TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Snakes... Why'd it have to be snakes?

Snakes... Why'd it have to be snakes?

Yup, I'm currently in the Forbidden Woods. How'd you guess?

Any tips for those hateful Viper Pits and other viperish enemies? I'm sporting a Tronitus +6, since bolt damage seems to work better, but otherwise I'm having real trouble finding a viable strategy against the Viper Pits that doesn't mean going through half my blood vials.

Level 10,000 achieved
    My threaded cane's alternative mode let me keep the the viper pits at a comfortable distance. They were more annoying than deadly.

The snakeheadguys were hard though. Best tactic on them is to sneak up and do a backstab.

Good idea. The Tronitus works pretty well with them (if in bolt mode), killing them in two good hits - but it's a risk, because they attack so fast, so they can easily stun you. I can kill one of them with relative ease, but if there are two of the buggers it's a major risk.

Anyway, will use the cane whip on the viper pits. I have fond memories of one of them throwing itself into the fire that's next to it, and I could just stand back and look at the damage numbers popping up until it was dead.

Edit: Actually, the Tronitus wasn't all that much help, but the whip worked great, so thanks for the tip, henke. It'll work even better now that I've got it at +7. I shall have my revenge on those snake bastards.
    Last edited by Thirith; 6th May 2015 at 17:12.

verbose douchebag
    Tronitis sounds like a disease which causes fluorescent arteries.