TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW: T2 FM Mission 3 (Shadows of the past) (April 2016)

NEW: T2 FM Mission 3 (Shadows of the past) (April 2016)

Mission 3 was built 2006 by Kamon and me. This mission was originally built for Kamon's campaign Shadows-of-the-Past and was intended to be the 3. mission in that series. It was the only one to be ever completed and has been hanging around on my backup CD ever since, so I now finally decided to release it as-is.

Maybe someone takes please in it and all the work was not in vain. See to it as a nice burglary and thievery mission.

Screenshots: http://www.southquarter.com/christine/sotp.html

Many thanks to Gnartsch for the English translation and to Random_Taffer for proofreading.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3fvxlfw10...sion3.zip?dl=0

www.southquarter.com/downloads/2016/Mission3.zip
    Last edited by Christine; 31st May 2016 at 00:19.

This is a glorious day for Thief fans! A new Christine mission! Thank you, Christine! And congrats on finally getting this released.

Yummy!.....Food for a hungry taffer

Nice to see you back Christine, I have missed you and your fun missions along with Dink Smallwood.
    Thank you.

Wow, I've been re-playing all your missions lately, so glad for this new release!!!! You are one of my fav fm authors!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Wonderful, a new mission from one of my favourite authors ! Good to see you back and I'd love to see more missions in the future

What a treat, thank you Christine.

Thanks for this mission Great to see some new work from you....enjoy it very much...

...but I'm Stuck Where is the key in the library? read the book about the draft and the shutting doors which is i hint i guess, but i can't figure it out. help please

Thank you

@ Supremcee - in the library go to the Office and take a look at the paintings there

Thanks for this mission

Congrats on the release Christine!
    Is there anything planed that involves the first two missions of this campaign?
    Are you still in contact with Kamon?

I'm so happy right now. Thank you, Christine.

it got to laggy for me also my save file erased half way through the mission,was fun while it lasted

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    First of all, it is wonderful to see you back here and releasing old missions, Christine!

However, this mission crashes on the loadout screen under NewDark 1.24 if you have the EP2 enabled. Once I disabled it, it didn't crash, and while there were items for sale in loadout, I had no money to spend. :-/ Anyway, going in now... hope I have enough gear!

Wonderful mission! I've just about finished on expert, but can't seem to find the old chronicle. I'll explore more tomorrow. Again, thank you for releasing this, Christine.

intruder - Kamon disappeared 7 years ago and I lost contact. I don't know what happend to the other 4 missions.

itllrun10s - search in the cellar

downwinder - it's a 10 year old mission, betatesting was september 2006, it was never tested with new dark. I just played through it one time and everything was fine (Ep2 disabled). Just try what Yandros suggest.

Yandros - sorry for the shop, but you should find enough gear, I allways put too much gear and food in my missions

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Yes, I'm quite stuffed with steak and sausages already, thanks! Actually, I often buy little a loadout as I typically play using only the blackjack and a few water arrows. So far I am really enjoying the mission, it's a classically designed mansion mission done clearly in your building style, and so it is very comfortable and nostalgic to play.

Thank you for this great mission. Love running around a huge mansion, so big that you can get lost.
    But i can't seem to find the precious wine. I have done everything else but the wine eludes me.
    Please help.

Thank you

The wine is hidden in the bedroom of the Lord

Thanks for this mission. I too needed helped finding the fine wine (although it looked suspiciously like Mateus Rose to me). I was also seriously misled by a readable into thinking the pipe was in the library. It isn't, in case you can't find it, it's in Lord Bourlemus's office.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Thank you

The wine is hidden in the bedroom of the Lord
    Where can I find the key to that room?

Wonderful mission! Easily the equal of anything being released today!

one of the female servants has the key, she is walking around

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    one of the female servants has the key, she is walking around
    Got it!

Thanks for the release Christine, had a blast playing this!

Took me about two hours to complete and there was one door I never found the key for http://i.imgur.com/TTvozQt.jpg

It was great to play a classic style Thief FM, had all of the traits one would expect and love from the series

Great mission Christine always a joy to play your work!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast