TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: TG FM: The Chalice of Souls (09/23/15) [Summer 2015 FM Challenge]

I can`t open safe in pagan house in mission 1,i`m switching book in the library and safe is not opening.There is problem with my scripts?

No. Look around the house.

Found it,thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Squadarofl View Post
    Indeed, it's in the thieves den. Look around! especially the unreachable places.
    Can`t find it.Could you please give a bigger hint?Btw i have only 1700 gold,where should i look for places with big amount of loot?

I saw Downwinder brought this up on the 2nd page, but I didn't find any solutions:

Many of the textures are pure black. Any idea why? I haven't noticed any other issues yet (but haven't played much, on account of the texture problem).

I'm using the T2 FM Selector, and yes I've installed the scripts and turned off EP (using a semi-colon in the cam_mod file).

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by slavatrumpevitch View Post
    I saw Downwinder brought this up on the 2nd page, but I didn't find any solutions:

Many of the textures are pure black. Any idea why? I haven't noticed any other issues yet (but haven't played much, on account of the texture problem).

I'm using the T2 FM Selector, and yes I've installed the scripts and turned off EP (using a semi-colon in the cam_mod file).

Any thoughts?
    Are you trying to run it using Thief 2 if so than that would be the reason why,this mission is for Thief Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    Can`t find it.Could you please give a bigger hint?Btw i have only 1700 gold,where should i look for places with big amount of loot?
    Okay, look at the catwalk located next to the big bassin

Where is the key for this Door?

Im still missing one glyph, i found one next to a keeper statue and another near a blue fire where is the other glyph?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    Where is the key for this Door?

(Locked door on main floor in back of brothel)

Im still missing one glyph, i found one next to a keeper statue and another near a blue fire where is the other glyph?
    I played this mission at Hard difficulty. The guy walking in and out of the kitchen, nearby, had it on him. And to answer your other question, the last glyph is beyond this door.

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    I played this mission at Hard difficulty. The guy walking in and out of the kitchen, nearby, had it on him. And to answer your other question, the last glyph is beyond this door.

- prjames
    Thank you found it, its not easy to spot a key under a corpse, in thief 2 they are always visible in the belt corpses.

I searched over the entire level including the entirety to the underground lake in the Keeper Library and all I found where two silver nuggets I had missed.Now I have 2396 out of 2500 loot. I have no clue what else I could be missing are there any optional secrets with loot that I could of missed.

Edit:I just found a deviously hidden gold cup and now I am 79 loot short of full loot
    Last edited by Maxrebo6; 30th Sep 2015 at 01:31.

im inside the keeper library, and i cant find the chalice of souls, where is it?

Pedro you have to go down as far as you can and take a swim

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Pedro you have to go down as far as you can and take a swim
    Many thanks! Found it!

Thank you guys for this amazing high quality mission. The first map is definitely a Scacky touch with the vertical buildings style, although im used to see this kind of maps with a sky filled with stars, but hey its always nice to see a new atmosphere. I like some of the new object models. The second mission is in my opinion a version much better than the Thief 4 mission of the brothel/keeper Library complex.

excellent level Design, Textures well chosen and well applied, good selection of ambient sounds, enjoyable gameplay, good storyline/readables. As far as im concerned this is one of my favorite missions of this year.

Again many thanks for your work on this lovely project

Sorry to ask this again but does anyone have a loot list for mission 2 or has anyone gotten full loot in mission 2.I have looked over the entire level more than 4 times and now I am 79 loot short of full loot.I have even used The Trickester's Loot Locator not that it really helped since its very vague.Not being able to find this missing loot is driving my ocd crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrebo6 View Post
    Sorry to ask this again but does anyone have a loot list for mission 2 or has anyone gotten full loot in mission 2.I have looked over the entire level more than 4 times and now I am 79 loot short of full loot.I have even used The Trickester's Loot Locator not that it really helped since its very vague.Not being able to find this missing loot is driving my ocd crazy.
    This was done by Demetra during beta and I'm not sure how complete it is.

Its a complete loot list I found that I was missing the coinstack in the first keeper tower.But I am still 50 loot short but I know which piece I am missing since I used the list and searched the entire mission even going so far as to load previous saves to make sure about loot placement and the only piece I cannot account for picking up is The silver nugget in the chalice grotto.But there is one problem I have check the chalice grotto both now and in a previous save from before I picked it up and I can not find a single Silver Nugget.Has anyone else found The Silver Nugget in the Chalice Grotto,if so where is it.

Edit:I did it I found The Silver Nugget in the Chalice grotto.It was pretty sneakily hidden but I've done I've beat both missions with full loot.Thanks for the loot lists and thanks for these fabulous missions.
    Last edited by Maxrebo6; 3rd Oct 2015 at 00:32.

Finished the first mission! Loved the change after entering the tunnels. Both parts were great, each in their own way. Got 3859 loot the first time through. Will scour a bit for the rest perhaps. I'm sure there were some places in the city I missed. Can't wait to start mission 2. Anyone ghosted these yet?
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

I'm down in the tunnel with all the roses and petals on the floor, I cannot seem to get past the door in this tunnel, to the left when you exit the water and climb into the tunnel. I am assuming that this is the entrance to the brothel, all other roads led back to the sewer, how do you get into the brothel, and is that the correct place to enter it?
    Help!

Ok looked some more and missed a bit of loot. Have 3965 now in mission 1. I don't want any direct spoilers, but does anyone know of something worth 35 that's easily missed?
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

Quote Originally Posted by rustmite View Post
    I'm down in the tunnel with all the roses and petals on the floor, I cannot seem to get past the door in this tunnel, to the left when you exit the water and climb into the tunnel. I am assuming that this is the entrance to the brothel, all other roads led back to the sewer, how do you get into the brothel, and is that the correct place to enter it?
    Help!
    The first mission should end there if all objectives are met.

Just finished on expert and am blown away. What a spectacular pair of missions! Congrats and my compliments to the team!

Can somebody tell me in what section this diamond is in the first mission? I have been everywhere that I have been able to reach, i thought it would be over by where you get the peppercorns, but cannot locate it. It is the only thing holding me back from advancing, thanks

Never mind, of course right after this post I found it. LOL.
    Last edited by rustmite; 4th Oct 2015 at 11:55.

Loved the second level...it reminded me of a combo of two THIEF (the new one) levels...or it may have been one level...can't recall
    Last edited by vincentlancon; 5th Oct 2015 at 01:28.

Quote Originally Posted by vincentlancon View Post
    Loved the second level...it reminded me of a combo of two THIEF (the new one) levels...or it may have been one level...can't recall
    Its one level the brothel and the keeper library underground.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast