TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 19 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM. Bad Venture - Old version (Released 12/25/14)

T2 FM. Bad Venture - Old version (Released 12/25/14)

First of all I want to thank my translators MoroseTroll and Dront. These two taffers built a great bridge between DarkFate and TTLG.

Many thanks to the testers who made this mission a viable!

Thanks to everyone who helped me, I could not have done this project alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story

The Keepers want me to visit Konigsforst, a remote yet wealthy town. It seems that they are
    afraid something happened down there, but sometimes I just don't have the energy to laugh at
    their paranoia. On this occasion, a burst of anomalous energy occurred resulting in blue smoke
    belching from the windows. The Keepers’ Council worried that this could lead to disaster but if
    you ask me, I'd say that some egghead had dropped a vial with some chemicals and forgotten to
    clean his laboratory up. However, the Keepers never give me the whole picture.
    I decided not to argue with them. Konigsforst had attracted my attention a long time ago –
    they say it has a jewel mine somewhere underneath the town. Besides, my landlord has raised
    the rent for the tiny room where I live which he calls “an apartment.” Actually, I just have a
    simple choice: either I get some money, or I leave. The last option is… well, not an option.
    As usual before the “job,” I visited my old fence Jacob. He has relatives all over the country
    and he owes me for the low prices I set especially for him. Jacob is a man of few words which
    I appreciate very much. But this time he has insisted on a… remote communication and the
    answer to my last query to him will be delivered by his man to a previously agreed place. The
    only thing I know about his answer is that it’ll have some conditions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keeper of Infinity: Bad Venture v1.2 - English, German

Changes:
    - fixed some bugs
    - fixed doors
    - fixed texts
    - new loot

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Lootlist by Fortuni

Please read the Readme.

German version was not verified in the game, so there may be problems.

Happy Holidays and a pleasant game

Walkthrough (full loot, secrets, pockets):

Last edited by Soul Tear; 18th Jan 2016 at 11:02. Reason: New version

Clearinghouse
    Мои поздравления!
    Congratulations on the release!

What a wonderful Christmas ! Thank you so much Soul Tear !

Thank you so much!!!

Congratulations on the release!

and a Merry Christmas to you

bikerdude
    Posted over on the Darkmod forums -

http://forums.thedarkmod.com/topic/1...ultear-122514/

Another Christmas present Oh you shouldn't have... well since its out, might as well open it and play Thanks and Merry Christmas! To bad I have to work. Can't play til tonight, but looking forward to it!

Thank you for the Christmas gift and congratulations on the release, Soul Tear!

Superb mission. A unique experience. Must-play.

Congratulations ST.

I tried to install the mission with FMsel but it stopped halfway with an error (Thief 2 stopped working) and the program shows the mission as not installed but the hard disk is missing 400 MB, how to delete what i suppose is a failed installation?

Congrats! Looks amazing and i'm looking forward to playing it

Amazing mission! Some doors don't unlock fully with the 2 classic lockpics do i need a third one?

Soul Tear, thank you. You've made a lot of people happy all around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    that never happened in beta testing.....can you manually delete any files in your Thief/FMs/ folder ?

.................................................................................................... ...................................................................................
    .................................................................................................... ...................................................................................

In the Read me file it says: Disable Enhancement Pack (I use other textures with the same names)

it is advised to disable all mods as well, this mission is graphics intensive, so it is best to play with a vanilla Thief instal
    No files were created in the FM folder but the space is still missing from the HD, i'll try to uninstall and make a fresh install however i had no enhancements packs.

Thanks

Thank you for the Christmas gift and congratulations on the release, Soul Tear.

sorry but i'm not very good with computers, but i think you had a bad download, FMsel does not fail to instal good zip files, best re-download and try again...if that does not work you may have to wait till tomorrow or until a boffin sobers up
    This time it installed correctly but unfortunately it runs like a slide show, it's just too much for my computer. System requirements are quite high, hoping for a lighter version in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    Some doors don't unlock fully with the 2 classic lockpics do i need a third one?

Yes, but in the next mission.

First scene is very demanding, try to play a bit further.

fps in the outside area, before you enter the city is the worse fps in the game, if you can make it into the city things should improve

btw what is the spec of your computer, it would be good to find out what the minimum spec requirements is for this mission
    I have a Core Duo 6600 (2.40 GHz) with 4 GB of RAM and a Geforce 8800 GTS (320 MB video RAM), a pretty old system for today standards and far below system requirements so no surprise it doesn't run correctly.

How you get the key from the forest? The door and the shutters of the barrack are closed.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Congrats Soul Tear...been looking forward to this one for a while now...

Mirror:

Keeper of Infinity 1: Bad Venture

исполняющаяся мечта
    A Dream Came True

How do i enter the city?I`m frobbing one of the chains at the gate and middle chain is lowering but there is nothing else.What do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    How do i enter the city?I`m frobbing one of the chains at the gate and middle chain is lowering but there is nothing else.What do i do?
    Zaratul, chain->banner->window

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    Zaratul, chain->banner->window
    Also there is other way.

downloading,i am so excited

Page 1 of 19 1234561116 ... LastLast