TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Object Repository

Gah! Look at all these pending accounts:

Imagine the chaos if they were registered automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by R Soul View Post
    Gah! Look at all these pending accounts:

Imagine the chaos if they were registered automatically.
    I don't know much about wordpress account system, can it be done?

You misunderstood. They're all spam addresses (I checked). I disabled auto registration to prevent trouble.

You misunderstood. They're all spam addresses (I checked). I disabled auto registration to prevent trouble.
    Gotcha .... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dev_Anj View Post

Also, Nicked Dablin's stuff should be put up too: https://nickdablin.wordpress.com/thief-models/
    Yes, feel free to add any and all of those models.

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    Yes, feel free to add any and all of those models.
    When I finish with the Low Poly I will add them

A while ago LarryG sent me a big collection of objects from various authors. Among them is a demo mission full of really high quality objects by Christine. I'm not sure how I'll group them, although I will group them because there's no way I'm uploading nearly 650 individual objects.

A while ago LarryG sent me a big collection of objects from various authors. Among them is a demo mission full of really high quality objects by Christine. I'm not sure how I'll group them, although I will group them because there's no way I'm uploading nearly 650 individual objects.
    Wow , Thanks to a whole lot of uploads by R Soul, we have passed 400 objects on the site. Thanks for all the great uploads.

Maybe you can create a "LOD label", the last patch implemented LOD with 3 model shape for one object. So if the creators of models can have now reflex to have low-poly, medium-poly and high-poly model for one object, it would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Le MAlin 76 View Post
    Maybe you can create a "LOD label", the last patch implemented LOD with 3 model shape for one object. So if the creators of models can have now reflex to have low-poly, medium-poly and high-poly model for one object, it would be good.
    Good idea if we start getting them...

I've made an LOD category.

I will start adding yours Nameless Voice. Been busy.

Anyone see any LOD objects yet?

Looks like Ottoj55's site is dead (http://www.jasonotto.net/)

Do someone have a backup ?

Desperately dodgy geezer
    No, although I have quite a lot of the model ZIP files. I'll message him on Facebook, he may not even realize the domain or his web hosting expired.

Update:
    Jason says he allowed his site to expire as he doesn't have time for Thief any more.
    But he has a full backup and will send it to someone (not sure who, he didn't say, but I pointed him at this thread) soon, so the objects aren't lost.
    Last edited by Yandros; 3rd Aug 2015 at 11:29.

Great site! Thank you. I hope this place will be not abandoned, but gather even more and more objects ( new and old ).

Me too. It depends on multiple people uploading things. So far there is me, Vincent and Larry. There are other people registered on the site, who are also free to add objects, but we need more people. On that subject, new user accounts are manually authorized to prevent spam, so it may sometimes be a while if I don't check the list very often. I've put yahoo.com on a blacklist because too many spammers were using yahoo mail.

You can also PM me or Vincent on here to have a new account set up, or to remind us to authorize one you've created.

Me too. It depends on multiple people uploading things. So far there is me, Vincent and Larry. There are other people registered on the site, who are also free to add objects, but we need more people. On that subject, new user accounts are manually authorized to prevent spam, so it may sometimes be a while if I don't check the list very often. I've put yahoo.com on a blacklist because too many spammers were using yahoo mail.

You can also PM me or Vincent on here to have a new account set up, or to remind us to authorize one you've created.
    No doubt, we had an initial push , but we always be looking for new items to add.

Aren't there lots of items in the zips I sent you guys that have yet to be posted? I think so.
    Last edited by LarryG; 26th Aug 2015 at 07:03.

Ok, I signed up but nothing came to my e-mail. Please also upload objects from this site : https://nickdablin.wordpress.com/thief-models/. I can do it myself when my account is active, nicked agreed above.

PS : LarryG more stuff ? That's great.

Accounts have to be manually verified. Yours is now active. Welcome to the site.

Kurhhan , there are upload instructions on the site.

Nice adds by The Watcher we are up to 445 objects.

I just registered for the site. Once I'm approved I can start adding objects.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    I just registered for the site. Once I'm approved I can start adding objects.
    made you an editor.

Thanks!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast