TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 190

Thread: TG FM: The Chalice of Souls (09/23/15) [Summer 2015 FM Challenge]

  1. #126
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2015
    It's inspired by the Thief 4 mission "Dirty Secrets", which has Garrett breaking into a secret brothel to enter an ancient Keeper library under it and steal an important book.

  2. #127
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2010
    Location: Mississippi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dev_Anj View Post
    It's inspired by the Thief 4 mission "Dirty Secrets", which has Garrett breaking into a secret brothel to enter an ancient Keeper library under it and steal an important book.
    That's the one...

  3. #128
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2015
    Location: Russland Moskau
    Anybody seen this from the other side?


  4. #129
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Location: ���&#5671
    Quote Originally Posted by high school head View Post
    Anybody seen this from the other side?

    Good find! It's the alternate escape route, make use of your rope arrows.

  5. #130
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2015
    Location: Russland Moskau
    I thought the rope arrows does`t work here ... but I'll come back and see! Thanks!

  6. #131
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2008
    Location: The Point of No Return
    Quote Originally Posted by high school head View Post
    Anybody seen this from the other side?
    Yep.


  7. #132
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2004
    Location: Cape Breton Nova Scotia Canada
    This was really cool mission. I hope you'll add more missions and continue the plot. This was one of better times I've had, for a number of years with fan missions.

    Great job

  8. #133
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Location: ���&#5671
    Don't worry about it

    Won't say too much but we have a fairly long campaign in the making that takes place before the events of Chalice of Souls (In fact, before TDP and Skacky's other missions.) Expect it in 20xx!

  9. #134
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Squadarofl View Post
    Won't say too much but we have a fairly long campaign in the making that takes place before the events of Chalice of Souls (In fact, before TDP and Skacky's other missions.) Expect it in 20xx!
    A big campaign you say? How many missions are planned in it?

  10. #135
    DromEd Archmage
    Registered: Nov 2010
    Location: Returned to the eternal labor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dev_Anj View Post
    A big campaign you say? How many missions are planned in it?
    Sorry dude, no spoil! ;P That will be the surprise!

  11. #136
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2012
    Location: San Miguel de Salinas, Spain
    I must be the only one who canīt find the key to the tunnels . A hint please ?

  12. #137
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Location: ���&#5671
    Quote Originally Posted by JoergA View Post
    I must be the only one who canīt find the key to the tunnels . A hint please ?
    A readable mention a certain burgomaster Theedsblot.
    Now look on your map

  13. #138
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2012
    Location: San Miguel de Salinas, Spain
    Thatīs what I needed , thanks. I can only repeat what other players already told : excellent mission, stunning architecture and texturing, hats off to the builders !

  14. #139
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2008
    Location: Praha
    Please help the mission run but do not appear objectives or map. Missions can be played. I have installed the patch 1.22, re-install directx but I still do not see map and objectives. Which could be a mistake. I tried to run a mission in T2 there but the mission objectives can see obviously not playing (starts but you can not see the soldiers, etc ..) Thank you for your help

    The map is also seen in T2 but only the sound of the soldiers, etc.

  15. #140
    Member
    Registered: May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jardakrupka View Post
    Please help the mission run but do not appear objectives or map. Missions can be played. I have installed the patch 1.22, re-install directx but I still do not see map and objectives. Which could be a mistake. I tried to run a mission in T2 there but the mission objectives can see obviously not playing (starts but you can not see the soldiers, etc ..) Thank you for your help

    The map is also seen in T2 but only the sound of the soldiers, etc.
    You need 1.23.

  16. #141
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Norway (currently Phoenix, AZ)
    Well, he might have meant TFix 1.22 which contains NewDark 1.23.
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

  17. #142
    Member
    Registered: May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    Well, he might have meant TFix 1.22 which contains NewDark 1.23.
    Indeed. My bad.

  18. #143
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Norway (currently Phoenix, AZ)
    Just finished mission 2. Thank you so much for these. I really enjoyed my way through them. Attempting a ghost run soon. I imagine the brothel to be very difficult.

    I'm missing only 50 loot in mission 2. I think it's a nugget in the underground lake. I picked up one among the stone pillars in the west, another in the grotto with the chalice, but I read somewhere there was a third nugget somewhere. Could anyone give me a hint as to its location? I've combed the waters but come up short. I did find a healing potion among some skeletal remains down there though.

    Still 35 short in mission 1. I've searched that entire place several times, so unless someone releases a loot list (which I'd hate to use), I guess it'll remain that way.

    Thanks again!
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

  19. #144
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2012
    Location: On parole
    Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    Attempting a ghost run soon. I imagine the brothel to be very difficult.
    You should tried to ghost beta one.....
    there were no shadows in the brothel even after you had put out all of the candles

    and i know you said you hate to use them, but how else do we know what your missing !
    ps you can read the mission 1 lootlist a lot easier if you download it than if you try to view it on Gdrive

    lootlists
    mission 1
    mission 2
    Last edited by fortuni; 12th Oct 2015 at 06:41.

  20. #145
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2008
    Location: Praha
    Quote Originally Posted by itllrun10s View Post
    You need 1.23.
    I installed the patch 1.23, but I thank you for the advice.

  21. #146
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2008
    Location: Praha
    Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    Well, he might have meant TFix 1.22 which contains NewDark 1.23.
    I'll try the TFix It, and I will write. thank you.......

    Tfix installed, objectives and map still can not see, moreover, when I hit the soldier as he rushes toward me, but after two steps disappear, appear to be close to the me.Inventář operates normally (lockpick etc.)
    Last edited by jardakrupka; 12th Oct 2015 at 14:05.

  22. #147
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Norway (currently Phoenix, AZ)
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    You should tried to ghost beta one.....
    there were no shadows in the brothel even after you had put out all of the candles
    Well, I do Supreme Ghost, where you can't snuff candles...will be interesting for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    and i know you said you hate to use them, but how else do we know what your missing !
    Well, I was hoping there would be one item worth 35 that was commonly missed that people could point me to. I found the windowsill goblet by the townhouse mentioned in one of the previous posts. Very clever placement I must say! That means I have 10 left in mission 1. I checked the list just to see what area it would be in and I see it's in the sewers somewhere. That was the only value I didn't have in my own loot list at least. I figure it's a coin or something else small. It's probably just laying on the ground in a random spot. I don't want to use the list as a direct spoiler, as that isn't allowed for ghost.

    Checked the list for mission 2 also to see if I was right about the missing nugget, and I was. Like I said I've combed the waters without any luck. I guess it's just coincidental whether I'll bump into it.
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

  23. #148
    Classical Master 2008
    Registered: Jun 2002
    Location: Civitas Quinque Ecclesiae HU
    Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    Well, I do Supreme Ghost, where you can't snuff candles...will be interesting for sure.
    I couldn't even bring myself to do a simple ghost (although it is definitely possible). If you can pull off a supreme run, you should be proud of the accomplishment.

  24. #149
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2012
    Location: On parole
    Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    It's probably just laying on the ground in a random spot. I don't want to use the list as a direct spoiler, as that isn't allowed for ghost.
    you don't half like making you life really hard, do you

    your right, it is a random coin....i can give you a hint

    It's in an area with not a lot else around

  25. #150
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Norway (currently Phoenix, AZ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melan View Post
    I couldn't even bring myself to do a simple ghost (although it is definitely possible). If you can pull off a supreme run, you should be proud of the accomplishment.
    Well I'm thinking in the brothel you can avoid the main foyer with the 4 access points if you use the side vent to the southwest bedroom. Then you can reach all the rooms by the side hallways. But without snuffing any candles I fear it's gonna be near impossible. I'm actually a bit intimidated by this run. I'll give it my best shot though.

    Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    you don't half like making you life really hard, do you

    your right, it is a random coin....i can give you a hint

    It's in an area with not a lot else around
    Why make it easy when you can make it challenging. Thanks for the hint. I'll take a look around.
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •