TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New T2 campaign "Of thieves and rubies" (NewDark 1.22) 12-06-2015

New T2 campaign "Of thieves and rubies" (NewDark 1.22) 12-06-2015

Hello everybody!

I finally got around to finishing my campaign for Thief 2. It contains 4 small/medium sized levels, maps, briefing videos and custom skins for AIs and objects.
    What else is there to say? Grab it and have fun Also feedback, questions and suggestions are welcome

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9r...ew?usp=sharing
    http://www.southquarter.com/download...and_rubies.zip
    http://expirebox.com/download/c1f2d3...883af0b15.html
    http://www.filedropper.com/ofthievesandrubies
    Last edited by Silencium18; 12th Jun 2015 at 17:44.

Congrads on the release! Can't wait to get off work in a few hours and play!

Quote Originally Posted by Silencium18 View Post
    Hello everybody!

I finally got around to finishing my campaign for Thief 2. It contains 4 small/medium sized levels, maps, briefing videos and custom skins for AIs and objects.
    What else is there to say? Grab it and have fun Also feedback, questions and suggestions are welcome

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9r...ew?usp=sharing

Mission can not download, it requires a password

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Sounds awesome! However, the file is not shared and says I have to request permission. You need to change the share settings to either "Anyone with the link can access" or "Anyone can find and access". That is, assuming you don't want to have to specifically grant permission to everyone here.

The same here...
    It could have been a wonderful time ... this will be a wonderful time when we can download
    Thank you Silencium18 in advance !

Googe link should work now. I have also provided some other download links in the first post.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Here's another mirror for ya:

Of Thieves and Rubies

Googe link should work now. I have also provided some other download links in the first post.

Thank you for the quick remedy

Thank you Silencium18 just downloaded can't wait to play

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Thank you Silencium18 just downloaded can't wait to play
    Just got into it and seems solid so far, though item (and body) names are in German (playing in English).

Clearinghouse
    Congrats on the release!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrle View Post
    Just got into it and seems solid so far, though item (and body) names are in German (playing in English).
    Delete the objnames.str file inside the \strings folder in the mission ZIP, then reinstall and it should be fine. There are only three custom names in the mission, but the file was based on the German version of the file so it converts all the stock object names to German.

Edit:
    You can get an updated objnames.str to replace the one in the ZIP file (in the \strings folder) here: http://www.wearytaffer.com/temp/Objnames.str
    It's based on the original LGS English version of the file, with the new strings for this mission added. My apologies to Silencium18 if this is stepping on your toes.
    Last edited by Yandros; 12th Jun 2015 at 21:48.

Alright, I'm at the third map, how do I learn about what happened to the ruby?

A new Silencium18 campaign, cool! Thanks and congrats on the release!

Congrats on your new campaign Silencium18 - looking forward to playing. Thanks

Congrats on the release, I'll play this in a little bit

Just finished, great little campaign! Really enjoyed it. Very balanced missions. Great loot placement. Good use of metal heads in mission three, fun sneaking around them on expert. Need to go back and find some secrets I missed in the first two missions. Thanks for all your hard work!

@ Dev_Anj, there's a little reading to do on the upper floor. Maybe in the Office.

Grab it and have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    You can get an updated objnames.str to replace the one in the ZIP file (in the \strings folder) here: http://www.wearytaffer.com/temp/Objnames.str
    Thanks !

Congrats! Looks mighty great

@Yandros
    Oh, I didn't know that about the objnames.str thing! Definitly going to look out for that one when I'll be creating my next missions. Thanks for letting me know and for providing the altered file

@Everyone
    Hope you've enjoyed the campaign

A cracking set of missions.....Thank you Silencium18

was this your first FM ? The standard was awesome, superbly designed cities, great atmosphere, well hidden loot (didn't find anywhere near 100% in any of the missions), bug free (apart from one guard standing on a table ) well done, i really liked the idea have having all the secret loot being the same, a great idea, don't know why it has not been done before

look forward to your next one

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    was this your first FM ?
    No, this was his/her first FM:

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122743

Yeah, I definitely want to see more of his/her missions in the future. Hopefully he/she can try other themes too, like villages, pyramids, ruined cities, high profile locations etc.

Thank you for this mission, just played on "Normal" mode and took me around 60 minutes to play counting the readables. My favorite mission was the first one. The design is good, dynamic constructions with a good variety of textures. you made the T2 textures look refreshing. the gameplay is also captivating as well as the storyline, the videos are really good, the sounds are well placed, overall a high quality mission.

i loved the idea of putting crazy people in the asylum with the ape and zombie animations, as well as the crippled, also i found funny the fact of the criminals being in cells next to the crazy people

I will replay this one in "Expert" mode

Viele Danke fur deine Mission

Southquarter.com/fms
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    was this your first FM ?
    Hardly.

Finished! A really great and solid campaign Missed a few secrets and a bit of loot but that's ok cause i'll probably replay it anyway in the near future

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast