TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 mission "Religious conflict" v 1.3 updated (29-12-16)

Quote Originally Posted by NoisemakerBurrick View Post
    I like it when cardia1 goes pure medieval with design, great mission 1 so far!
    Hey thanks Man !

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Aaegh! Stuck on part I with 8540 loot!!!! Have been all over the place twice, the only window I cannot figure out how to access is left of the stalls.... there must be some loot in there...........
    Yes Marissa there is loot inside that room, use rope arrows on the wooden beams and the window frame to climb up

Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    P.S. One more question: what's the hydrogen peroxide for?
    its a item that must be return to the Infirmary Cabinets. there is a readable that explains that and also a Monk asks you that.

I have 5 decorative objects but I appear to need 6 for the tombs. I got the spare one in the tombs, and one underwater (I think). Can't recall where I got the others. When I try placing any of the ones I already have, in a similar position to the ones already on the tombs, the game gives me no indication whether I have done it right. What have I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    I have 5 decorative objects but I appear to need 6 for the tombs. I got the spare one in the tombs, and one underwater (I think). Can't recall where I got the others. When I try placing any of the ones I already have, in a similar position to the ones already on the tombs, the game gives me no indication whether I have done it right. What have I missed?
    you need 6 decorative items, and you find them here:

under water around the dinning room

in the tombs with the decorative objects

in the wine cellar between two barrels

in the kitchen

in a guard footlocker next to a bunk bed

inside a servant footlocker(servan room next to wine cellar)

once you place them in their respective places a gate will open

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    I don't think there will be more updates, probably increasing the volume of a music is what i have in mind to update.
    What Pemptus was getting at is your version numbering isn't standard. Versions below 1.0 are generally used for alpha or beta (pre-release, unfinished) versions, and the first version intended for public release is typically called 1.0. So if you started at 0.1 and have released one update (0.2), you should have released as 1.0 and be at 1.1 currently to avoid such confusion. It's not a big deal of course, but can be confusing for some folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    What Pemptus was getting at is your version numbering isn't standard. Versions below 1.0 are generally used for alpha or beta (pre-release, unfinished) versions, and the first version intended for public release is typically called 1.0. So if you started at 0.1 and have released one update (0.2), you should have released as 1.0 and be at 1.1 currently to avoid such confusion. It's not a big deal of course, but can be confusing for some folks.
    Thank Russ, i didn't know about how those values were analysed, i guess i will have to change it to V1.0

I would never....never...ever...had found those locations....
    I`m playing this for over 5 hours now and still searching.

Guess what, i turned on ep and the switches disappear, turned ep off and all is visible again

Quote Originally Posted by T-Linkz View Post
    I would never....never...ever...had found those locations....
    I`m playing this for over 5 hours now and still searching.

Guess what, i turned on ep and the switches disappear, turned ep off and all is visible again
    That's why i tell players to disable EP patch when playing my missions. some object dimensions change with Ep, that's why they disappear or float in air
    Last edited by Cardia; 3rd Jun 2015 at 10:50.

I don't get what to do with the decorative objects? I have them all and they act like they should be used on something and i'm guessing they are needed to continue on after the prison area, but i can't find anything frobbable to use them on. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    I don't get what to do with the decorative objects? I have them all and they act like they should be used on something and i'm guessing they are needed to continue on after the prison area, but i can't find anything frobbable to use them on. Please help.
    you need to place each one on a empty tomb

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    you need to place each one on a empty tomb
    Finally managed to do this, but is was extremely fiddly because of the ladder climbing. If you're not in the right position it won't drop correctly where it needs to.
    Also it is misleading when the object acts like it should be used on something frobbable, but should instead just be dropped.
    I would encourage you to change this.

Besides this problem, i'm enjoying your mission immensely!

Where is the key to open up the prison?

i think i have an other bug wih the books. The book beyond death has no stim on it (dromed). So i can't use it with the bookshelf. It's in the first Version of the Fm. i don't know if it's repaired in the new Version
    Last edited by Firehawk; 3rd Jun 2015 at 12:27.

Quote Originally Posted by ciscokidd73 View Post
    Where is the key to open up the prison?

You'll get it once you've finished the guard quarters/barracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
    You'll get it once you've finished the guard quarters/barracks.
    I took care of the flies and the glyph. All haunts are dead. Got the sword and both books. I even frobbed the skull in the bathroom.

OK so i went back and found the peroxide and got the holy scepter reward. Still cant see what im missing here.
    Last edited by ciscokidd73; 3rd Jun 2015 at 12:19.

i made it to mission 2 ,will continue once i buy a new bike a bit later,getting back to riding bikes as i missed it a lot=pedal bike for those wondering

Quote Originally Posted by ciscokidd73 View Post
    I took care of the flies and the glyph. All haunts are dead. Got the sword and both books. I even frobbed the skull in the bathroom.

OK so i went back and found the peroxide and got the holy scepter reward. Still cant see what im missing here.
    shoot the holy water in the mask that is found in the bathroom ceiling, then go outside to retrieve a key that was being held in the Undead belt

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
    i think i have an other bug wih the books. The book beyond death has no stim on it (dromed). So i can't use it with the bookshelf. It's in the first Version of the Fm. i don't know if it's repaired in the new Version
    which version are you playing? the v0.2 has that bookshelf fixed, "Beyond Death" has a new stim

ok i think i am stuck how do i kill the boss in holy sword area? my sword does nothing

figured it out :P
    Last edited by downwinder; 3rd Jun 2015 at 13:15.

Finally managed to do this, but is was extremely fiddly because of the ladder climbing. If you're not in the right position it won't drop correctly where it needs to.
    Also it is misleading when the object acts like it should be used on something frobbable, but should instead just be dropped.
    I would encourage you to change this.

Besides this problem, i'm enjoying your mission immensely!
    Thanks i´m glad to know you guys are enjoying it

Hmm, seems like i'm almost done, but there are still 3 objectives that i can't figure out:
    1. Find out what caused the attacks against the Monastery - I guess i missed a readable somewhere?
    2. Bless the whole Monastery - No idea how to do that?
    3. Acquire the Chalice of Gold - Also no idea?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hmm, seems like i'm almost done, but there are still 3 objectives that i can't figure out:
    1. Find out what caused the attacks against the Monastery - I guess i missed a readable somewhere?
    2. Bless the whole Monastery - No idea how to do that?
    3. Acquire the Chalice of Gold - Also no idea?

Any help would be appreciated.

1: yes you are missing a readable near the starting point, check Archbishop Norman´s room

2: it means you need to frob 4 hidden skulls

3: it means that before acquiring the Golden chalice you need to put all stones at rest

ok i made it the the entrance to the tombs/prison/creamatorium area but i found button when looking up and hit it to open a entrance above,but my rope arrow is just a tad to shot to grab to get up there? any tips?and yes i shot on on the lowest wood i saw still to high to grab

just figured it out as i posted lol

it was only a book the 2 doors are still sealed,to prison and some other place,how do i open those?

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    ok i made it the the entrance to the tombs/prison/creamatorium area but i found button when looking up and hit it to open a entrance above,but my rope arrow is just a tad to shot to grab to get up there? any tips?and yes i shot on on the lowest wood i saw still to high to grab

just figured it out as i posted lol

it was only a book the 2 doors are still sealed,to prison and some other place,how do i open those?
    you have to hear a voice saying "You will never find us" and also you will find some broheadarrows nearby

stronger spoiler:

shoot to the direction of the steam puffs with broheadarrows

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast