TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Coaxing The Spirit (26th March 2016)

Thx I found in the dragonfly roomlots of runes on the ceiling,when i frobbed it i got saturn in my inventory but objective is not complete.What i am doing wrong?

Sounds interesting! Will try this one soon

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    Thx I found in the dragonfly roomlots of runes on the ceiling,when i frobbed it i got saturn in my inventory but objective is not complete.What i am doing wrong?
    I checked this now and it seems to be a bug. Can you reload an earlier save before you frobbed this?

More info about Saturn:
    Saturn should appear there after you activate all 7 runes that are all over the house. There seems to be some frobbable invisible object left there by accident and when you frob that, it breaks it and you can't get Saturn after that, even though you can still finish the mission since it's optional. Hope you have an earlier save there, I'll fix this in a patch. Sorry

Sadly i quicksaved after this bug and that was my only save. But thats ok,i finished mission and it was a blast,reminded me of Rose Cottage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    Sadly i quicksaved after this bug and that was my only save. But thats ok,i finished mission and it was a blast,reminded me of Rose Cottage.
    Sorry to hear that :/ But glad that you enjoyed it. I added the bug warning to the first post.

I fear I may ruin the rest of the game if I read all the posts above, so could someone give me a nudge from this position

I have found 4, maybe 5, Glyphs, got the Lion statue, a triangle with 2 birds on it, black pyramid, have placed the rain water in the cauldron, and still need to open the Goat door & the Cat door....

Thanks
    Last edited by nickie; 2nd Apr 2016 at 09:47. Reason: Spoiler cover added

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    I fear I may ruin the rest of the game if I read all the posts above, so could someone give me a nudge from this position

I have found 4, maybe 5, Glyphs, got the Lion statue, a triangle with 2 birds on it, black pyramid, have placed the rain water in the cauldron, and still need to open the Goat door & the Cat door....

Thanks
    I'll do my best to nudge

Can I first ask where you stand on the main plot? I take it you have been to the attic. Can you tell me which readables you have read?

Glyphs: There are 7 glyphs in total and they unlock a bonus objective item. I could give you their positions if you want.
    Lion statue: It unlocks a secret room but it is not necessary to figure it out now because the plot will lead you there eventually.
    Cauldron: Try to light the candle in that black kitchen where the cauldron is.
    Goat door: This one never opens because you can access the room through a tunnel. I believe you've already been there.
    Cat door: Contains a secret and is difficult to crack because the key is inside. You can grab it through the window.
    Triangles: These will become clearer as the plot progresses, again, I can tell you more once I know exactly where you stand.

Hope it helps

Well I've read the letter in the attic and a couple of others, but with checking the readables and with the rest of your answers, have given me more than enough to go on.

Thank you

Gotten a little farther is there a clue for the combination up in the lion room?

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Gotten a little farther is there a clue for the combination up in the lion room?
    You get that combination towards the end. If you don't have it yet, it means you have to do other things first. If you let me know more about where you are, I can give you some hints.

Thank you I have progressed to that point now and got the combination.

and I have to say again this is an amazing mission, Great story and atmosphere!!!

how long have you been working on this?? it shows

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. It was about 6-8 months I think.

I need a bit of a nudge.....I am at the waterfall.. got the petals...when I enter the water I get to an opening with a bridge but cant get out of the water there....the next opening,is back with the burricks cave...so where do I go from here.

edit...its ok I missed something by the petals
    Last edited by JonesCrusher; 27th Mar 2016 at 16:45.

ok i need one last bit of help to have 100% where is the circuar runes

according to anita's note it say i got to reseal the 13 chamber with soild rock and take all the runes with me ,also with burn all the books and destroy all menerials ,i am guessing i dont have to do any of that?

Can't help feeling I've missed something here. I have an oil flask and a door that seems to need oiling. It doesn't do anything when I use it on the door though. Presumably I need to fill it with oil from somewhere?

i can help use oil can on the hinges of door,not the door it self :P

Thanks.

This is your only mission Dale? Or there are more missions made by You?

Zaratul: This is my only one yes

downwinder: No, you don't need to do that. The optional objectives mean only that you need to find and enter the 13th chamber, get Saturn and if you want the secrets too, get those 3 items.

Circular Ruins: Carefully check the rafters in the pelican room, above where the first message appeared. This one is well hidden.
    Last edited by Dale_; 28th Mar 2016 at 02:28.

Where is this Map???

Great Mission Dale_

Quote Originally Posted by T-Linkz View Post
    Where is this Map???

Great Mission Dale_
    Thanks, when you climb into the cellar from outside and look up, there is a hatch. You need another item to complete the map though, let me know if you want more hints

bikerdude
    Downloading.

what a great mission,thank you so much dale,super impressed.

but you should have added dewdrop somewhere

Thanks

Dewdrop will have to wait for another FM I'm afraid :P

Stuck.....I`ve got all runes, but now i need 2 more triangles.....Help plzzz
    Okay, found one just one more...?
    Last edited by T-Linkz; 29th Mar 2016 at 05:16.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast