed the "perhaps a clue" from a letter to a scroll. If something else will be effected only Sensut can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by cattamer View Post
    I had the same problem and after moving some files and restarts found the file that crashes the mission.

It's the file "parchrp.bin" in the missions obj folder. Just move it somewhere else, Removing it changed the "perhaps a clue" from a letter to a scroll. If something else will be effected only Sensut can tell.
    I don't know what file is "parchrp.bin", if you check the zip content, there is not a file called so. The problem is not mine. As I said check your Thief install and see if you have 1.21 new dark and no patches. More than that I can't do.

@DRK: time to go .

Sensut: You never fail to deliver!! I have been playing about three hours+ and I still have only done two side quests!! This is Freekin sweet!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast