TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW T2 MISSION - THE GIFT upated to V0.1 10-08-2014

NEW T2 MISSION - THE GIFT upated to V 1.2 28-11-2017

Hi there people, here i am again with another T2 mission, sorry if im no longer an active author like in the past, nowadays i find it hard for me to dromed, this was supposed to be a big mission, but after my break up with my first Girlfriend i had to make it brief since im not currently mentally capable to dromed. So dont get suprised if you find out this mission a bit ambiguous regarding styles and a bit short. Neverthless there was alot of worked placed in here. I hope someday to be able to live for the Thief world again.

heres the mission updated to V 1.2:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f7Y...ew?usp=sharing

Changes in V 1.1:

-Skyboxe quality has been improved to a much better version

changes in V 1.2:

-updated to NewDark 1.25
    -included Ricebug Walktrough

NOTE BEFORE PLAYING!!!: YOU need to disable the EP, simply rename it epbak.crf, then remove the bak bit afterwards.

This will allow you to see the new paintings, as well as the new skyboxe and the new object textures.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Cardia; 28th Nov 2017 at 05:22.

Awesome! Aww don't feel so bad about not getting as much done man, at least it's something

Are you kidding? Not an active author like in the past? I appreciate that you are still even active in it today! Thanks for the new FM - downloading now

Actually cannot download... My Google account is does not have permission to download and the other link require a subscription to a service that I do not wish to join. No matter. I will wait for a mirror.

Congrats on the release! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by bjack View Post
    Are you kidding? Not an active author like in the past? I appreciate that you are still even active in it today! Thanks for the new FM - downloading now

Actually cannot download... My Google account is does not have permission to download and the other link require a subscription to a service that I do not wish to join. No matter. I will wait for a mirror.

Congrats on the release! Cheers.

Really? I could not download it on Googleshare either, but it did fine with the zippy link.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Hi there people, here i am again with another T2 mission, sorry if im no longer an active author like in the past, nowadays i find it hard for me to dromed, this was supposed to be a big mission, but after my break up with my first Girlfriend i had to make it brief since im not currently mentally capable to dromed. So dont get suprised if you find out this mission a bit ambiguous regarding styles and a bit short. Neverthless there was alot of worked placed in here. I hope someday to be able to live for the Thief world again.

heres the mission:

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/10959332/file.html

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9b8...hreG1CLUE/edit

Enjoy!
    Sorry about your breakup with your girlfriend....but in a small way...finishing this mission and making others happy ought to give you some kind of joy.

Anyway....things for you will get better, just gotta give it time.

why not use the zippyshare link and only google drive?

Congratulations on the release, Pedro!

Thank you Pedro for "your gift",

and I'm so sorry for your pain...

Sorry about your loss Cardia! I'm sure people have told you this before but it just takes time to heal.

This FM was refreshing and fun, but I couldn't find any more than 415 loot.

downloading it now

just finished it,very nice

i can tell you a bit down,as there was not one bathroom in mission and you make some of the best ones and also i like how you place coins by toilets and sinks

and yes i won by trail and error :P
    Last edited by downwinder; 2nd Aug 2014 at 01:26.

Attention, using the EP patch, it will disable the new paintings and then you wont be able to figure out the questions, i notice that also other object textures as well as the skyboxe is disabled by this EP patch.

I`m using EP patch.Paintings and skyboxes are properly showing for me.

This is how the mission should look like:

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Cardia; 2nd Aug 2014 at 11:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    I`m using EP patch.Paintings and skyboxes are properly showing for me.

then what the hell is making some players seeing the textures wrong? like this:

http://www.darkfate.org/news

cardia1 blame me. I - was the one, who took screenshots, and I had EP patch...
    Honestly, I didn't think that the FM could have custom paintings.

I'm not going to uninstall EP since I'm using it in my mission building. I may ask the admins from darkfate to remove/replace screenshots though.
    If I'll get -reputation for taking wrong screenshots, I think I deserved that.
    Last edited by Zoro; 2nd Aug 2014 at 10:39.

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    Sorry about your loss Cardia! I'm sure people have told you this before but it just takes time to heal.

This FM was refreshing and fun, but I couldn't find any more than 415 loot.
    Search along the walls of the outside area around the giant table where your wife is. You're looking for small bags of loot. I didn't find all the loot, but found enough to complete expert.

- prjames (betatested this fine mission)

Thank you Cardia1 I always enjoy your missions!!

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    Search along the walls of the outside area around the giant table where your wife is. You're looking for small bags of loot. I didn't find all the loot, but found enough to complete expert.

- prjames (betatested this fine mission)
    Thanks prjames, I went everywhere but I guess I didn't look closely enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    I'm not going to uninstall EP since I'm using it in my mission building.
    You don't need to uninstall it. As far as I'm aware, you only need to 'rename' it temporarily to disable it. I have a non-EP installation as well as an EP one. But if I need to disable the EP, I simply rename it epbak.crf, then remove the bak bit afterwards.

@cardia - you might want to put a note about disabling the EP in your first post.

I just finished the mission. Lovely work, Pedro! It was beautiful and fun and even educational. I only knew about half of the answers so it was nice to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    I just finished the mission. Lovely work, Pedro! It was beautiful and fun and even educational. I only knew about half of the answers so it was nice to learn more.
    Thanks for the kind wors Mike, i hope you have seen the new paintings and not the thief custom paintings, where by now some players might be induced in error by thinking that Raphael (Self -portrait in a custom thief painting) is actually Mir.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    You don't need to uninstall it. As far as I'm aware, you only need to 'rename' it temporarily to disable it. I have a non-EP installation as well as an EP one. But if I need to disable the EP, I simply rename it epbak.crf, then remove the bak bit afterwards.

@cardia - you might want to put a note about disabling the EP in your first post.
    Good Idea Nickie

I cannot use zippy share without creating an account. That is what the web site that link take me to says. I do not wish to create yet another web account with my email address, etc. No worries, I will wait until someone mirrors the FM. Cheers

Oh wait! I see you opened up the Google file. Cool! Thanks

There are two loot items that are unobtainable so if you find that you are short 25 don't go crazy looking everywhere.

The two on the table near the beginning have loot values but are unfrobbable.

I don't need to disable EP.crf to see the correct art paintings. Tried it with EP.crf (previous) and EP2.crf (currrent) as well as disabled, but it makes no difference at all using 1.22 with FM loader.

Thanks for this fun little mission, couldn't find the medallion though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast