TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - Kingsbridge (Released 12/23/14)

Thanks for this new mission (grazie per l'ottimo lavoro, sono italiano anche io), i played a bit and it seems really well done and atmospheric. Only thing maybe the snowfall is too dense and becomes a bit distracting, of course only my opinion.

Many thanks again, i'll play it in the next holiday days.

Ciao!

Thanks so much!

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    Congratulations! E...Buon Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    You just need to drop them against the front door. Some of the doors can be a bit tricky but once you get it, the flare will light up.
    Ah, OK, thanks!

But I don't really understand why you put your answer in spoiler tags. IMHO stuff like this should go into the Readme...

"When Still" and "The Last Lighthouse Keeper" were 2 of my favorite FMs from when I started playing them again a couple years back, so looks like there's probably another must-play here.

For those with slower machines, Ive converted the fam file in the mission making it 4 times lighter while keeping the same resolution. If anyone is interested, you can download it here:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/6YSQbZWHc...elightfam.html

Congratulations on the release, Eternauta, and thank you! It's a wonderful mission!

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrator View Post
    But I don't really understand why you put your answer in spoiler tags. IMHO stuff like this should go into the Readme...
    It''s in spoiler tags because this is something you need to figure out how to do in the mission. The instructions for this are in the note which is present in your cell at the beginning of the mission.

i am downloading now

but basso what in mission causes slowdown? is it open spaces or a certain item/graphic in mission?

when i encounter slowdown from open spaces i usually just lower quality and sky,and that works,but for certain graphics in game its hard to avoid slowdown if you forced to look at it in any way

I'm trying to figure out the button puzzle in the church crypts. I see the letters WONDDER -I assume the word is WONDER - but it doesn't work. Unless it's something else

i am stuck on church code/scroll for printing press,i found bracelet need other 2 items,found 3/4 scrolls ,and it looks like last double gate area i cant get to,only missing optional objectives,,4/7 secrets

like the look of this mission a lot,but i did get a little bit confused with layout,i had no lag in mission

anything else i miss?
    Last edited by downwinder; 24th Dec 2014 at 03:03.

@ Azaran and downwinder - yes it is something else. Have you read Petranilla's diary?

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    I'm trying to figure out the button puzzle in the church crypts. I see the letters WONDDER -I assume the word is WONDER - but it doesn't work. Unless it's something else
    If you read the books in Petranilla's house, you can work it out.

If not... it's how they wanderers died-- DROWNED. The second D is on the ceiling, btw.

As for me I finished with 1075/1150 loot and 5/7 secrets but... couldn't finish all objectives:

Couldn't find... paper/scroll to copy Beardsley's picture with, but did find the place I can copy it

and only found 2/4 of the information map pieces-- the one where you turn into a rat to get into a store room in the church quarter, and the one in the tavern basement underneath stairs, next to movable cask.

Thank You. Now i can relax my christmas is complete - with this release. Thank You again an Merry Christmas to You and everyone else.

Downwinder, I think that in this mission most of the slowdown is because of the snow effect.
    Reducing the fam file that much might help, but in this mission in particular I'm afraid it won't be noticeably enough, at least with a fast computer.

This is a great gift! Eternauta, thank you!

BTW tomorrow will be released another T2 mission.

ok update only need help with 3 things i found 3/4 info papers,anyone got a list of all 4?,hit 2 of those zombies with the arrows i made,not sure where last 2 are to cure sickness,and how to elease the wanderers,i still cant find a key to get into last part with double big gate and a door on second floor,i think its the way out area,5/7 secrets and only missing 75 loot

ohh ok basso,snow is not giving me any slowdown,entire mission so far for me runs amazing i would say i am 90% done,so i got lucky,using best graphics also with sky
    Last edited by downwinder; 24th Dec 2014 at 10:06.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    ok update only need help with 3 things i found 3/4 info papers,anyone got a list of all 4?,hit 2 of those zombies with the arrows i made,not sure where last 2 are to cure sickness,and how to elease the wanderers,i still cant find a key to get into last part with double big gate and a door on second floor,i think its the way out area,5/7 secrets and only missing 75 loot
    Haven't found all of the information map pieces myself but here are the ones I have found:

Basement of tavern, move cask and go under stairs.
    Use RatMen potion at rat to get into a basement of otherwise inaccessible (due to being locked from the inside) building in church quarter
    Petranilla's house next to fireplace.

As for how to cure the wanderers/plague in general

Seems there's two ways to go about this. Either turning Wind Arrows into things you can shoot at the wanderers, or by following the directions in the books which you can cure the townspeople AND wanderers by using an ampoule in a frobbable fireplace in each section of the city. This is what I did and will also open the gate to the exit section of town which will cross out the return to your room objective and add a leave the city objective.

Also for those wondering what to use as a scroll/paper for a certain objective...

You just use Beardsley's plot letter where he talks about his plans along with his picture to create the thing to put on the town board.

I love the atmosphere you've created here. Only 15 minutes in and I can tell this is going to be one of my favorites. Thank you.

Having trouble getting in Petranilla's door, can not find a key?

Also I was having trouble dropping the flares at certain doorways so I went on and discovered the wanderers. I cured them and when I got back to town a lot of doorways had red flares in front of them even the ones I was having trouble with and the goal will not check off??

Ok, i have played five and a half hour now, i could not find the last bug potion. I have put all the flares in front of the doors. I cant remember where i found the bug potions i used. I have a rat potion left. Used one to get into a basement, maybe i used one somewhere else too. Some hints on where i should search would be appreciated. Maybe where i could find a bug potion or a rat one that could lead me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    @ Azaran and downwinder - yes it is something else. Have you read Petranilla's diary?
    Quote Originally Posted by GUFF View Post
    If you read the books in Petranilla's house, you can work it out.
    If not... it's how they wanderers died-- DROWNED. The second D is on the ceiling, btw.
    [/spoil]
    Thank you!

How do you get into petranilla's house???

Thank you, my friend!!! Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    How do you get into petranilla's house???
    Go back to the start of the mission in the jail. You can rope arrow back up there. She's in a cell you can lockpick open on the upper floor and so is her key.

Thank You for the reply.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast