TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thief 2 MicroFM: King Abedzen's Tomb (30 Oct 2015)

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Thanks for pointing that out, I just added it to the original post. I should have included it in the readme as well, but oh well.

Very good tiny mission, Russ!!! Great creepy atmosphere, loved playing it!!!!!
    Thank you!!!!

That was a nice little treat with utterly fantastic voice acting.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Yeah, too bad that guy can't do it that well any more.

Congrats on the release Russ. Can't wait to play!!

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Have you found the tokens yet? You'll need 4 of them and the book tells you in what order to drop them into the slot on the machine in that room. The clues in the text are related to the metal they are made out of, not necessarily their color.
    I saw this machine but I wasn't really sure how to apply the coins.

This FM was very well done. Thank you Yandros!!
    Last edited by john9818a; 5th Nov 2015 at 21:53.

Loving it so far!
    I'm stuck: I found 3 tokens, bronze, gold, and silver, but everytime I drop any of them into the device, I get burned to death. I understand there's a 4th one, but I can't find it....

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Loving it so far!
    I'm stuck: I found 3 tokens, bronze, gold, and silver, but everytime I drop any of them into the device, I get burned to death. I understand there's a 4th one, but I can't find it....
    You're looking for a black one which is in the same room as the device that keeps burning you. It helps if you light a glowstone before searching.

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    You're looking for a black one which is in the same room as the device that keeps burning you. It helps if you light a glowstone before searching.

- prjames
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    You're looking for a black lead one...
    Fixed.

Thanks for this fan mission, a very creepy little treat. Looking forward to your Summer Challenge mission (and DCE, of course!).

Yandros,
    Fantastic good looking mission.
    Even though it's micro, it's great!
    Thanks!

A very atmospheric (but far too short) mission. Nice new ideas (runes and translation, glowstones, ...) we could see there. Too bad that this "time to raid some tombs" didn't last longer.

I can not find a shovel, or by video here on TTLG thanks for help

Have you seen a man enter the graveyard yet? He is a grave digger and he will enter and go to a grave near the entrance. You should then see a shovel stuck upright in that grave.

Have you seen a man enter the graveyard yet? He is a grave digger and he will enter and go to a grave near the entrance. You should then see a shovel stuck upright in that grave.

A person can not see, I installed the latest version NEW DARK, adjusted cam.ext.cfg (requires a mission NEW: T2 Campaign - Keeper of Infinity 2
    Do I need advice and thank you for your advice

Again I gave the video does not work or gateway
    Last edited by jardakrupka; 2nd Feb 2016 at 13:35.

This is what is supposed to happen: When you enter the cemetery, turn left and go at least halfway to the other side. Then a man will appear outside the gate and enter the cemetery. At the same time, a shovel will appear in a grave very close to the gate (click on the thumbnail for a larger image):

If you don't see this, I don't know why. Perhaps someone else will be able to help.

This is what is supposed to happen: When you enter the cemetery, turn left and go at least halfway to the other side. Then a man will appear outside the gate and enter the cemetery. At the same time, a shovel will appear in a grave very close to the gate (click on the thumbnail for a larger image):

If you don't see this, I don't know why. Perhaps someone else will be able to help.

Thank you for helping the mission does not work, maybe it would help save

Desperately dodgy geezer
    If you've been all over the graveyard and not triggered the gravedigger sequence, I would suggest you start over and try again. If it still fails, please email me a savegame and I will look at it to see what I can do. At the very least I can send it back to you with the shovel in place, so you can proceed with the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    If you've been all over the graveyard and not triggered the gravedigger sequence, I would suggest you start over and try again. If it still fails, please email me a savegame and I will look at it to see what I can do. At the very least I can send it back to you with the shovel in place, so you can proceed with the mission.
    I installed the game again, again, and the new Dark 1.23 game still does not.
    save a size of about 25 megabytes for 40 sec. play

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I don't understand what you're saying, a save game is around 800Kb, not 25MB, and what do you mean about 40 sec. play? Are you talking about uploading a gameplay video or something? I'm just suggesting you email me a save game file, which you will find in the /saves folder inside your Thief 2 folder, so I can look at it in Dromed.

you need to install the latest scripts in order to play this mission. I had the same problem.

Just extract the latest script bundle in your Thief2 Directory and everything works fine.

you can find the scripts here:
    http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/WFK7CkuC/file.html

(found it on the german ttlg forum).

Desperately dodgy geezer
    The latest scripts are included in the mission ZIP already. If you had to do that manually, then it may be an issue with the mission loader not extracting them properly. Did you use FMSel or Darkloader?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    you need to install the latest scripts in order to play this mission. I had the same problem.

Just extract the latest script bundle in your Thief2 Directory and everything works fine.

you can find the scripts here:
    http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/WFK7CkuC/file.html

(found it on the german ttlg forum).
    Thanks for helping game WORKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    The latest scripts are included in the mission ZIP already. If you had to do that manually, then it may be an issue with the mission loader not extracting them properly. Did you use FMSel or Darkloader?
    Thanks for helping game works
    Garret me help

I used to the latest version of FMsel to install this mission. First, I had the same problem as jardakrupka, there was no shovel on the graveyard. I downloaded the scripts and installed them manually. Some files were replaced, then the FM worked proberly. It seems like FMsel doesn't replace the scripts files, when there are older versions of them in the thief2 directory, but I'm not absolutely sure about this. It's really weird that this problem happened to just a few taffers.