TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming T2 FM: Mystery of the Upper Quarter

Keep it up! More missions are always good news!

Thank you Steele!

Update!

Progress on this mission has been going really good and fast. Since I made the decision to make 3 seperate missions, I became much more motivated, and as you can see, progress is currently at 70%. Beta testing starts around 80%!

Does anyone remember that mysterious secret line of binary code in my previous mission "The Artifact Returns?" It was pretty hard to find. Here's what it read: "Soon they will find out what justice really is" and it's actually a reference to The Mystery of the Upper Quarter campaign.

Edit: Added a summary of the story in the OP
    Last edited by Niborius; 20th Aug 2016 at 05:16.

Looking forward to it! Enjoyed your 2 other levels so another three levels sounds awesome!
    I'm ready to take over the role as voice actor again when you need me

Thank you brother , and I could definitely use a voice actor for the cutscenes again

Niborius, if you need another voice in addition to Mercury89, I’d like to do it. I’ve provided voices for Soul Tear and French Decay. I do a decent guard voice and a good evil jerk. I’m a pro VO artist, but of course this one would be on the house, as are the FMs. Sort of my way of giving back.

Ahah Nib, you've got to take bjack for voice acting! Awesome voice, I wish I could have one like that
    By the way I don't recall seeing Mercury in the voice acting list, was it just a one shot kind of story?
    Last edited by FrenchDecay; 26th Aug 2016 at 17:20.

@bjack, that's very kind, for the moment however I need only one voice actor. Should that change I will send you a PM. Glad you like to help

@FrenchDecay, The intro briefing in The Artifact Returns was voiced by him

No sweat Niborius, and thanks for the PM. I really had fun doing that part. I hope one of the 2 versions will work for you. Always glad to help out an FM maker. Best of luck with your FM and hope no bugs are found in Beta! Can’t wait to play it.

And thanks FrenchDecay for the shout out! That made my morning.

Thanks bjack!

Small update: I now have a full-time job, actually sooner than expected, so I have less time to work on the mission (I still work on it a lot though, just not as much)

Also, today is my 22nd birthday ^^

Happy birthday! Also congrats on the job!

Very promising!

Still working on this one! Had a small break from it but never forgot about it of course. I'm currently fixing the latest things for the Beta version, but it's just a pain sometimes which makes it hard to concentrate on it. It may still take a while but I'm (or we're, since I got some help ) working on it!

Good news. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Niborius View Post
    Still working on this one! Had a small break from it but never forgot about it of course. I'm currently fixing the latest things for the Beta version, but it's just a pain sometimes which makes it hard to concentrate on it. It may still take a while but I'm (or we're, since I got some help ) working on it!
    Glad to hear you're still working on it!

Thanks for the positive replies

Progress is now around 85%. Alpha testing will begin shortly by my brother Mercury89, beta testing will begin soon after that!

New screenshots have also been added to the OP.
    Last edited by Niborius; 9th Feb 2017 at 10:13.

Beta Testers wanted!

Beta Testers Wanted!

Finally, the mission has reached a state that it is as good as finished, but obviously not before the beta testing phase. If you're interested in helping me out here, leave a post here or send me a PM.
    The mission has already been alpha tested by my brother Mercury89, and as with my previous missions, itllrun10s already joined as a beta tester.

I hope to find a team of 3 - 4 beta testers. A forum has already been opened at the shalebridge cradle, so you will receive a link for that if you are interested in helping

Thanks in advance!

hoi niborius,.

ik wil wel helpen testen

groet

ger

good luck cant wait till release

I can help! I already have an account at the Cradle, so I'll go find the thread over there...

Er, I guess you'll need to give me access to the forum on Shalebridge Cradle (assuming that you still need beta testers). I'm greenie2600 over there.

Nightshifter, greenie2600, I've given you access to the subforum, located here: http://shalebridgecradle.co.uk/testi...orum.php?f=377

Thanks! Everything you need to know should be in there, and if you have any remaining questions, just let me know in a post or by PM

I now have a total of 4 Beta-testers which for me are enough. I'm glad you guys were able to respond so quickly!

Hi taffers!

I'm really sorry for the inactivity. It's been almost a year now and there has been a lot of inactivity on my end. This is mostly due to real-life stuff but nothing to worry about. Either way, the last couple of weeks I've worked really hard on this mission and the second beta is almost ready for testing.

Thank you for your patience

Quote Originally Posted by Niborius View Post
    Hi taffers!

I'm really sorry for the inactivity. It's been almost a year now and there has been a lot of inactivity on my end. This is mostly due to real-life stuff but nothing to worry about. Either way, the last couple of weeks I've worked really hard on this mission and the second beta is almost ready for testing.

Thank you for your patience
    Great news that you got your real-life stuff sorted Niborius! Really looking forward to playing this

Good luck with your testing!

Really looking forward to this one! Thanks for your work. Frankly I had forgotten I did a part for you, but it all came flooding back while I read through the comments. I’m guessing this one will be challenging. Best of luck with a beta.

sounds amazing as i love the title name of mission ,good luck in second beta

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast