TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - Kingsbridge (Released 12/23/14)

A new fm from one of my favorite authors!
    Eternauta, thank you for your Christmas present!

I cheated and looked in Dromed. That bug potion was up in the loft in the same building as the last ai. I never figured out why the freezing guy and the woman in the cell is frobable.

Does anyone know how to download this from google drive on an android phone? All I get is the preview, with no download option. (For future reference. )

Great mission! Very sweet architecture. Bravo. I did enjoy sneaking in close quarters.

I have only one objective left... clear away bugs. Only, I have realllly scoured the place for the last guy to clear. I'm afraid there was one at the Inn, that's glitched out of existence as I have never found a bugged person there. Also what supports this is a missing bed with a shadow of one.

Screenshot of what I mean http://i.imgur.com/YYY5U6r.jpg

Also is there supposed to be no flames on some fireplaces? http://i.imgur.com/KX9heXq.png

Thank for any help.

That bed should not be missing. There is something wrong with your setup or install somewhere. I don't know what causes this but I'm sure someone will be along who knows.

Meanwhile, in the tavern, go upstairs and at the top of the stairs turn left. Go to the room at the end of the hall, get up on the corner of the bed and look at the square panel in the ceiling. It will highlight if you are close enough. That's where you're last bug-infested body is. As for the fireplaces, I seem to recall that there are some with no flames, just some embers.

I`m stuck.For me only 1 body in the tavern left for bugs removing.Where can i find bug potion?
    I have 1 rat potion left and i find 2 frobable rats.Is there third rat?
    How do i complete objective with discovering how plague get to town?
    In bulletin board there is a note about lost ring.Where can i find the ring?

Edit:I found last bug remover and the ring.Also i discovered plague origin.One last piece of information missing.Where is it?
    Last edited by Zaratul; 25th Dec 2014 at 00:16.

@Tanner. Thank you for help. Yeah the first time I DL it from taffersparadise the zip was corrupted. Then I did the Google drive and it installed in fmsel just fine. I think though, that some items were missing because of a bad zip again, either due to a bad upload to google drive or that my internet that does suck, messed up the zip.

@Zaratul use spoil button, story flow should be protected.

glad i had a earlier save i still need to find one more information 3/4ty guff on help but i found those same ones too,one eludes us lol,everything else complete,and i still need to find 2 more secrets

this is a great mission for sure,only thing i am curious about is why have those 4 arrows you make cause if you use ampul on them,you cant use them on fireplace,and none are buy able at potion shop

also i think the rent a ladder is broken,as after you buy it no way to place it as it just throws like a box would

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    why have those 4 arrows you make cause if you use ampul on them,you cant use them on fireplace,and none are buy able at potion shop
    This is a choice you must make in the mission but this choice isn't available on all difficulty levels.

also i think the rent a ladder is broken,as after you buy it no way to place it as it just throws like a box would
    It's not broken. There is only one place it can be used. Look for a note on a wall next to a door, not too far from the tavern.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    One last piece of information missing.Where is it?
    It isn't really possible to answer this kind of question. How are we to know which ones you've found already? You will need to tell us which ones you found.

Edit: Here is a list of the locations:

1. Under basement stairs in tavern
    2. Basement room in Church Quarter reached via ratman potion
    3. Petranilla's house
    4. Cuthbert Crane's stairwell attic

I have 3 pieces of information from tavern,church quarter and Petranilla house.

I just edited my post above yours. You seem to be missing the fourth one in my list.

Thank you Tannar,i found it.And completed mission.It was awesome! Another great fanmission by Eternauta.

ok mission complete 100% loot,6/7 secrets all objectives complete

i had a blast on this fan mission,its real good over all,and yes ty for ladder info,still should have had some kind of placement thing so you know,i just jumped/mantle on torch to get up there

ty for a great mission

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Also I was having trouble dropping the flares at certain doorways so I went on and discovered the wanderers. I cured them and when I got back to town a lot of doorways had red flares in front of them even the ones I was having trouble with and the goal will not check off??
    First, dropping the flares can be tricky. It seems to depend on the position of the dropped flare. You just have to keep changing the drop spot until you get it, typically farther away from or closer to the door sill. I advise not moving on when you miss a flare, lest you forget it. That may fix the second problem.

Second, as you say, more doorway flares light up after you free the wanderers, but I did not encounter any situations where it was impossible to complete the flare objective because of that. If you like, zip up a quick save at that point and e-mail it to me. I might be able to verify whether it is a bug or not.

@ pwl: You might want to be sure you have them all and that they are at the correct doors. Here's a list of the doors:

1. Dionysius Green's house (the door is to Freezy John's left)
    2. Philip Crawford's house (the door is just past the bridge leading to the city gate)
    3. Candlemaker's shop
    4. Antoinette Dane's house, (the door on the left just before the passage to Well Quarter)
    5. Tavern

LOL oh I love freezy John. I might have to ask author to feature him in my fm.
    - The Gamophyte
    "They settled into the depths of Cesseld, only the symbols remind us they still exist"

I have 2/3 paintings but cant get the last 1. There are 3 with no name that are frobbable but nothing happens. I am playing on normal btw.

At the candlemaker`s shop it`s impossible to find the right spot too light the flare.....so now i can`t finish the game because the obj won`t tick off.
    anyone having suggestions??

Grtzz

Great atmosphere and architecture , good story. Many thanks for this fm.

Really loving the mission so far but i have a problem with the candles shop flare, i tried to drop it in a million positions but the flare doesn't lights up.

What to do?

I was able to get there without ladder I've put a rope arrow into the wooden beam /on the side of the building with a message that U need ladder/. then i've jumped on the chimney /which has a little slope/ then i was able to mantle on the roof

I don't know if it the way it suppose to be but i did it.

Things like that make me laugh at thief 4 and the whole eidos stuff. Play and learn, then go home and rethink Your miserable creation. May the builder be have mercy on Your soul.

Only one suggestion according the map. I think separating districts, so each one has its own map will be much better, clearer. I love to make notes on the map, marking the places i already visited, cos i usually don't have so much time to play the whole mission through
    Last edited by trudnicki; 25th Dec 2014 at 08:30.

Quote Originally Posted by piesel View Post
    Really loving the mission so far but i have a problem with the candles shop flare, i tried to drop it in a million positions but the flare doesn't lights up.

What to do?
    I made it at last.....You need to drop it on the left side on the doorstep this is what worked for me.
    the only thing is.....the objective still doesn`t thick off

Quote Originally Posted by T-Linkz View Post
    ...the objective still doesn`t thick off
    Check this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    This is a choice you must make in the mission but this choice isn't available on all difficulty levels.
    Can one do the ampuole in fireplace thing at Prisoner difficulty level (the easiest difficulty), or do I need to switch to another difficulty?

Garrett would rather leave than die of the plague, thank you very much.

- prjames

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast