TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prepare To KIDNEY PIE!

verbose douchebag
    I hope this isn't too good, or I'll have to buy a bloody PS4 won't I.

Does anyone know if there is any chance at all in the world of ever being able to play Demon's Souls on a PS4, via emulation or HD re-makes or anything? Because that would swing it.

Level 10,000 achieved
    I guess it couldn't hurt to sign this petition. That "bring Dark Souls to PC" petition seemed to work at least. Other than that, just wait and hope I guess?

verbose douchebag
    Done, though in reality, I'd be far more happy with a "bring DeS & BB to PC" one. I can dream...

This is terrible news. I bought a ps4 last year mainly for this game and now it will be at least 8 weeks or so before I will get a chance to play it.

Level 10,000 achieved
    What are you talking about, twisty?

Level 10,000 achieved
    It's downloading!

*pushes Stilt Fella release date ahead another week*

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    What are you talking about, twisty?
    Just me whinging about not being able to play it for a while. In between a newborn (a good thing, naturally), looking after the other 2 little ones and the final part of a master's degree (which has suddenly ramped up the workload considerably), I can't see myself getting much spare playtime for a while yet... But you never know, it might be a good distraction at 3 in the morning when I'm trying to get back to sleep.

verbose douchebag
    Damned life getting in the way of distractions.

Moderator and Priest
    It sucks so much.

Well, at least we all get to live vicariously through Henke, who better damn well be on here once a day to tell us all about the awesomeness he's experiencing.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Ok I started it now and oh my god man the menu is SO NICE. It says Bloodborne in big letters and theres this operatic background music going on which is really nice and under the options menu theres a BRIGHTNESS SLIDER! A BRIGHTNESS SLIDER YOU GUYS and on the right side theres a monster and on the left side theres a man and you have to adjust the brightness so the man is visible but the monster isnt omg you guys have no idea what you're missing out on.

Moderator and Priest
    ...so rad.

I am envious and covetous.

verbose douchebag
    But if the monster isn't visible, you can't fight it? THIS IS HARDER THAN THE SOULS GAMES.

The game didn't arrive in the post yet so it's at least one more day of waiting for me...