TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: Deus Ex (4): Mankind Divided

Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane View Post
    Use your grown-up words. Maybe then someone will understand what you're going on about.
    I knew what was it all about

The bonuses that were only available to those who pre-ordered are now available to everyone. The largely pointless equipment and consumables aren't very interesting, but extra mission Desperate Measures has to be worth checking out.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Sounds promising, can't wait.
    https://twitter.com/DeusEx/status/823643949277597697
    #ACriminalPast is coming February 23!

Here's the official description for A Criminal Past, with a few more details:

Adam Jensen is back in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – A Criminal Past, along with both an old acquaintance in Delara Auzenne, and new characters. The second Story DLC will provide players with more insight into the lore of the Deus Ex Universe, allowing them to experience one of Adam Jensen’s first missions for TF29, set some time before the events of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – A Criminal Past, Jensen is transferred deep into a hostile, high-security prison for augmented felons. His mission: track down and retrieve sensitive information from a fellow undercover agent who has gone dark. Success will help the fight against terror around the world, but Jensen will need to confront a darker side to his role before the day is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    It Is Ok. It Is Better Than Fallout 4. That Is Not That Hard.
    Seriously? Fallout 4 turned out to be quite brilliant, after i almost dismissed it after the BS start. MD on the other hand i hardly played longer than 3 hours, and already got bored. Especially the completely exaggerated intro was pretty much bullcr**. Each to his like, i guess.

Surprised no one's posted it yet, but the new (final?) DLC is out:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...ensen-to-jail/

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Moyer View Post
    Surprised no one's posted it yet, but the new (final?) DLC is out:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...ensen-to-jail/
    Hearing good things about it so far, but I"m still gonna wait to see what the final consensus seems to be.

As it's a prequel of sorts, I like how they're (minor spoiler, nothing story related) doing the Sands of Time thing from PoP. When you die, the person you're telling the story to says (along the lines of), "You didn't die, Adam. You're confused."

As for my opinion? Meh. It's more of the same as Manky, so if you're itching for more go for it.
    If you didn't enjoy Manky, you'll likely not enjoy Criminal Past.
    Last edited by derfy; 28th Feb 2017 at 13:24.

I loved A Criminal Past...solid DLC in every way.