TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TG fm campaign: Gems of Provenance (released February 4, 2015)

every single mission i was not able to play due to 100% black textures,kinda sad as i wanted to play it,i think the days of thief gold are dead,i never liked it,thief 1 was better game

and please no advice

I'm stuck. In the third mission I took a fake emblem and I do not know where to find real emblem.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    I'm stuck. In the third mission I took a fake emblem and I do not know where to find real emblem.
    Inspect the walls in that chamber.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    and please no advice
    The only thing I'll say is that you're doing something wrong. Why not ask for some help from this incredibly helpful community? There's no point in being pig headed.

And FYI, you're unlikely to ever see a true T1 mission ever again.

Downwinder: That is the same thing that was happening to me every texture was black. I was trying to play it with T2 FM Selector. It will let you play but it does so weird stuff.

Southquarter.com/fms
    I don't' think it's the same case with him, because he specifically mentioned Thief Gold. It's more likely that something in his Thief installation is messed up.

Pt 1. 'Valley of the Burned' I'm stuck at the undead/zombie/silver smelter compound, i have been into the small temple and picked up a second compound key from the altar, but that will not give me access to to the next area (though i though that's where i picked up the key in the original version).....any help much appreciated

ta muchly....

I'm having a lot of fun with the infinity crate!

Stuck at the end where you are supposed to drop down the shaft but the objective says kill everything I think I may have let some spiders and the black flaming creatures live. I think I am going to level skip to next level unless I have missed something else?

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    Pt 1. 'Valley of the Burned' I'm stuck at the undead/zombie/silver smelter compound, i have been into the small temple and picked up a second compound key from the altar, but that will not give me access to to the next area (though i though that's where i picked up the key in the original version).....any help much appreciated

ta muchly....
    Have you found the Keep key? It should be somewhere in the tombs just before or after the mines, depending on which approach you took. You need that to unlock the door from the enclosure leading to several places to a staircase with a hammer haunt.

It's the key to the tombs I'm needing...i think, I'm in that small area immediately after the garden areas and I have just come up a slope with 8 statues lining a short pathway, and have searched a building that looks like a castle turret with a no. Of undead in it, with the silver ore smelting machinery down below, I only have one key...the compound key

Classical Master 2008
    fortuni: If you have played the original, this can be nasty. You have to do the entire underground segment in reverse order. Which means you enter through the Hammerite church and smelting area, and come out from the side of the catacombs.

O dear, it would appear i'm having yet another Fortuni moment.....

i have searched the Hammerite church / smelting area for 2 hours, and have only just seen the ladder leading to the coal chutes

Thank you Melan
    Last edited by fortuni; 27th Jun 2015 at 15:30.

Thanks for the mission pack StinkyKitty!

Enjoyed replaying the Widows Ire and now near the end of CPWW - appreciate a nudge though: how - and where - to pay homage in the temple?

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    Thanks for the mission pack StinkyKitty!

Enjoyed replaying the Widows Ire and now near the end of CPWW - appreciate a nudge though: how - and where - to pay homage in the temple?
    Find a cave with four towers and a balcony up high. There is a ladder in one of these towers, but you can also find a way around to climb on top of them. Then just mantle on that balcony and you should find your way easily.

Thanks skacky - I am already there and have the emblem - just need to get out but the way back is blocked and the lever doesn't work. Assumed I needed to follow the scroll I have in inventory about paying homage? Edit: but I now see I had already solved the homage puzzle without realising - doh!
    Last edited by Sagittal; 7th Feb 2015 at 04:51.

Another TG fm, cool!

Enjoying the first mission so far, but I'm stuck in the crypt where you get the Mask. There's a locked green metal door and I can't open it with any of my keys (I've got the Keep and the Compound ones). I'm re exploring the crypts but I don't find any key or lever whatsoever!

where can i find the widow´s ire Gemstone?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMax View Post
    Enjoying the first mission so far, but I'm stuck in the crypt where you get the Mask. There's a locked green metal door and I can't open it with any of my keys (I've got the Keep and the Compound ones). I'm re exploring the crypts but I don't find any key or lever whatsoever!
    Search in the tomb area, particularly in the area near the door. You should be able to find a key that unlocks the door.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    where can i find the widow´s ire Gemstone?
    You need to go through all the gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosh View Post
    You need to go through all the gardens.
    i went trough all the garden and i have reached the moutain(final area) without finding the gemstone so where is it exactly its location ?

i went trough all the garden and i have reached the moutain(final area) without finding the gemstone so where is it exactly its location ?
    If you enter/swim into the water tubes then in the area where they all meet look up - there is an exit in the ceiling - easy to miss while you try not to drown

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    If you enter/swim into the water tubes then in the area where they all meet look up - there is an exit in the ceiling - easy to miss while you try not to drown
    ahhhso the gem is right next to the exit area?

ahhhso the gem is right next to the exit area?
    Pretty much, yes

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast