TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: I PUT MY NEPHEWS THROUGH PAIN AND FIRE!

El Shagmeister

I PUT MY NEPHEWS THROUGH PAIN AND FIRE!

I decided to buy Dark Souls and the Artorias of the Abyss expansion for two of my nephews on their 360. One´s 14, the other one's 12. Am I the best or worst uncle ever?

They're actually enjoying the game, but as you can imagine they're also suffering it like Hell. In all fairness I've helped them quite a bit so they can get into the groove, but I promised them that shit gets worse and uncle won't be there forever.

It's great to break these kids free, if only for a bit, from the derpfest of Call of Duty...

Fun times!

Chakat sex pillow
    Katamari Damacy and Okami HD would have been better choices to break 'em out of CoD, I think. Also Burnout 3.

Souls is wonderfully designed but a bit too slow-paced and abstruse to completely fire the imagination of a kid, IMO. But then again, I was waist-deep in interactive fiction and Heroes of Might & Magic when I was 14, so what do I know.

El Shagmeister

They're religiously playing it every day and asking me about hints and story. Both are pretty much battling Ornstein & Smough at this point. One of them managed to bring down Ornstein today.

They got this.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Up to O&S already? You must be very proud.

El Shagmeister

My older nephew defeated O & S with no assists. He's currently in the Artorias expansion fighting the man himself.

Proud uncle indeed. B-)

verbose douchebag
    The old megathread is closed, so I'll just leave this here:

Moderator and Priest
    I hope that pic wasn't staged, because it's way too damn funny.

Between the Souls games, and Super Meat Boy, I'm still kinda shocked that I have working controllers.