TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: This FM haz NO SENSE by Zoro (22 October 2015) update 04.09.2016

A couple of hints:

- You can destroy a terminal with the BanHammer.

- Sonic can be easily devastated by the explosive bottles and other throwing stuff. BanHammer works well too.

Thank you for your feedback, guys! I appreciate that

Lovely mission!
    This would have been indeed one of my top candidates in the crap contest.
    I found the Pacman. Too bad it was not an actual AI hunting me down the corridors.

Thanks Clearing and congrats Zoro ! Original, I enjoyed all the new ideas in it (I was changing constantly my weapons just for the pleasure of hearing the X-Files theme)

Ok, so I've completed everything else, where do I find Bane?

I was leaving the server area andhad a conversation but there was no one there! Was that supposed to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Ok, so I've completed everything else, where do I find Bane?

I was leaving the server area andhad a conversation but there was no one there! Was that supposed to happen?
    Yeah, basically it's the bug I encountered myself. So I see it's a real threat, and I still haven't found the source of that - that's awful. I'll try to test something, unfortunately, I'm affraid there's nothing, but to re-start... Make sure to have a separated save file before you destroy all the terminals - just in case.

Sometime he appear, sometime he doesn't - I'm still investigating. (it's really hard to find the source of this problem. Dark Engine isn't perfect)

Never mind Zoro - enjoyed playing anyway.
    I shall definitely download and play again if you manage to fix it.

Congrats on a fun mission.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    Lovely mission!
    This would have been indeed one of my top candidates in the crap contest.
    I found the Pacman. Too bad it was not an actual AI hunting me down the corridors.
    Walk in it's path.

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    There's another one below the area with the BanHammer

You can also throw computers

LOL! THE "BAN HAMMER?" (Only those who use forums frequently will get this joke)

I got the bug with the conversation happening but Bane not showing up on Expert. When can the fix be expected, and is there a workaround?

Is the game not loading a save in the correct place and you having to start AT THE BEGINNING ....a part of the mission?

Because if it is, that is just too much for me! To me that is not "fun' at all! It is annoying.

i can handle the siliness of the mission but NOT being back to square one every time I save!

Why even have a save game if that is the case?

Okay, so I looked into the problem. It looks like something with the copy of Bane, which is supposed to be a provider of EXTRA HP. How is it works? On Expert there's a thing, that copy "ExpertBane"'s HP into "regular Bane". The last time I checked it worked, so perhaps It's something I've done recently, just right before FM release. The fix's on progress and in the best case it'll appear tomorrow, in worst - on next week, but not later. Got IRL stuff on my shoulders.

Is the game not loading a save in the correct place and you having to start AT THE BEGINNING ....a part of the mission?
    Honestly, didn't get it. Does it load you at the start of mission wherever you save, or what?

complains about libmp3lame and wont install. I downloaded the recommended version but where do I need to put it ? I tried my thief 2 directory and that didn't work.

Seems I was bit by the 64bit vs 32 bit problem, 64 bit system so naturally I went with the 64 bit version.
    32 bit version works though.
    Last edited by Thelvyn; 1st Nov 2015 at 12:38. Reason: Problem Solved

facing a bug

I was replaying this mission on Expert when i came across this bug, when you are to face Bane the moderator you can hear and read the dialogue between him and Diego San. But he´s not present, there´s no one on sight:

Just completed this mission. Thank you - that was a very creative mash-up and it was a lot of fun!

- prjames

I'm really having a ball with this one, congrats on the release!!!!

I've only destroyed one server quite at the beginning of the mission. Cannot find the others.....

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    I'm really having a ball with this one, congrats on the release!!!!

I've only destroyed one server quite at the beginning of the mission. Cannot find the others.....
    Server rooms 1-3 have one if I remember correctly.
    You then have to go down to the lower levels where server 4 is to get the other 3

I am now blocked where I found the ban hammer, cannot get past the 3 faces shooting at me. Is that the area? Because I cannot find any server rooms

I am now blocked where I found the ban hammer, cannot get past the 3 faces shooting at me. Is that the area? Because I cannot find any server rooms
    The thing that looks like a control panel (that the giant security bot walks back and forth past) can be frobbed, revealing a ladder/hole going down. That will lead you to the server you need to blow up. Yes, you need to keep the various enemies from doing too much damage to you until you can go in the hole. I cheated by playing at normal difficulty so they could hurt me a little more. Hiding behind various pillars also helps.

I have a question. I've found only 2 of 4 secrets, the Legendary Horn and the secret containing the bag of DiegoFM flash discs. Could someone give me a more detailed hint on the other two? Thanks.

- prjames

Thank you prjames.
    Sorry for being so dense but I went to the purple section and destroyed the server. I can see a corridor behind a red door, but cannot find a switch or something to open it.......

It's not neccesary to fight through the all of those enemies at central area. You can get inside through the fire exit tunnel, the little switch is somewhere in Server Area D Offices.

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    I have a question. I've found only 2 of 4 secrets, the Legendary Horn and the secret containing the bag of DiegoFM flash discs. Could someone give me a more detailed hint on the other two? Thanks.
    I gave some real obscure hints about their location earlier on in the thread.

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2299320

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Ignore it.
    When you're in the lower Area D, with a bot. Look around there. Where you need to go is in plain sight.
    .....a bigger hint? Do you mean where you frob the machine to go down???

.....a bigger hint? Do you mean where you frob the machine to go down???
    Yes, go down, and follow the hallways to a door that should allow you to enter a big room with the terminal in the middle (and windows to non-enter-able areas on the sides). That terminal in the middle is the fourth terminal..

- prjames

Oh, I had already destroyed that one.........
    I'm missing one, and went back to the start.............
    I blew up that one, the one in the green area and that in the yellow area....

Oh, I had already destroyed that one.........
    I'm missing one, and went back to the start.............
    I blew up that one, the one in the green area and that in the yellow area....
    ... then you want the one in the blue-and-white walls area, which is 90 degrees counter-clockwise of the area with the BanHammer - or, if you prefer, 90 degrees clockwise of where you enter the area from above with the railings overlooking an abyss in the center and the server areas on the side - the sign next to the entrance says "Server Area B". The server in that area is on the left, just past the cache receiver.

Hope this helps...

- prjames