TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Object Repository

I would like to add some objects there too, I'll start with the COSAS Mission X objects. My name there will be DevAnj, and I'm registered. Please activate the account there.

You are now an approved person. I've added a 'Team CoSaS' under Authors if you want to use that as the author, and I've also added Yametha, redleaf and Digital Nightfall if you want to list authors individually.

Thanks!

4 out of 26 packs uploaded. See if I missed something, or something went wrong with the uploads.

They look okay so far, but you don't need to select a parent category if you've also selected a child category. E.g. '_Artists' category and 'key-or-part'

Quote Originally Posted by Dev_Anj View Post
    4 out of 26 packs uploaded. See if I missed something, or something went wrong with the uploads.
    Thank you, I had forgotten that there were so many interesting loot

You mean, lots of interesting objects of all sorts. But most welcome.

By the way, I really like what objects you uploaded so far, they have high fidelity and they fit in well with Thief settings. I hope you upload more of them soon.

By the way, I really like what objects you uploaded so far, they have high fidelity and they fit in well with Thief settings. I hope you upload more of them soon.
    I'm going to upload more objects, because other people may have difficulty with opening of my missions in Dromed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    No, although I have quite a lot of the model ZIP files. I'll message him on Facebook, he may not even realize the domain or his web hosting expired.

Update:
    Jason says he allowed his site to expire as he doesn't have time for Thief any more.
    But he has a full backup and will send it to someone (not sure who, he didn't say, but I pointed him at this thread) soon, so the objects aren't lost.
    Any further news about the backup?

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Brethren asked him for it, offering to host the whole site, and got no reply. I'll try pinging Jason again tonight.

We probably need to collect the full contest results in one web page with both Komag and Otto's sites down.

Aren't the contest results already collected in the "Fan Mission Listings by Type(Upgraded)" thread and/or the "Thief Fan Mission Information Links" sticky threads? I don't think they will do any good for an Object Repository anyway.

Aren't the contest results already collected in the ... "Thief Fan Mission Information Links" sticky thread ...
    Yes, they are. You can find them here. But let's not continue this discussion in this thread. This is, as Dev_Anj says, for the Object Repository.

Speaking of the Object Repository we are close to 600 items thanks to the recent adds. You guys are great.

I put up the last of Otto's objects I got from Yandros up on the Object Repository. If there are any more of his objects not present there, do let us know.

Man, don't use PNG for screenshots please. It takes a lot of space and slowly opens.

Sorry, I was in a rush to upload all the objects from Otto onto the site. Next time I will convert the screenshots to jpegs.

Just got all the remaining models from my site uploaded.

Thx nicked (great obj btw). Repository getting bigger and bigger, nice.

Soul Tear where are rest of your objects ? ; )
    Last edited by Kurhhan; 21st Nov 2015 at 15:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurhhan View Post
    Thx nicked (great obj btw). Repository getting bigger and bigger, nice.

Now we just need people to create lots of new levels using these objects...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurhhan View Post
    As soon as I release my new fms, I'll do it. In addition, I started to learn Blender and now I'll do serious models.

BTW if you want to help to the beta testing - I'll be happy to work with you again. I'll start the test a week later. However, I'm not upset if you do not want, because you too suffered the last time.

Alright, I started uploading Sliptip's objects from his demo mission that resurfaced recently as he has allowed anyone to use it for any purpose. However, I've noticed that there are a few objects which he made and intended to texture but never got around to texturing. Should those be uploaded?

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I'd recommend making them available to the community and asking for volunteers to texture them, then they can be uploaded to the repo. IMO they shouldn't be in the repo until they are in useable form by authors.

Are you sure all those objects were made by Sliptip? That breastplate looks like one of TDBonko's?

Edit: Yeah, see the first page of objects here: http://dejtom3.freehostia.com/index2mystuff.html

Sorry then, Sliptip didn't credit anyone else for custom objects besides Daraan for the vegetation. I'll get around to changing the entries soon.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Alright, I started uploading Sliptip's objects from his demo mission that resurfaced recently as he has allowed anyone to use it for any purpose. However, I've noticed that there are a few objects which he made and intended to texture but never got around to texturing. Should those be uploaded?
    Which objects do you mean exactly (name of the bin)?

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast