TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cardia Missions (Links to download the missions)

No what I mean is add a link to the original forums thread for each of these missions so that it's easier to find out about these missions and read people's comments about them going back years to the original releases. I played the New Place for Ghosts one, too. Kind of okay small straightforward 2 missions.

For example you could format the entry in the OP of this thread as:

10 - "A new place for Ghosts" V 1.4 for T2 (26-01-18) (original thread):

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1geT...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by GUFF View Post
    No what I mean is add a link to the original forums thread for each of these missions so that it's easier to find out about these missions and read people's comments about them going back years to the original releases. I played the New Place for Ghosts one, too. Kind of okay small straightforward 2 missions.

For example you could format the entry in the OP of this thread as:

10 - "A new place for Ghosts" V 1.4 for T2 (26-01-18) (original thread):

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1geT...ew?usp=sharing
    Ahhh, it's a good idea, how do did you change the link to "Original thread"?

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Pedro, you can make any text a link if you highlight it and then click the link icon (the globe with a link on it), and then paste your URL into the popup, like I just linked to your previous post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Pedro, you can make any text a link if you highlight it and then click the link icon (the globe with a link on it), and then paste your URL into the popup, like I just linked to your previous post here.
    like this? Yes! Thank you Russ I wanted to know this for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    like this? Yes! Thank you Russ I wanted to know this for a long time.
    You can also do it manually with forum code - see http://www.ttlg.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode for a list of forum code. All you need to do in order to do what I suggested is use the search function and find the original threads for all of your missions and add a link to the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by GUFF View Post
    You can also do it manually with forum code - see http://www.ttlg.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode for a list of forum code. All you need to do in order to do what I suggested is use the search function and find the original threads for all of your missions and add a link to the original post.
    Thanks, there's another thing i would like to do have a kind of signature at the bottom of every post, like some members have.

You can set your signature in your account profile, and then choose whether to display it or not in the options at the bottom of the screen every time you post (you do have to Go Advanced to see it I believe).

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    You can set your signature in your account profile, and then choose whether to display it or not in the options at the bottom of the screen every time you post (you do have to Go Advanced to see it I believe).
    Thank you very much Russ, iŽll see what i can do

Actually, even in Quick Reply mode you can check the box to show your signature.
    Last edited by Yandros; 11th Feb 2018 at 01:35.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123