TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 mission "Religious conflict" v 1.3 updated (29-12-16)

Awesome FM, thanks cardia1

I really like the tavern music -

Terra a Terra - "O rapaz do casaquito"

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
    You need to go back to the castle and jump into the well.

I am a bit embarassed, but I am stuck again:

I am in Lord Caels mansion. I have found the evidence, and read the book about elementals.
    Obviously I am supposed to something with objects that resemble/bear relation to the elements.
    But I cannot frob any of them. The only thing I found so far (except loot) is some holy water.
    I tried to shoot the ghost, but it/he/she did not care.
    The other hints given in this thread concerning this problem unfortunately do not help me..
    you need to read the book in Cael Room above his desk, then return to the kitchen and look well around

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
    Awesome FM, thanks cardia1

I really like the tavern music -

Terra a Terra - "O rapaz do casaquito"

Thanks Man That music is from my childhood times, i also love it, its a traditional Portuguese song.

Yes i miss the Death Talisman. I get the other Three Talisman and put them on their pedestals and kill the big Monster. But I can't find the Death Talisman.
    Last edited by nickie; 2nd Jun 2015 at 11:19. Reason: spoiler cover added

Made a tour of the castle Now I'm in the courtyard, but the well's water seems frozen and the sword won't help???? How do I break the ice????

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
    Yes i miss the Death Talisman. I get the other Three Talisman and put them on their pedestals and kill the big Monster. But I can't find the Death Talisman.
    .... that is strange, because in order to access the lower level you have to frob the Death Talisman, are you sure you don't have it in your inventory or accidentally throw it away?

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Made a tour of the castle Now I'm in the courtyard, but the well's water seems frozen and the sword won't help???? How do I break the ice????
    you need to kill the 5 gollums in order to break the ice, check the middle room upstairs

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    you need to kill the 5 gollums in order to break the ice, check the middle room upstairs
    Am there now. after moving the bed, I see what looks like a breath potion. When I frob it, it doesn't go into my inventory but I directly swallow it...... Is that right???

Am there now. after moving the bed, I see what looks like a breath potion. When I frob it, it doesn't go into my inventory but I directly swallow it...... Is that right???
    yes it is right, that's way it is suppose to be

I still have to kill 2 golems, the one in the courtyart and the one in hallway near the 3 rroms. Cannot find the stones for them.......

I still have to kill 2 golems, the one in the courtyart and the one in hallway near the 3 rroms. Cannot find the stones for them.......

one stone can be found inside the right room near the gollum, the other stone can be found inside the same place you found a sword, i believe these are the stones you are looking

let me know if those were the one you were missing

right!!!!
    Thank you!

@ Firehawk.....on one beta testing i discovered the Death Talisman had fallen off it's pedestal (the pedestal by the elevator)
    we but this down to the fact i had had a big fight with 2 of the horsemen earlier in that area and it may have been knocked off its pedestal during the fight......but the elevator is not meant to work until you have collected the Death Talisman (and that is not frobbable until you have collected the other 3 talismans) so have a look around the upper level to see if it has been knocked into a corner somewhere around the elevator....but i do not understand how you managed to get down below with out picking it up

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    @ Firehawk.....on one beta testing i discovered the Death Talisman had fallen off it's pedestal (the pedestal by the elevator)
    we but this down to the fact i had had a big fight with 2 of the horsemen earlier in that area and it may have been knocked off its pedestal during the fight......but the elevator is not meant to work until you have collected the Death Talisman (and that is not frobbable until you have collected the other 3 talismans) so have a look around the upper level to see if it has been knocked into a corner somewhere around the elevator....but i do not understand how you managed to get down below with out picking it up
    Jim, the elevator trapdoor can only be opened once the player frobs the DeathTalisman, so Firehawk must have drop it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    this is a good puzzle.... you need to find a way to destroy the zombies, you may have read a book/scroll about dripping water,.....

you need to use the Holy water arrow on the patch of ceiling outside the entrance to catacombs
    I noticed that and tried all my arrows, but I didn't have a holy water one. Now I know what to look for. Thanks!

In Mission 2 (Expert), I'm trapped in the room with the voice saying "You will never find us". I have the book from the ceiling. Tried shooting out the red jewel eyes of the skulls, no luck, cannot see a way to proceed. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Bjack, what's the meaning of "FYI"? about entering the Castle door is natural that older machines take some time to load the ambient music, i don't feel almost no lag with my pc.

And let's make this clear guys, The first House you start is not an Inn, its Marissa's house, are you reading the readables at all?
    FYI = for your information
    In some places in America we would call Marissa's house an Inn, since it is sort of like a hotel. I did not remember the name of the place the game starts while posting, so I called it an Inn. I know it is not the "real" inn (actually a tavern, right?), which is really more of a bar to me in the game. Many of us in America use those terms interchangeably.

I'm going to try the game on a more powerful computer later today and see what happens.

I don't know what happen. I started this level again and now it works. I need to restart because i only play with Quicksave. I need to change this

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    In Mission 2 (Expert), I'm trapped in the room with the voice saying "You will never find us". I have the book from the ceiling. Tried shooting out the red jewel eyes of the skulls, no luck, cannot see a way to proceed. Thanks.
    same problem, i`m also stuck

Marbrien & T-Linkz: look out for small clouds, like breathe in the cold and use, what you've found in that room there

Lots of great puzzles in this FM-Pack. I love it. Thanks a lot, cardia.

(Im still looking for the last xxx to release the third talisman)
    Last edited by UliB; 2nd Jun 2015 at 15:01.

i have a problem, i "killed" 4 of the Stonebeast (library, kitchen, Main Entrance Hall and under the stairs in the tower) but i cant find the last one, because i alarmed that guy but don't know where he originally came from, so where is his location? must be somewhere that armory near the kitchen i guess? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Supremcee View Post
    i have a problem, i "killed" 4 of the Stonebeast (library, kitchen, Main Entrance Hall and under the stairs in the tower) but i cant find the last one, because i alarmed that guy but don't know where he originally came from, so where is his location? must be somewhere that armory near the kitchen i guess? thanks in advance
    these are the locations of the purple stones:

Under the spiral staircase

inside a servant room/ first floor room to the right

another in the library,

another in the kitchen, next to the stove

And the other is in the weapons room

as i skipped all the spoilers to post,downloading mission,i just moved

Quote Originally Posted by bjack View Post
    FYI = for your information
    In some places in America we would call Marissa's house an Inn, since it is sort of like a hotel. I did not remember the name of the place the game starts while posting, so I called it an Inn. I know it is not the "real" inn (actually a tavern, right?), which is really more of a bar to me in the game. Many of us in America use those terms interchangeably.

I'm going to try the game on a more powerful computer later today and see what happens.
    I thought that a Inn was that kind of buildings that are located next to the roads for travelers, they usually have a tavern and rooms to sleep.

and i guess i was right:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inn

Marissa's House is just a normal House.
    Last edited by Cardia; 2nd Jun 2015 at 16:27.

Quote Originally Posted by UliB View Post
    Marbrien & T-Linkz: look out for small clouds, like breathe in the cold and use, what you've found in that room there

Lots of great puzzles in this FM-Pack. I love it. Thanks a lot, cardia.

(Im still looking for the last xxx to release the third talisman)

Thank you Ulib i still remember when i was not yet in ttlg forums and you opened a thread for my first mission "Pereira's Mansion"

Marbien & T-Linkz the mission readme file mentions how holy waterarrows can be used .
    Last edited by Cardia; 2nd Jun 2015 at 16:28.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast