TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Valkyria Chronicles... PC?!

Most chess players spend half the time playing just waiting and watching the other player's moves too.

Goes with the territory. As of now there isn't any way around it when turns are involved.

I played my share of turn based games including the new XCOM and none of them were so slow, know what I'm saying? The streets have spoken.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Oh shit!

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

dethy in disguise

verbose douchebag
    I wonder what it is that prompts vajayjay to pop his head above the ramparts for these wisdom snippets.

El Shagmeister

Currently playing Valkyria Chronicles 2 on my Vita and I'm having a blast. Got the first one for the PC, so it'll be interesting to play the games in reverse.

Apparently there was a second sequel, also for the PSP, that never made it to the continent, though there seems to be a fan translation of the game out there. Interesting...

Gotta love the translation community. Allowed us to play many games we'd never have been able to otherwise.

MrDuck, just wait until around the in-game April timeframe. That's about the point that I felt the game getting pretty BS balance-wise, and I eventually quit

PC Gamering Smartey Man

Do you guys hope that this a sequel? I'd personally prefer HD remakes of VC2&3.
    "Valkyria of the Blue Revolution" trademarked by SEGA
    http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/10...arked-by-sega/

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

I got Valkyria Chronicles 2 on the PSP... although somewhat limiting on the system... it is still fun to play. But I would pay "Triple A" title price ($59.99 to $69.99 these days) for an HD port of 2 & 3 on the PC. These games were fun as hell when released & very few games can compare to these under-appreciated gems. But in reality... I would be willing to pay for even a new sequel as this game series needs more attention here in the states.

So really if it is a Valkyria Chronicles game of the same quality or higher (regardless of it being an HD port/remake or sequel), as long as it's on the pc... well SEGA...

PC Gamering Smartey Man

Hey guys, if want a PC port of upcoming RPG Valkyria: Revolution I suggest that you tweet @SEGA and @SEGA_Europe. https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/809089499347099648

Moderator and Priest
    I'm kinda stoked for it. I say kinda, because I hear it's more a realtime oriented game, a'la the newer Final Fantasies (fantasys? hell, I dunno), than it is turn based.

Due to that, it's been slapped on the wait and see list, rather than a DAY ONE OMG OLOL purchase.

Level 10,000 achieved

Welp...

Valkyria Revolution came out yesterday, to mixed reviews. (61% avg)

Yeah, seems to be more of an action-RPG with pause-time thingy, similar to FFXV I guess. Ehhhhhh...

eeehhhhhHHHHH

hhh

eh?

e

Moderator and Priest
    Eh?

Meh.

Meeeehhhhhhhh.

Considering that FFXV was the first majorly successful game in the series since, X it can't be all bad.

Though in the case of the Valkyria games it doesn't sound like the best fit going real time with it. Turn based, far better.