TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW T2 FM - Thief Dungeon Crawl : Level 1 (3/19/2015)

NEW T2 FM - Thief Dungeon Crawl : Level 1 (3/19/2015)

Thief Dungeon Crawl : Level 1
    Garrett has been trapped in this dungeon for months after being lured here to snatch a golden skull.
    To top it all off, he had his favorite mechanical eye stolen from him in his sleep. It is time to
    get the skull, take back his eye, and get out of this cursed dungeon.

This is the first in a series of missions that takes the Garrett in to the dungeon. I will add more features each level as I grow in my Dromed skills. The story, level complexity and challenge should grow each level. I hope you enjoy this first introductory into the dungeon. Made for NewDark 1.22. Thanks for playing.
    You can download it:
    Here
    mirror (Lord Soth)

Thanks to darthsLair and john9818a for beta testing and teaching me new things.
    Last edited by vincentlancon; 4th Apr 2015 at 16:07.

Thanks a lot for the new FM .
    Becomes rare these days, a new FM, after > 15 years of Thief

Clearinghouse
    Many congrats for the release Downloading now.

congratulations Vincentlancon, so far just superb, amazing to think nobody had never thought of doing a dungeon crawler before, it works brilliantly

thank you

need a bit of help in mission how do i open the doors in water? gold skull

I think I have the same issue as Downwinder. There's a secret door in a pool guarded by a haunt, and another one in water underneath a dragon statue. They are probably connected, but I can't open either. I'm not sure they are linked to a golden skull though, I found that elsewhere.

OK, found it. When entering the cemetery from the gates, go straight across(don't turn right), and the switch to both underwater doors is behind the first statue on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    I think I have the same issue as Downwinder. There's a secret door in a pool guarded by a haunt, and another one in water underneath a dragon statue. They are probably connected, but I can't open either. I'm not sure they are linked to a golden skull though, I found that elsewhere.
    blinf frob the statues, for the pool door.

ty for that help ,great mission
    Last edited by downwinder; 30th Mar 2015 at 06:11.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I've found the exit key and opened the pedestal room, as well as the water tunnel, but still haven't located the golden skull or met the loot goal on Expert. Can someone hint me on the skull?

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    I've found the exit key and opened the pedestal room, as well as the water tunnel, but still haven't located the golden skull or met the loot goal on Expert. Can someone hint me on the skull?
    Fromwhere you started the mission go east until you reach the small squatting tunnel, go thru the tunnel. Once out of the tunnel veer slightly right, then proceed east. Look around the barrel for a switch.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 30th Mar 2015 at 11:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    For the golden skull, look for a switch behind a barrel or a frobbable torch.

For loot, did you visit the pub?

Thank you, downloading now

I just finished it. I liked the modular design, and the idea of creating puzzle areas that showed what your reward was before you entered it. I still think it was a bit too simple though, and there could have been more interesting puzzles, but I did enjoy it. I'm also glad that the map design wasn't too infuriating even when it had several corridors as areas.

Oh, and I would also like to have a good reason for why the guards are in this crypt like area and why do they attack you when most of the civilians don't care about you.

Playing it right now on Normal. Having a great time so far.

Congrats on the release! Looking forward to playing it.

stuck on the area with the dragon and water i see a secret door inside the water, how do i open it? also i canīt climb out of the water.~

Anyway mission finished in "Normal" difficult mode.

Thank you for this T2 old school mission
    Last edited by Cardia; 30th Mar 2015 at 14:38.

Cool mission.
    BTW there is a dedicated FM review thread available if posters want to express their opinions on a mission.
    I'm not a big fan of instant reviews before I've even had a chance to play.
    This is a release thread, at least give an author the chance to bask in the light of his creation for a while.
    Congratulations, vincentlancon!

Spot on, Chris.

Great little mission! enjoyed it.

walkthrough needed

is there a walkthrough for the game please?. I cannot find the golden skull of the eye.

Yeah I really enjoyed that good work

bigalexjones66: Search for a secret switch in a corridor near where the first guard is patrolling. That opens up an area where the golden skull is kept. For the eye, try opening the hatch in the pub and getting the key from the pub owner.
    Last edited by nickie; 2nd Apr 2015 at 14:40. Reason: Spoiler cover added

Fun little mission.

Really need to look around to find hidden switches and squat entrance rooms, but the hardest for me was coins in the pool. They are really hard to find with the near texture matching floor under the water.

Good work.

My compliments for this mission!
    It's is fun to play.
    And thank you for putting Dewdrop in

I can't seem to find the key to a gate which gets me into another area of the game. I've been in the pool area and behind that secret door, the cemetary, found the bones and golden skull, but I'm just missing that key.

loot

Im short of 300 loot...

are those lions on the tombs finnish emblems?

i remember them from the euro coins

@Gloria Creep: Check an area connected to the graveyard through a low tunnel. You should get a key that opens a room containing a chest near the exit(there's a small church like area close to it). Open the chest, then use the key to open the big door.

@Orfeus: Check around the coffins near the graveyard thoroughly. Also, have you opened the hatch in the pub?
    Last edited by nickie; 2nd Apr 2015 at 14:55. Reason: Spoiler cover added

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast