TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM A Love Story V Part 2 - 21st Mar 2016 <<updated to v1.6>>

T2 FM A Love Story V Part 2 - 21st Mar 2016 <<updated to v1.6>>

After working on this mission on and off for seven years I am now happy to announce the release of 'A Love Story V Part 2.'

A Love Story V Part 2

This FM requires New Dark 1.23 as well as the latest NVScript and Public scripts.

This FM has been tested to work fine with FMSel as well as Darkloader.

There is a camvator sequence, so as usual please do not save during the camvator and then reload.

The Lootlist is available for download as well. Thank you smithpd for compiling this loot list!
    This version is the latest as of August 14, 2017.

The beta testers bob_doe_nz, ffox, fortuni, Gloria Creep, GORT, nickie, prjames, Ravenhook, and smithpd have been a tremendous help and have had more patience than I could ever ask for. Thank you!

Update: A number of fixes have been completed including a gear that would not highlight and a door that blocks guards but not servants. If you had trouble geting the gear in the generator to highlight then please download the new zip file.

Mirrors:

The following mirrors have the English-only version.

Southquarter courtesy of Brethren
    Courtesy of flying_hope
    Courtesy of derfy
    Last edited by john9818a; 14th Aug 2017 at 05:41. Reason: Added French translation

Great!

Wouhou !!! Congrats John for the release and Thank you so much for the final part of your series

Awwwww yeah Can't wait! Congrats for the release.

Grats on the release!

I've been salivating for this one, a long time. I can't wait to play it. Unfortunately, I have to go to work.

Congrats on the release John. I'll be shedding a tear or two, for all the hard work you've put in, as well as the Love Story series coming to the end. Lol!
    Many thanks from me, and all the rest of the community for releasing this one. Great Job!

I can not remove the stone from the walls of the cathedral. I need some script?

@Soldi: If you're talking about that icy thing, then there is something useful in that area.

Thanks, I found what I need.

Supa dupa! Been looking forward to this one for ages - thanks for the series john9818a. Off to play right now

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Congrats, John! It's wonderful to see this series reach its finale.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Congrats on the release, this should be fun. Here's a mirror - might want to add the date to your subject line, btw.

http://www.southquarter.com/downloads/2016/LS5-2f15.zip

Date added. I upgraded the 'New' to all caps but didn't think about the date.

Congratulations on the release John. A fantastic finale to the series.

I'm not sure as to whether I should have been credited as a beta tester though, with so many other things going on I couldn't help out on the last couple of betas.

Congratulations on the release John

Thanks everyone! Thanks nickie for adding the date, and fortuni any contribution is worth crediting.

Thanks brethren and Lord Soth for the mirrors.

downloading now so excited as i played this series alot and really like the story,will he find love ,i will find out

need a bit of help i an in barracks and got anhk but then door closed for me to leave,3/4 switches where is last one?,i got one above light,in beam of wood and on side of slot
    Last edited by downwinder; 21st Mar 2016 at 21:12.

downwinder when you are facing the slot machines look behind you on the wall

thank you

Congratulations on the release of your mission, John! I look forward to playing it soon.

thank you ,ok completed mission real nice,the build was excellent great story,just want to get a couple hints,where is key for the door behind the hidden area where rock moves down,guessing that is where i fix water leak? so far 9/16 secrets

also wanted to know when i was watching wedding i did click the ring and drop the hammer but it never broken,i take it i am suppost to do something and make it fall?

i cant wait to see what all the secrets are
    Last edited by downwinder; 22nd Mar 2016 at 02:02.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    also wanted to know when i was watching wedding i did click the ring and drop the hammer but it never broken,i take it i am suppost to do something and make it fall?
    I think you're missing something...

Downwinder search the servant's bathroom first and when you find something, use it outside near the water supply building.

When you knock down the icon it allows the red beam to reach the distributor but only if the power was turned on. After this happens, search near the distributor for something new.

Wow, this is great news, Congrats on the release John!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast