TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 164

Thread: TG fm campaign: Gems of Provenance (released February 4, 2015)

  1. #51
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2012
    Location: Portugal
    I finished the campaign. Is a solid work and a high level by this author! congratulations Stinkykitty!

  2. #52
    Member
    Registered: May 2001
    Location: Boston MA
    Another TG mission. Woooooo! I know what I am doing tonight.

    Thank you!
    BBB

  3. #53
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2012
    I might be stuck in the first mission. Where is the heretic's hollow where I can find the keep key?

  4. #54
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas!
    Can someone please put up a spoiler for the locations of the symbols you need to frob in the last mission I have found 3 but can't remember the exact location of the 3.


    This is a stunning set of missions Stinkykitty!! With this set of missions you are becoming a GREAT mission builder!! Thank you for all of your hard work!! ( It shows )

  5. #55
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JarlFrank View Post
    I might be stuck in the first mission. Where is the heretic's hollow where I can find the keep key?
    I think it's after the crypts or the compound, depending on which route you took. Just search a bit for it at around the middle of the mission, and you should get it.

  6. #56
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2012
    I've been everywhere already. When you go the route through the compound, is it before or after the fire spirit arena?

    Ugh, so it's *in* the fire spirit arena! That's why I didn't find it, I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible :P
    Last edited by JarlFrank; 7th Feb 2015 at 09:42.

  7. #57
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    Pretty much, yes
    thank you found it!

    Enjoying this campaign so far love the ruins in the gardens even if it lacks some polishment regarding textures and detail.

  8. #58
    Member
    Registered: May 2010
    Location: Taffer's Inn
    Aaaaand finished. It was amazing as expected. I do prefer the older first 2 missions and the new missions are really great. The last one actually it was more than great, it was spectacular.

  9. #59
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas!
    Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Can someone please put up a spoiler for the locations of the symbols you need to frob in the last mission I have found 3 but can't remember the exact location of the 3.


    This is a stunning set of missions Stinkykitty!! With this set of missions you are becoming a GREAT mission builder!! Thank you for all of your hard work!! ( It shows )
    Just wanted to ask this again, any takers

  10. #60
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2011
    Location: Montpellier, France
    Glyphs:

    1 - In the Keyhole in the first room with the catapult carpet.
    2 - Behind Mage statue above the small room with a red Keyhole and two ladders (and a catapult).
    3 - In the Keyhole in the big room with the purple Keeper windows.
    4 - Near the statue on the lower floor of the Staff room with all the flowers.

  11. #61
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas!
    Thank you skacky!!

    I thought the run clue meant where the statue comes out of the door when you are catapulted to upper level
    Last edited by pwl; 7th Feb 2015 at 13:46.

  12. #62
    I'm really enjoying this so far, cool layout and just really fun. Here's my first video!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBe...QYzXd-&index=1

  13. #63
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2009
    Location: Argentina
    I finished the four missions, 100 loot short in EACH (!). However, I must thank you for such an entertaining and beautifully designed pack of missions. I'm looking forward to play your future works, sir.

  14. #64
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Bremerton Washington
    I am having a problem loading this game. It shows a Thief 2 icon when I click on the game and starts as Thief2 running interference. I caught a bug? This is a rare problem I have run into before but I forgot how to fix it. Suggestions anyone?

  15. #65
    Southquarter.com/fms
    Registered: Apr 2000
    Location: The Akkala Highlands
    It's not a Thief 2 FM, but Darkloader will see it as such because it was made with New Dark. You have to either use FMSel, or for Darkloader, you need to go into darkloader.ini, find the mission's listing, and change the mission type to "1."

  16. #66
    Member
    Registered: May 2003
    Location: San Jose, CA USA

    Stuck

    Need some help with CPWW mission. I am running in circles not able to find the Precursor temple or the emblem. I must be missing something obvious.

  17. #67
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaain View Post
    Need some help with CPWW mission. I am running in circles not able to find the Precursor temple or the emblem. I must be missing something obvious.
    im also stuck in that mission, but my problem is other, i cant find the vengeful spirits, where are they?

  18. #68
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2015
    Looks like I'm stuck in City Public Water Works. Is there any way I can enter the sewers to retrieve the medal? I've been to the temple already and solved the pressure plate puzzle, but I clearly need to do something else as there's still a door blocking me. I've thoroughly gone through the museum itself and have the maintenance keys, clerk keys, chief clerk keys and the Waterworks master key.

  19. #69
    Classical Master 2008
    Registered: Jun 2002
    Location: Civitas Quinque Ecclesiae HU
    Kaain: Descend through the sewers until you find an area overseen by mages and guards. There is an area here with a deep pit at the end, leading even deeper (into a cavern with craymen). Instead of going down, jump into a side room on the left with some empty, broken chests, then across the chasm to find a small passage (this is very hard). The passage will lead to the temple.

    Alternatively, drop down the pit, and go through the crayman caverns until you emerge in the temple foyer.


    cardia1: The first one is at the temple exit, and the other appear when you kill it. There is one in the mage area, one in the metal tunnel connecting to this area, one at the waterworks (large central hall where you descend with an elevator), and one at the entrance hall which you visited at the beginning of the mission. The guards should kill most of them by the time you get to them.

    Dev_Anj: There is a clue scroll in the museum, where you can find a secret door on the lower floor. Actually, I missed it, and solved the puzzle by trial and error. It is a complicated sequence, since some buttons in the temple need to be pressed multiple times, and in a specific order.

  20. #70
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2015
    I solved that puzzle, but it's pointless since the emblem there is a fake. Where can I find this secret door you talk about, and how do I find the real emblem?

  21. #71
    Classical Master 2008
    Registered: Jun 2002
    Location: Civitas Quinque Ecclesiae HU
    Ah, okay. That means you are a bit further on. If you are in the fake emblem chamber, examine the walls very closely. You can remove some of the bricks and unearth a secret passage.

  22. #72
    Im stuck with the 4 keys. I hit the 4 symbols but none of the keys work on the doors. There is also a double door down there by the room that locks after you read that note. I guess i need to open those 4 doors 1st. What am i missing here?

  23. #73
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melan View Post
    Kaain: Descend through the sewers until you find an area overseen by mages and guards. There is an area here with a deep pit at the end, leading even deeper (into a cavern with craymen). Instead of going down, jump into a side room on the left with some empty, broken chests, then across the chasm to find a small passage (this is very hard). The passage will lead to the temple.

    Alternatively, drop down the pit, and go through the crayman caverns until you emerge in the temple foyer.


    cardia1: The first one is at the temple exit, and the other appear when you kill it. There is one in the mage area, one in the metal tunnel connecting to this area, one at the waterworks (large central hall where you descend with an elevator), and one at the entrance hall which you visited at the beginning of the mission. The guards should kill most of them by the time you get to them.

    Dev_Anj: There is a clue scroll in the museum, where you can find a secret door on the lower floor. Actually, I missed it, and solved the puzzle by trial and error. It is a complicated sequence, since some buttons in the temple need to be pressed multiple times, and in a specific order.
    Thanks Gabor i have killed the skelleton with the frenzy skull does that count as an apparition? ive been trough the places you described me and saw no one besides guards.

  24. #74
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2003
    Location: Frederikssund, Denmark
    StinkyKitty,
    Great missions!
    Without a doubt some af the best Thief Gold missions I've played!

  25. #75
    Classical Master 2008
    Registered: Jun 2002
    Location: Civitas Quinque Ecclesiae HU
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Thanks Gabor i have killed the skelleton with the frenzy skull does that count as an apparition? ive been trough the places you described me and saw no one besides guards.
    That's the one. The others should be appearing after you kill the first one. Weird you didn't find any others. Does the objective tick off?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •