TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 287

Thread: New FM program: NewDarkLoader version 1.5.5

  1. #151
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2001
    Location: Formby, NW England
    To me it seems most likely that you backed up your old saves in a subfolder of your FM Archives folder. The table includes archives found in subfolders when looking for FMs.
    Last edited by R Soul; 25th Oct 2016 at 15:16.

  2. #152
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by R Soul View Post
    To me it seems most likely that you backed up your old saves in a subfolder of your FM Archives folder. The table includes archives found in subfolders when looking for FMs.
    Yes, I think that was what I did. I remember a window popped up but I can't recall what it said and I responded "Yes To All". This didn't happen the first time I tried the import procedure, but after, when I followed Dahenjo's suggestion and altered the name of one of the fan missions, NewDarkLoader must have found it along with the other Garrettloader formatted zip files and got confused.

    Is there a way to start over again, only this time I will change Garrettloader formatting of the save files to Darkloader formatting first, then do the import ?

  3. #153
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2004
    Location: CT, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Clock View Post
    Yes, I think that was what I did. I remember a window popped up but I can't recall what it said and I responded "Yes To All". This didn't happen the first time I tried the import procedure, but after, when I followed Dahenjo's suggestion and altered the name of one of the fan missions, NewDarkLoader must have found it along with the other Garrettloader formatted zip files and got confused.

    Is there a way to start over again, only this time I will change Garrettloader formatting of the save files to Darkloader formatting first, then do the import ?
    You can start over by deleting the Thief2\FMs\NewDarkLoader.ini file, then it would be like the first time you ran NewDarkLoader with doing the Setup routine over again, etc.

    From what you reported though it seems that doing an import would have the same result even if you renamed those saves zips, because if they are in (or in a subfolder under) your FM Archives folder, then NewDarkLoader will assume they are more FMs and add them to the table list. The FM Archives folder is a different location than where R Soul said they need to be for a Darkloader import - "...Thief2\allsaves\archive_name_saves.zip" - and the advice I gave you was based on thinking yours were located there from what you had said, but it seems they're not so it looks like you can't import from Garrettloader.

    I suggest starting over (delete the NewDarkLoader.ini file) to get rid of the extraneous table entries, but then don't try the import again. You could still use your saves by unzipping them separately after installing the FM with NewDarkLoader, then copying them into your empty \saves folder. Not so elegant but it should work.

  4. #154
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    You can start over by deleting the Thief2\FMs\NewDarkLoader.ini file, then it would be like the first time you ran NewDarkLoader with doing the Setup routine over again, etc.

    From what you reported though it seems that doing an import would have the same result even if you renamed those saves zips, because if they are in (or in a subfolder under) your FM Archives folder, then NewDarkLoader will assume they are more FMs and add them to the table list. The FM Archives folder is a different location than where R Soul said they need to be for a Darkloader import - "...Thief2\allsaves\archive_name_saves.zip" - and the advice I gave you was based on thinking yours were located there from what you had said, but it seems they're not so it looks like you can't import from Garrettloader.

    I suggest starting over (delete the NewDarkLoader.ini file) to get rid of the extraneous table entries, but then don't try the import again. You could still use your saves by unzipping them separately after installing the FM with NewDarkLoader, then copying them into your empty \saves folder. Not so elegant but it should work.
    I'm glad I can start over again by deleting the NewDarkLoader.ini file, but I'm tempted to try something first.

    I'm not convinced I can't import from Garrettloader. I think NDL is looking and finding a folder called allsaves. "If" all the zip files are properly named, it should simply import the files as if they originated from DarkLoader itself. It would be a laborious task if I renamed all 161 save files, so I'll copy the allsaves folder to the desktop as backup, then remove all but 5 in the Thief folder and see what happens. If it works then I'll have 5 fan missions in the table to choose from. If it doesn't, then I'll have 10 fan missions, 5 of which are the save files. If this happens, then I'll do what you suggest, inelegant and time consuming though it is.

  5. #155
    Desperately dodgy geezer
    Registered: Nov 2001
    Location: The Wailing Keep
    If it works and you do want to rename all 161 save files, this will help: http://download.cnet.com/File-Rename...-10306538.html

  6. #156
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    It worked !
    I had to re-unzip NewDarkloader first though. Deleting NewDarkLoader.ini file didn't work. Somehow the program retained information without the .ini file present.
    So the only thing you need to do for future reference is to rename the contents of the allsaves folder according to DarkLoader formats.

    Now all I need to do is import my ratings and comments columns from Garrettloader.

    Cheers, and thanks Dahenjo and R Soul and Yandros for your help.

  7. #157
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    If it works and you do want to rename all 161 save files, this will help: http://download.cnet.com/File-Rename...-10306538.html
    That's an amazing little program there Yandros. Thanks for pointing me toward it.

  8. #158
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2010
    Location: Margaritaville
    I've done everything with the info I've collected from these posts. I've yet to get the NDL setup window. When I click my exe icon, it starts the Running Interference mission from the original game. If I want my FMs to work, I have to add the ; back the FM line. Then it starts with FM Selector.

  9. #159
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedIntruder View Post
    I've done everything with the info I've collected from these posts. I've yet to get the NDL setup window. When I click my exe icon, it starts the Running Interference mission from the original game. If I want my FMs to work, I have to add the ; back the FM line. Then it starts with FM Selector.
    The confusion I had when I had a similar problem (not getting the setup window), was solved within the cam_mod.ini file. I misread the original instructions. Try following Dahenjo's instructions from earlier in this thread.....


    I'm not sure what you did in cam_mod.ini was correct if you don't get the setup window. It should look like this for the two sections involved:

    ; always start the FM Selector (if one is present)
    fm <-- no semi-colon in front of this line

    ; define the library name of an alternative FM Selector, the default is "fmsel.dll"
    fm_selector NewDarkLoader.dll <-- add this line with no semi-colon
    ;fm_selector fmsel.dll <-- put semi-colon in front of this line




    The difference was you have to change 2 lines in the script. The first line near the top where you remove the semicolon from ;fm to get just fm


    ; always start the FM Selector (if one is present)
    ;fm


    becomes

    ; always start the FM Selector (if one is present)
    fm




    The second a little further down......


    ; define the library name of an alternative FM Selector, the default is "fmsel.dll"
    ;fm_selector NewDarkLoader.dll


    becomes

    ; define the library name of an alternative FM Selector, the default is "fmsel.dll"
    fm_selector NewDarkLoader.dll


    Those 2 changes made it work for me.

  10. #160
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

    Moving Data From Garrettloader

    I've got 2 columns of data I want to copy from Garrettloader. One is my "Rating" of the fan mission and the other is the "Comments" column. In Garrettloader that info is kept in the following file..... Garrettloader.mdb. Opening the file in Microsoft Access allows me to copy/paste. Is there a data file in NewDarkLoader where I can input this information, or do I go to each FM separately to paste directly in the table. Perhaps I can somehow use the "import data " button like I did the saves. I doubt that in this case, but it's worth asking.

    Right now I'm looking at copy/pasting 2 pieces of data from 161 FM's, one at a time.

  11. #161
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2001
    Location: Formby, NW England
    I could make an import tool but I don't have as much free time as I used to, so that rules out me figuring out how to access an Access database. If you can export the details as something simple like csv I could have a go at the weekend. It would need to have the archive filename because NewDarkLoader "translates" archive names to FM names (by replacing certain characters that the FM system can't cope with).

  12. #162
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by R Soul View Post
    I could make an import tool but I don't have as much free time as I used to, so that rules out me figuring out how to access an Access database. If you can export the details as something simple like csv I could have a go at the weekend. It would need to have the archive filename because NewDarkLoader "translates" archive names to FM names (by replacing certain characters that the FM system can't cope with).
    I really can't expect you to produce an import tool to meet my particular problem. There must be just a handful of us Garrettloader people out there and it's not worth the effort. I can manually copy the data and be done in probably an hour. I just thought there might be a sneaky way to accomplish it faster like with the allsaves.

    Many thanks for the offer, though. I look forward to using your program.

  13. #163
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2004
    Location: CT, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedIntruder View Post
    I've done everything with the info I've collected from these posts. I've yet to get the NDL setup window. When I click my exe icon, it starts the Running Interference mission from the original game. If I want my FMs to work, I have to add the ; back the FM line. Then it starts with FM Selector.
    Be sure to follow the installation directions in the readme.html that comes with NewDarkLoader. You need to copy some files into your Thief folder as well as editing the cam_mod.ini.

  14. #164
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

    Question About Editing

    I noticed when you right click on a fan mission, you get an edit box for filling in details. One of the options is to edit the "Title". Now I'm kinda OCD when it comes to sorting data, so I like it when the Archive name and the Title name are the same thing, or close enough. While inputting my own data to the other fields, I took the time to tweak the Title name so that it more closely resembled the zip file name. BUT, when I chose "Re-scan this FM" in order to make sure the extra data I put in didn't disappear, the Title reverted back to the original. This concerns me. I'm afraid to try "scan all FM's" in that I will lose all the data I manually put in, even though it didn't disappear when I re-scanned. The edit window seems to be following rules I'm not familiar with.

    Question About Deleting FM's

    There is no way I can see to delete a Fan Mission from the table. Is there a file that I need to go to in order to get rid of fan missions ? I don't want to lose all the work I did to input manually into the table, so I'm very cautious about doing something that has far reaching repercussions.


    Question About Inserting a Save Game.

    I found an old save game that I want to replace. Can I just do a swap and NewDarkLoader will pick that info up, or do I have to use the Import DarkLoader Saves button, which would probably scan the entire folder.

    Old Save file = Forgottenforest1_saves.zip contents of which are empty except for Quicksave
    Replace with = Forgottenforest1_saves.zip with 15 saves plus quicksave.
    Last edited by Clock; 27th Oct 2016 at 15:30.

  15. #165
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2007
    Location: Krull Island, in the pub
    I discovered that the loading time hugely depends on which mission was last played (or is installed).

    With "Stowaway" (very old, small sized simple mission), the cold start of version 1.3.5 is like 2-3 seconds,
    with "Unknown Treasure", the above lasts for 5 seconds,
    and with the brand new Morbid Curiosity (400 mb or so) its 37, I mean thirty-seven seconds.

    My system is core i5 3,3 ghz pcu, 8GB ram, Windows 7, and huge free space also.

    Are there any suggestions regarding this loading time problem?

  16. #166
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2004
    Location: CT, USA
    I have somewhat similar specs (with SSDs and R9 380 graphics which you don't mention, and Win10) and with the same three FMs after installing/playing, quitting the game, then closing NDL for each, NDL takes only 2-3 seconds to open. Stowaway (2 MB) is noticeably faster though (about 1 sec) than Morbid Curiosity (460 MB) with Unknown Treasure (182) somewhere in-between, lending credence to the idea that FM size affects NDL's start time, but for me it's negligible and I think for you some other factor must be in play. I'm using the latest 1.4.3 version though, so you might try that.

  17. #167
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2001
    Location: Formby, NW England
    Quote Originally Posted by Clock View Post
    I noticed when you right click on a fan mission, you get an edit box for filling in details. One of the options is to edit the "Title". Now I'm kinda OCD when it comes to sorting data, so I like it when the Archive name and the Title name are the same thing, or close enough. While inputting my own data to the other fields, I took the time to tweak the Title name so that it more closely resembled the zip file name. BUT, when I chose "Re-scan this FM" in order to make sure the extra data I put in didn't disappear, the Title reverted back to the original. This concerns me. I'm afraid to try "scan all FM's" in that I will lose all the data I manually put in, even though it didn't disappear when I re-scanned.
    The point of scanning is to look in the archive for the information. This is the process:
    Look for fm.ini, and if it exists, try to get the title, readme filename (in case there are other text files too) release date, and tags.
    If any of them are missing, it then digs around the other files, but since fm.ini is so convenient, there's no need to get into the other methods.
    You can create your own which just says NiceName=yourtitle and then add it to the zip. Or you can find and copy the data from NewDarkLoader.ini

    If you've already done a lot of title editing, there's also another way to save some effort.

    If you run NDL from Dromed, there's an feature that generates fm.ini from the existing data. If you don't have Dromed, you can trick NDL by renaming thief2.exe to dromed.exe, and then running it. Right click on an FM and select Generate FM.ini. If the FM is currently installed it'll want to put it in the installation folder, but that's because this feature is aimed at people making FMs. Wherever it gets saved to, you can add it to the original FM zip file. Remember to rename the exe back to thief2 when you've finished. The advantage of this method is that scanning might get the wrong release date, but you can override it with this generated fm.ini.

    Question About Deleting FM's

    There is no way I can see to delete a Fan Mission from the table. Is there a file that I need to go to in order to get rid of fan missions ? I don't want to lose all the work I did to input manually into the table, so I'm very cautious about doing something that has far reaching repercussions.
    I presume deleting the zip file is out of the question? NDL won't remove the entries stored in its ini file, so the data are safe, b there is another option. The filter bar at the top, and/or tags. You can use the checkbox to hide finished FMs (where you've selected a difficulty level), or you could give the FM a custom tag, e.g. called hidden, and then use the tag filter to add 'hidden' to the Exclude list.

    Question About Inserting a Save Game.

    I found an old save game that I want to replace. Can I just do a swap and NewDarkLoader will pick that info up, or do I have to use the Import DarkLoader Saves button, which would probably scan the entire folder.

    Old Save file = Forgottenforest1_saves.zip contents of which are empty except for Quicksave
    Replace with = Forgottenforest1_saves.zip with 15 saves plus quicksave.
    The save import tool goes through everything it finds in allsaves. If allsaves only contains Forgottenforest1_saves.zip, all other FMs' saves will remain untouched. The yes/no box that appears in this process is shown if it finds a Darkloader saves zip, and a NewDarkLoader saves zip already exists.

    The other way is to install the FM, then extract the savegames into it (Thief2\FMs\Forgottenforest1\saves\ by default), and then uninstall. NDL will ask if you want to back up the current savegames. Select Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    I discovered that the loading time hugely depends on which mission was last played (or is installed).

    With "Stowaway" (very old, small sized simple mission), the cold start of version 1.3.5 is like 2-3 seconds,
    with "Unknown Treasure", the above lasts for 5 seconds,
    and with the brand new Morbid Curiosity (400 mb or so) its 37, I mean thirty-seven seconds.

    My system is core i5 3,3 ghz pcu, 8GB ram, Windows 7, and huge free space also.

    Are there any suggestions regarding this loading time problem?
    Your PC specs are perfectly good (you already know this), but mine is similar and it only takes a couple of seconds. The main thing is to ensure you're using an external version of 7zip (7zG.exe in particular), which you point to in Setup, although use of the 'internal' version doesn't explain the long delay. Large .7z files will take a long time to access unless the readme, and a few other text files, were added separately. There aren't many FMs in 7z format though. A couple of people have reported long startup times, but that's been for the program itself, possibly caused by a problem with their installation of the .net framework.

  18. #168
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    [QUOTE=R Soul;2335230]The point of scanning is to look in the archive for the information. This is the process:
    Look for fm.ini, and if it exists, try to get the title, readme filename (in case there are other text files too) release date, and tags.
    If any of them are missing, it then digs around the other files, but since fm.ini is so convenient, there's no need to get into the other methods.
    You can create your own which just says NiceName=yourtitle and then add it to the zip. Or you can find and copy the data from NewDarkLoader.ini

    If you've already done a lot of title editing, there's also another way to save some effort.

    If you run NDL from Dromed, there's an feature that generates fm.ini from the existing data. If you don't have Dromed, you can trick NDL by renaming thief2.exe to dromed.exe, and then running it. Right click on an FM and select Generate FM.ini. If the FM is currently installed it'll want to put it in the installation folder, but that's because this feature is aimed at people making FMs. Wherever it gets saved to, you can add it to the original FM zip file. Remember to rename the exe back to thief2 when you've finished. The advantage of this method is that scanning might get the wrong release date, but you can override it with this generated fm.ini.

    That sounds like a lot of work just to micromanage a Title name. For the time being I'll leave that alone.




    I presume deleting the zip file is out of the question? NDL won't remove the entries stored in its ini file, so the data are safe, b there is another option. The filter bar at the top, and/or tags. You can use the checkbox to hide finished FMs (where you've selected a difficulty level), or you could give the FM a custom tag, e.g. called hidden, and then use the tag filter to add 'hidden' to the Exclude list.


    I have to slap myself on this one. I just deleted the zip file to get rid of it like you suggested. I had some duplication for some reason. So that is solved !



    The save import tool goes through everything it finds in allsaves. If allsaves only contains Forgottenforest1_saves.zip, all other FMs' saves will remain untouched. The yes/no box that appears in this process is shown if it finds a Darkloader saves zip, and a NewDarkLoader saves zip already exists.

    The other way is to install the FM, then extract the savegames into it (Thief2\FMs\Forgottenforest1\saves\ by default), and then uninstall. NDL will ask if you want to back up the current savegames. Select Yes.

    That didn't work, and I noticed something else. There are other FM's that contain saves, but are not registering in NewDarkLoader. I haven't gone through the entire list, but it looks like not everything has been copied over. Some FM's have the complete list of saves available while a few (so far) have nothing.

    What I did with Forgottenforest1_saves.zip was simply overwrite the one with the other, which was empty. So now the file in the allsaves folder has the saves in it. Then I performed the import saves again. When I installed and played the mission, the saves were still not there.
    I may have done things out of sequence here. Not sure.
    But this doesn't explain the at least 2 other FM's that already had saves but are not registering when I install the game and play it.

    Update

    I went through all my fan missions and found 16 that had no saves in them. 14/16 had a range of saves in the BAK file and in 2/16 there was no BAK file at all. So NewDarkLoader had found and recorded saves in 14 instances, but didn't offer them up when the fan mission was installed while in 2 FM's, it didn't recognize any save files where it should have ( I confirmed the save files existed).

    Here's a question. When you click on the "import DarkLoader Saves" button, it doesn't ask where that folder is located. Does it search for a folder called allsaves and the first one it finds it uses ? Because when I started this, I copied my allsaves folder to the desktop as security. Also, I have an "Old Thief 2 Folder" from years ago that probably has its own allsaves folder. I will pursue this later.
    Last edited by Clock; 28th Oct 2016 at 07:59.

  19. #169
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2001
    Location: Formby, NW England
    Here's the process for importing saves:

    NDL looks at which program called it, and takes that program's location and then looks for "location\allsaves".
    It then gets a list of all the files in allsaves.
    With the exception of "original_saves.zip", it then goes through each file:
    The new filename is set by taking the current one and replacing "_saves" with ".FMSelBak"
    It then creates a new zip file (something.FMSelBak.zip) in your temp folder.

    It then looks for the original fm .zip file (also .7z or .rar but I'll ignore those ones in further descriptions) in your FM Archive path to find out where it is (it supports subfolders).
    If there isn't already an "FMSelBak" file for this FM, it moves the new one into the FM's location without fuss (or, it should do).
    The first time it finds an existing FMSelBak file, it shows a message box asking if you want to overwrite it: Yes, Yes to All, No and No to All.
    Either of the 'to All' options will be remembered for the next time it finds an existing file (until you close the DL Tools window).
    Selecting Yes or No will cause the message box to be shown for each existing file.

    The file in 'temp' is then deleted because it's no longer needed.


    I can see that there's no need to create the backup file until the program knows that moving it is necessary, but apart from that it looks like it works properly. Hopefully the description will help you work out why your files aren't being created as expected.

  20. #170
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by R Soul View Post
    Here's the process for importing saves:

    NDL looks at which program called it, and takes that program's location and then looks for "location\allsaves".
    It then gets a list of all the files in allsaves.
    With the exception of "original_saves.zip", it then goes through each file:
    The new filename is set by taking the current one and replacing "_saves" with ".FMSelBak"
    It then creates a new zip file (something.FMSelBak.zip) in your temp folder.

    It then looks for the original fm .zip file (also .7z or .rar but I'll ignore those ones in further descriptions) in your FM Archive path to find out where it is (it supports subfolders).
    If there isn't already an "FMSelBak" file for this FM, it moves the new one into the FM's location without fuss (or, it should do).
    The first time it finds an existing FMSelBak file, it shows a message box asking if you want to overwrite it: Yes, Yes to All, No and No to All.
    Either of the 'to All' options will be remembered for the next time it finds an existing file (until you close the DL Tools window).
    Selecting Yes or No will cause the message box to be shown for each existing file.

    The file in 'temp' is then deleted because it's no longer needed.


    I can see that there's no need to create the backup file until the program knows that moving it is necessary, but apart from that it looks like it works properly. Hopefully the description will help you work out why your files aren't being created as expected.
    Some are, some aren't. I'm in the process of trying to find a common denominator to explain why , for example, rebellion_of_the_builder_v_1_1F.FMSelBak.zip which has 16 saves in the saves folder, has 16 empty save slots when I play the mission.

    This must be an issue unique to me, otherwise you would have heard from others by now. So I'll probe a little deeper to try to find a reason for this. It's not the end of the world if I lost all my saves for these few particular FM's. I haven't deleted Garrettloader yet so I can use that, though I'll have to have a separate saves folder using Garrettloader formats.

    Update

    That's not going to work because when I initiate a mission from Garrettloader, it goes to the Thief2.exe which is now internally programmed to run NDL. Oh well. I use the saves to mark important moments or objectives for each mission. Not critical stuff



    Thanks for taking the time to assist me, R Soul. If I figure this out, I'll pass the information around for others who may encounter the same problem in the future.

  21. #171
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2001
    Location: Formby, NW England
    You can disable NDL (and FMSel) using cam_mod.ini. Put a ; in front of the fm line (line 10 by default). You should also double check the target of your T2 shortcut, because you can use an -fm switch there to start a loader. Even if you couldn't stop NDL, you'd still be able to select 'Play Thief 2'.

    If you upload your savegame file (from GarrettLoader) I can run through the process in Visual Studio and double check that everything's working as it should.

  22. #172
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by R Soul View Post
    You can disable NDL (and FMSel) using cam_mod.ini. Put a ; in front of the fm line (line 10 by default). You should also double check the target of your T2 shortcut, because you can use an -fm switch there to start a loader. Even if you couldn't stop NDL, you'd still be able to select 'Play Thief 2'.

    If you upload your savegame file (from GarrettLoader) I can run through the process in Visual Studio and double check that everything's working as it should.
    I sent you a private message with 2 links.

  23. #173
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2001
    Location: Formby, NW England
    Got them. I'll post my report here in case the info is relevant to others.

    GarrettLoader hasn't just put saves_ at the beginning of the filename. It looks like it's also replaced all dots with underscores. I don't have the same version of RotB as you, I have 1.2, but the filename is Rebellion_of_the_Builder_v.1.2F.zip (I'll assume your copy has a 1F at the end instead).
    Your GarrettLoader saves file is saves_Rebellion_of_the_Builder_v_1_1F.zip

    There's no reliable way of undoing that name change automatically. I've already decided not to add any more features but it seems that it was a further filename issue rather than a problem with the archives or their contents, so you should be able to recover the files.

  24. #174
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2001
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Thank you for your very sharp eye. Indeed the problem with my FM's that were not giving me my saves was exactly due to bad file naming on my part. Each issue was solved by swapping periods for underscores. I suspected that it was something I did, but I could not spot it.
    It's all fixed now.
    Sorry to have bothered you and thanks again.

  25. #175
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Texas
    I found another possible bug in the latest version. Its not a big deal at all. But when newdarkloader uninstalls a system shock 2 mission it never gives the option to save save games and all like it does with the thief games. Again this is not a big deal but I thought I would let you know. Thanks again for all the work on this loader.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •