TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: T2 FM Shadow Plans ND Version

T2 FM Shadow Plans ND Version

http://www.bogadocious.com/myfms/ShadowPlans_V2.zip

Use whatever enhancement pack you want.

I finally got around to fixing this little campaign. Fixes/additions include:

• French translation
    • 64-bit lighting
    • Added a custom splash gfx.
    • Brightened up the city with moonlight.
    • Fixed some technical stuff that could cause the player to screw up his/her objectives.
    • Fixed the final objective. Thanks be to Xorak for double-checking this.

Requires New Dark 1.23 to run.

Downloading

No bj? Love it so far. If I played this one before , it was a very long time ago with a lot of fms in between, so its like I'm playing a new one.

Never mind my first question. What a pleasant surprise when I finished the first one part and it continued! Love it even more now.
    Last edited by llanita; 17th Jan 2016 at 17:56.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Here's a mirror:

http://www.southquarter.com/download...owPlans_V2.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    [*]64-bit lighting
    32 maybe?

downloading now,ty

ZylonBane
    Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    32 maybe?
    He must have a private build of the NewDark engine that only runs on high-dynamic-range monitors.

i am having problem with one objective the take the poor path? i did everything else

i also love Christines sweets ,i remember one mission in the snow that had this nice size bakery full of her treats,hard to say what one is best ,but i prefer the donuts with pink icing
    Last edited by downwinder; 18th Jan 2016 at 04:59.

Perhaps I'm embellishing a bit. Or maybe not. Here's a paste from new_config_vars.txt, found in the docs folder:

The active mode can be changed with the "set_lighting_depth" command. Preferably the "Tools" menu should have commands to switch mode (see reference MENUS.CFG), but for manual use the command takes following values:

16: original 16-bit lightmaps
    32: 32-bit lightmaps
    64: 32-bit lightmaps in 2X mode

ZylonBane
    Note how nothing there says "64-bit". Presumably you mean that you've used 32-bit 2X lightmaps.

The "2X" doesn't mean "32 x 2", it means that the engine is blending the lightmaps in modulate 2X mode, which allows them to both brighten and darken the underlying textures.
    Last edited by ZylonBane; 18th Jan 2016 at 13:13.

i figured it out all i had to do was take one loot from the poor and mission ended
    Last edited by downwinder; 18th Jan 2016 at 17:29.

So I've done all the objectives, except steal from the poor. It seems a shame that the only way to end it is by stealing from them I guess I'd better go do some more stealing then

Taking a coin from the beggar near the starting point ended it. Maybe Ricebug could change it to just be 'return to start'. Thanks for revising it to the latest graphics.

Actually, the objective of not stealing from the poor cancels out when you complete the final objective. You don't have to steal from them unless you want excitement in your life. (A bunch of cops on your tail!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    Actually, the objective of not stealing from the poor cancels out when you complete the final objective.
    If that's when you pull the left lever the last objective listed was completed but it didn't end, and at that point everything else was checked except for 'Don't steal from the poor'.

The mission ends for some but not for others. I had Xorak test it. It ended for him, as it did for me. No stealing from the poor. The same problem existed during beta. Sensut and ffox, both experienced Dromed-ers, couldn't shake it out, either.

Mine didn't end when all I had left was to get the 'don't steal from the poor'. I just hung around the hangar waiting for the end but nothing happened. That's when I went and stole

You naughty girl. Did the mission end at that point?

Yes it did, and I felt absolutely wicked for it.