TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Issues with ttlg.mobi/ Tapatalk

Issues with ttlg.mobi/ Tapatalk

I normally catch up on TTLG on the road; in the past, I've mainly used Tapatalk for this.

For some reason, though, I can't seem to log in or access TTLG through the app (or the ttlg.mobi webpage, for that matter) anymore - see screenshots below.

I don't know, maybe I'm just being dense and using the wrong password, but anyone got any idea? Cheers.

P.S.: I'm using iOS 10.0.2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1255.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	2312

Name:	IMG_1257.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	2313

Name:	IMG_1254.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	2311

I don't even see the forums. Only the chat is active. Or do I something wrong?

Administrator
    It's likely related to the last forum upgrade a month or so ago. Will take a look at it later in the week as I want to make sure we have the latest Tapatalk code installed.

Cheers, Al.

Many thanks!

Administrator
    Tapatalk should be working again and annoying people who visit the site from a mobile browser.

(or perhaps that's just me...)

Yep, seems to be working again, mostly. Good stuff, thank you.

Thanks Al_B, much appreciated!

Right now, Tapatalk doesn't work for me, it says it's misconfigured on TTLG.

And TTLG.mobi doesn't show any threads.

Administrator
    I'll check on the mobi site - something amiss there. However, I'm able to use tapatalk with the site (posting this from the app right now)

Yeah I got it to work now too. In my app it defaults to the chat, then I have to click on Settings, and then on the TTLG logo, and THEN it shows the forums. A little weird, and maybe there's a setting somewhere to change this, but never mind, it works.

Administrator
    Glad you've sussed what's going on with that - perhaps removing and adding the forum again will help?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvester View Post
    And TTLG.mobi doesn't show any threads.
    Should be sorted now.

So Tapatalk had yet another update on iOS recently. Since then it won't remember my login, I have to sign in separately each time. Works, but is a tad annoying.

Not sure there's anything at this end that can be changed to fix this? Or is this an issue with Tapatalk itself? I've tried going through all the settings in the app, but couldn't find anything.

Cheers.

I have the same issue, I have to log in every time.

Administrator
    Unfortunately I don't have Tapatalk on iOS, just on Android. I've not seen the same issue here but I have had another query about Tapatalk that could be related. I'll try to dig into what's going on but it may be towards the end of the week due to other commitments.

No worries. As I said, it's still possible to access for the time being, just a bit clunky at the moment.

Cheers.

Administrator
    I think you guys have got more of an issue with the tapatalk app rather than the forum. We basically install the plugin and don't control much else. If it were me I'd try deleting all data and the app etc. but you've probably tried those usual things.

When I installed the app again recently I found TTLG wasn't appearing as a group at all. Now I've tried again while investigating it's started working. The app prompted me to log back in with stored credentials and I was ok. Seems they've made it less easy to use on iOS.