TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Castle Michele (16 May 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    Where can i find evidence of basso?
    In the diary in the servants bedroom.

ty,i liked the style of mission,but i felt the doors on second floor was a bit out of place,and i did get a pinch of lag when looking at the hanging bear skin on wall but it was very cool

ty all for the help ended with 100% complete

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenhook View Post
    In the diary in the servants bedroom.
    You mean Belinda room on the second floor?There is book in there but i can`t frob this.

Quote Originally Posted by Athalle View Post
    There are 2 on the second floor
    And there must be 2 on the first floor as well - but I must be blind because I could find only one (in the kitchen). It's the last one I'm missing, with 100% loot, so it's a shame...
    A kind spoiler would be welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    You mean Belinda room on the second floor?There is book in there but i can`t frob this.
    Yes. There's another book in that room by the window.

Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    And there must be 2 on the first floor as well - but I must be blind because I could find only one (in the kitchen). It's the last one I'm missing, with 100% loot, so it's a shame...
    A kind spoiler would be welcome
    Sure Csamba !
    You will find the second near the first
    if you want to know where exactly :
    the elevator, on the floor

Just to clear things up on what to do with Belinda: Once you read the 3 diaries, the objective to "get rid" of her will appear.There's an alleged bug that may prevent that goal from appearing, but I've never been able to reproduce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Athalle View Post
    the elevator, on the floor
    Thanks a bunch - of course, the only place I forgot to check !
    A charming little mission, just what I need before my usual bedtime (2 a.m., locally).

Quote Originally Posted by Swiz View Post
    Yes. There's another book in that room by the window.
    Thx,i found it and few minutes later completed the mission! I like it,nice little mission with great snow atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Regarding making Belinda pay, you should perhaps pay attention to her journal to see what might do the trick.
    I know this is trivial but the last few words of Belinda's journal are not viewable in game. ...Fredrick can be happy! I wish that Belinda's journal was still readable after being dropped.

This is a really neat FM and the textures are amazing. Thank you Ricebug for making this FM.

Belinda refers to an accident but I don't exactly know what to do with her. I know it must be specific because killing her didn't complete the objective.

Edit: I figured it out.
    Last edited by john9818a; 18th May 2015 at 02:26.

Thanks a lot for this very fine mission, both of you!

I had a hard time finding the proper entrance, though.
    I was walking around the spider pit, frozen channel, the way to the forrest, and all the outside of the castle forever; assuming I must have missed the key to the dungeons somewhere.
    Would have been nice if Garrett had said 'Can't go this way' when reaching the locked door near the pit. That would have spared me like 40 minutes or so.
    However I had fun playing with the zero-gravitation-zombie-rats.
    Some of them are grouping up 1 feet above ground near the collapsed bridge.... and you can actually frob them.
    Doing so, Garrett carries a 'Corpse'... and throwing that corpse will cause the rat to float through the air and ascend to the ceiling where it runs in circles forever.

What happend to the fat look & feel of Garrett?
    I did not notice any mirror where I could spot my aged body shape.

D/l now, so happy there'sa new fm!!!!

So it seems I'm the only one who cannot get out of home at the beginning......
    Last edited by maga; 18th May 2015 at 08:35. Reason: ETA

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    What happend to the fat look & feel of Garrett? I did not notice any mirror where I could spot my aged body shape.
    The old and fat Garrett was actually used in an intro movie I had made within Dromed. He exits the apartment, descends the stairs, strolls into a train station, etc. For some reason, all of the movie files disappeared, even in the Recycle Bin. I suspect my 9-year-old daughter had something to do with it.

That's what happens when you leave stuff on your desktop instead of a nice, safe folder, buried deep somewhere on the drive.

Funny about the frobbable rats. Looks like an update will be released soon. Will also try and figure out why the "drop Belinda" goal is wonky for some.

Castle

I have read the previous post but still need some help entering the castle. Found hole in north side moat with spider pit and locked door. I am sure I am missing something obvious! Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaain View Post
    ........... I am sure I am missing something obvious! Thanks for any help.
    I think the only way in is through the front door ! The locked door near the spider pit can't be opened yet. I dowsed one torch but the guard is not that alert.

Nice mission Ricebug - you created a really cosy interior to the castle with those large fires and after the snowy approach

Castle

Thanks Sagittal, guess it is my only option. Seems so 'unthiefy' to blast through the front door!

Thanks for the FM Ricebug and Xorak - enjoyed mooching about your mission and disposing of Belinda was most satisfactory Lovely textures, swanky objects and that reflective floor!

No one willing to help this old lady?

maga do this to get past the start drink one sip of the coffee then look under front door

Ricebug and Xorak: You have made a really great mission here!! Extremely good to look at and great game play!! Loved it THANKS.

LOL! I had done that a couple of times, but didn't think to look under the door!!!! Thank you!!!!

Thank you for the release. I completed it with all loot, objectives, and secrets. Good overall look and feel. Enjoyable.

I did run into a glitch with the elevator on 2 occasions. While riding up, I moved around and was pushed up above the platform and could not escape. The other was while while riding down, I was pushed below the moving platform and crushed. I can't recall the other FMs that have done this, but it has happened to me on some.

I too experienced getting stuck once every 10 trips. The shaft is structurally smooth, made up of two air brushes. No reason I can think of for it to be happening.

In my FM A Living Nightmare if I rode a lift while against the back wall I would end up outside that same wall. Maybe the wall was too thin, but crazy things happen with Thief.

Really beautiful mission, very impressed. Good work you guys!!!
    Loved the beasties breath cloud
    Loved the furniture and walls, rugs, everything. I jumped onto a book shelf and just admired the interior for a while.
    spider in the soup pot very nice touch
    Good story line. Kinda wanted to blackjack the kid, but that seemed mean...then did it anyway

Played it 2x, stuck both times, but got full loot.

Did not find evidence; only found 3 special jewelry. Also, servant quarter book cannot be fobbed. Basement loot cellar book also not readable. First time, I blackjacked the servant, second time killed her with sword, 3rd time I blackjacked her, then drown her in the hot tub on top floor lol

getting up ledges at beginning in the snow forest was unusually hard, unless you make a running start
    Last edited by Lucky Hand of Glory; 24th May 2015 at 00:50.